Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP (11390 Views)

We Stand With INEC, We Won’t Challenge Tinubu – SDP / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / UN: ‘Girlforce: Unscripted And Unstoppable' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by treesun: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
The Social Democratic Party has reiterated that the proposed alliance deal between the SDP and the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, is real and unstoppable.

The SDP disclosed this through a statement on Monday in Abuja by its National Publicity Secretary, Alfa Muhammad, although, the factional SDP last week disowned an alliance deal between Tinubu and the party.

The party’s spokesperson noted however, that “the much trumpeted Tinubu-SDP proposed alliance deal is real and unstoppable. It is a plan ‘B’ option conceived since year 2020 by the authentic leaders of the SDP, to make sure that Nigerians never miss the treasure of having Asiwaju Tinubu as their next president.

“The agenda, which is known and popular amongst the elected (not appointed) national executive members of the SDP and stakeholders is not well known to the denying Jerry Gana boys, because they are strangers who joined the party just ‘yesterday’ along with Jerry Gana who has since returned to PDP but stayed behind to allegedly destabilise our party, and thus knows little or nothing about the party’s structures and agenda.”

The spokesperson therefore advised the public to ignore the faction, saying their fake claim to the party’s leadership would soon be put to an end by the Federal High Court.

He added, “We will address Nigerians on the subject fully shortly.”

https://punchng.com/tinubu-sdp-alliance-real-unstoppable-sdp/

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Moh247: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
cool

That's how to play Politics... Negotiate and form alliance

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by sapele914(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

That's how play Politics

Alliance of the progressives, even a faction of the Labor parry is planning a mutiny from credible political sources.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Moh247: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
Alliance of the progressives, even a faction of the Labor parry is planning a mutiny from credible political sources.

They think it's by Social media insults they would get national spread and 25% total vote casted in 2/3 states

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

They think it's by Social media insults they would get national spread and 25% total vote casted in 2/3 states
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by sapele914(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

APC believes, & is building a structure like the Communist Party, not one obvious minded political Superman in his mind that claims he wants to save Nigeria by himself.

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Felabrity: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
These ones were never serious

Their own is to Tambuwal for any highest bidder, few weeks to election

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by sapele914(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
Let elections finish, you will return to your Nairalandpolicewoman moniker to take revenge after the loss, with the use of your famous rule 2 as a weapon to quiet the victors.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Ennoloa: 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
So with all the APC governors and senators with Federal Might

Tinubu is still afraid of losing the election

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by sapele914(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Felabrity:
These ones were never serious

Their own is to Tambuwal for any highest bidder, few weeks to election
Is it any different from the waiver presidential candidate of the labor parry?

How long was he a member of their party before they sold their ticket to him 5 days or 8 days?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by seunmsg(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
What’s the strength of SDP nationally?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by sapele914(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ennoloa:
So with all the APC governors and senators with Federal Might

Tinubu is still afraid of losing the election

The Art of war teaches that only a Fool will underestimate his foe, take example David & Goliath, on the contrary, Bola Tinubu is a very wise Politician.

That is why the white man is always ahead of the black man, Jagaban Na white man mind, in Congo Man body.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Ennoloa: 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
The Art of war teaches that only a Fool will underestimate his foe.

That is why the white man is always ahead of the black man.

I see you are feeling the heat of loosing

It is not easy bro

Vote a balanced ticket

No place in the world would a Muslim-Muslim Govt condemn the killings of Christians/Other Religions as it would be sin from their faithfuls

Vote wisely

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by sapele914(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ennoloa:

I see you are feeling the heat of loosing

It is not easy bro

Vote a balanced ticket

No place in the world would a Muslim-Muslim Govt condemn the killings of Christians/Other Religions as it would be sin from their faithfuls

Vote wisely
If I am loosing any heat or have any doubts whatsoever that Pandora Pete does not stand a chance, may Jehovah not allow me make @ least 30 million Naira this year.

Fear Peter Obi? Same way we warned you people when you were all shouting Kanu & Biafra.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Ennoloa: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
If I am loosing any heat or have any doubts whatsoever that Pandora Pete does not stand a chance, may Jehovah not allow me make @ least 30 million Naira this year.

Fear Peter Obi? Same way we warned you people when you were all shouting Kanu & Biafra.

I said vote wisely and you are calling Peter Obi

Damn... I see it is not easy

Just 30Mill [Vanity upon Vanity all is Vanity]

Can a Muslim -Muslim Govt even if they are saints and competent condemn Jihad from Muslims? Yes or NO

Vote a balanced ticket [NNPP, LP, AAC etc]

Vote wisely

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Zulum500: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song

Stupeedity at it's peak

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by NothingDoMe: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Merging with SDP to do what na? So that you can say you merged or what? Na now dem dey merge? No political relevance whatsoever. The north has called your bluff and this is your last option. Lol.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Zulum500: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
Let elections finish, you will return to your Nairalandpolicewoman moniker to take revenge after the loss, with the use of your famous rule 2 as a weapon to quiet the victors.

Th@t lady na stupeed bitch angry

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Zulum500: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:

That monicker is a stupid fellow grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by kingsways: 6:36am On Jan 17, 2023
SDP is useless, has no support base

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Fibonacci88: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2023
Jungle don dey mature. The arrogance of the drug lord is beginning to wear off as he can smell defeat from afar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Father4all: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2023
SDP had always been Tinubu's party we aren't surprised

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Buksaylor: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Ancecoker(m): 6:39am On Jan 17, 2023
[center]it is well[/center]
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by southsouthking(m): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Dele farotimi is the grand patron of Vawulence.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by rippa(m): 6:41am On Jan 17, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-sdp-alliance-real-unstoppable-sdp/
SDP was actually Tinubu second option incase he didn't get the APC ticket
So nothing new here
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by FunkeAyorinde: 6:41am On Jan 17, 2023
cool
Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:41am On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin

What a useless pathetic alliance... ;Very soon Tinubu and NURTW alliance will be announced. After that Tinubu and Vikings confraternity alliance and after that Tinubu and National association of prostitutes alliance grin

If LP or PDP want to firm alliance it's with big dogs not mushrooms ;
Tinubu is really suffering o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 17, 2023
Moh247:

I'd really watch with much pleasure, in just under 2 months, how much tears you'd shed when Obi/Datti is elected to the Presidency of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP by codeplace(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2023
SDP will surely join APC. One thing I know Tinubu just want to be President and make his inner cacus richer. Some poverty region will further be impoverished

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Chiroma Is Dead! President Tinubu Mourns The Passing Of Former Labour Leader / Supreme Court Faults INEC For Partisan Role In Election Petition Cases / FG Launches 1.52MW Solar Plant For Federal Ministry Of Works And Housing HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.