Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) (40687 Views)

Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom / Lagos Uses Concrete Pavement For 18km Eleko Epe Junction / Obasanjo Leads Parade At Cherubim And Seraphim Church In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by bjdon: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2023
Is it too late to draft baba for the election next month? He is fitter in mind and body than all the candidates!!
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2023
nepapole:

I'm not a Tinubu supporter...

I just dished out what I feel is right...

Thanks.

Okay Sir.
Likewise I don't support mocking people bcuz of age. It's wrong . Only that there are people who can happily stab you but fear ordinary needle piercing on them
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by GistFullGround: 11:34am On Jan 17, 2023

Tinubu should do his own walk!

Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by remsonik(f): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2023
Wow God bless you baba. You will continue to age with grace. Obasanjo is a good man.
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by GoodIsGod: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
nepapole:
Only GOD gives sound health.

For Some of you here mocking some who have been unlucky to age well, I hope and pray your situation is better than those you mock when your time comes.

There certain things in life we have no control over.

Obj my guy! grin

You made a whole lot of sense. As much as I hate Tinubu even as a Yorùbá man, I try not to make fun of his health. This life , e get as e be.
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
nepapole:
Only GOD gives sound health.

For Some of you here mocking some who have been unlucky to age well, I hope and pray your situation is better than those you mock when your time comes.

There certain things in life we have no control over.

Obj my guy! grin
One was wishing Buhari abi jubrin death months ago ,he's in his grave today . Majority of them are brainless
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by Tradman: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Source:VANGUARD and DAILY POST

Tinubu go quench
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
God1000:
OBJ is a strong man, he's stronger than Buhari.

Here is the real army general, soldier blood is still flowing in his veins

I remember my encounter with him way back in 2012 when he visited one of his farms in Ibadan

I just like him, he knows what the masses want

and he did not give them and yet you like him. I hope you don't have a pvc.
Re: Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) by dododawa1: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
God1000:
OBJ is a strong man, he's stronger than Buhari.

Here is the real army general, soldier blood is still flowing in his veins

I remember my encounter with him way back in 2012 when he visited one of his farms in Ibadan

I just like him, he knows what the masses want

to your instinct,he did what masses wanted Abi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Deletes Tweet Where He Referred To Bola Tinubu As President / Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.