Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,969 members, 7,845,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" (16280 Views)

2023: Peter Obi Vows To Dismantle Political Structure That Impoverished Nigeria / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / Ministerial List: Buhari Holding Nigerians To Ransom - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by michoim(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2023
Nonsense. Talk is cheap
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Treadway: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2023
sukkot:
what structure is holding us captive ? i am a free man. ndi ala
Sukkot, o Sukkot..wetin Obi do you gangan?

APC has failed woefully, PDP failed so much that the APC at the time seemed like angels. Do we now reward failure? Do we reward a brazen insult on our sensibilities called the Muslim-Muslim ticket? Do we allow an invalid become president? Do we allow a northerner become president after 8years rule by a northerner?

Since 1999, when we supposedly had a reset, a Yoruba man has been president for 8years, vice president for 8years, Hausas have been represented there as President and VP unbroken from 1999 to date, Jonathan has had 5 years. I am not a fan of some attributes of Igbos, but that level of marginalisation is just downright abhorrent. PO is my choice, because I believe in fairness and that it is time the Igbos be given a chance. He is the one Igbo man that stands a chance at the moment, and he is the one we have chosen to convey a loud message to the powers that be, that power STILL resides with the people...that and the indubitable fact that he is the lesser evil of the three.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by expert234: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2023
Vickym1:

Those people like elrufai that insecurity is the order of the day in their state abi.. Huncle check well oo

grin grin

Tinubuadvocate, see how you are making a fool of yourself. grin

Peter Obi has become your tormentor. grin
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by TheChameleon: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2023
By making Nigeria like the pitiable South East.

Sit at home every Mondays.

Ode!
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Ubanz: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:
Talk is cheap!
Governance is not an academic exercise of reeling out known problems without specific practicable solutions.

Mumu, look at urself in a dressing mirror if u have one.
what have you ever achieved in ur life?
Academics is a plus to inborn leadership and that man is blessed with both.
I don't know who you are because you've been hiding under a pseudonym, writing trash , ashamed of unmasking urself in nairaland.
God knows the kind of environment you dwell in.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by TheChameleon: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2023
aylive02:
grin

First, I am happy OBI has cleared the mess left behind by one old presidential candidate that cannot answer questions himself but assign it to people. Obi has shown that Nigeria will be great again at the Chatam House.

Who will clear the pig sty he left behind in Anambra?
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by DDDDDav: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:

As you can observed, I'm not naive and short sighted like most of Obi's headless mob who can't reason critically.

I've taken my time to assess Obi with an open mind. All I can see about him is just an average man both in intellect, competence and capacity.
He lacks the tactfulness and resourcefulness to turn around the multifaceted challenges bewildering the county.

He's just hustling to bear the name (Mr. President) and to file in for perceived ethnic gap.

I don't need to guess much about the outcome or outlook of Obi's presidency cos the tree can easily be recognized by it fruit.

And you write good English oo
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by omojeesu(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2023
herkeem:
•Promises to tackle devastating poverty in north

•Maintains ethnic agitations products of failed leadership

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/17/at-chatham-house-obi-vows-to-destroy-structure-holding-nigerians-captive/

Good talk in the presence of those keeping Nigeria captive......the British globalist oligarchs. Good luck to him if he wins...tall order....
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by yashau(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2023
Victorclean1:
A 95% population of a tribe are having haemorrhagic brain and they worships oduduwa. They will never do good for this nation.

Packaging a dead wood for Nigeria. Other tribe vote for competency which they voted in Agboola then.

This tribe glorifies touts and makes them Obas and Baales.

Funny.
I thinks Brymo was right after all cry
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Gandrova: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2023
My hatred for this scammer is that he lies too much, presently Nigeria generate 22,000 Mega Watt of electricity yet he will just open his mouth without fact of figures. So disgusting and Pathetic.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by jahsharon: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2023
What about the structures that drove Anambra indegenes to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges? Who will destroy those ones?
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by iramure(m): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:

As you can observed, I'm not naive and short sighted like most of Obi's headless mob who can't reason critically.

I've taken my time to assess Obi with an open mind. All I can see about him is just an average man both in intellect, competence and capacity.
He lacks the tactfulness and resourcefulness to turn around the multifaceted challenges bewildering the county.

He's just hustling to bear the name (Mr. President) and to file in for perceived ethnic gap.

I don't need to guess much about the outcome or outlook of Obi's presidency cos the tree can easily be recognized by it fruit.
you made good point.

1 Like

Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Indispensable85(m): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2023
Come and campaign in Kano first.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Patriotsleague: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2023
Easy to promise, but in your past role as chief executive of Anambra you failed, that's a microcosm of Nigeria, even easier to handle. Obi shoe get size.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Tinubuadvocate: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2023
Who are you talking to? You that not get a shame same you in religion section and politics section using different monikers like a f**l.
expert234:

grin grin

Tinubuadvocate, see how you are making a fool of yourself. grin

Peter Obi has become your tormentor. grin
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by clinician2x: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:
Talk is cheap!
Governance is not an academic exercise of reeling out known problems without specific practicable solutions.

Aspiring leader: i will breakdown the political structure holding people captive in this country.

A fool who is held captive together with his father: talk is cheap. No be so, we love the structure.

What manner of idiots are in Nigeria?
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Zeezenho: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2023
Any body who stands on the way so be it.chai this send chills all over me .obi na goal.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by clinician2x: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
There is nothing wrong in what he did those people answered the question going to be part of his government they are team .

Like hell rufai is part of his security and a genocide is on going in kaduna state abi.

You are a fool.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Shikini: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2023
Lovely
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Realrealfact: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by chuksoyo21(m): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Mumu which structure this one have sense ba? We are talking of good governance you are talking of mere political party structure.

You are a former governor you don't have single person that can vouch for your leadership spirit. You don't help ,you don't build human capacity only you and your family.
Can you imagine how far your brain has taken you??

Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by abidem4real: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Osobi32:
I just love his last line...... Anybody who stand on the way so be it. Mikano and co, I hope you get the point grin
My man tried to caution his speech at that last line by saying ' anybody who stands on the way, so be it'. He didn't want to sound too dictatorial by saying he would crush anyone who stands on the way of it.

Nevertheless, in Mr Peter I trust...

1 Like

Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by chichriso: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2023
See lies, he cant even distrupt the sit at home virus in his region , e wan do for the whole country. Mr. Obidient fix your NEXT issues first.

1 Like

Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by sunnyphem(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2023
Too early to be making mouth .... Dis one think it's easy like that.... Govt no be one man mopol
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by fasbat(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2023
herkeem:
•Promises to tackle devastating poverty in north

•Maintains ethnic agitations products of failed leadership

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/17/at-chatham-house-obi-vows-to-destroy-structure-holding-nigerians-captive/
Peter Obi can not win this February Election, he has no clout to do the miraculous , so he indirectly installing Asiwaju, by February 27th/28th, we will all analyse the whole results state by state!
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Allisgud: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2023
People thinks when obi speaks,they judge him by his soft speaking,obi is fearless and is not afraid to step on toes

1 Like

Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by sukkot: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2023
Treadway:
Sukkot, o Sukkot..wetin Obi do you gangan?

APC has failed woefully, PDP failed so much that the APC at the time seemed like angels. Do we now reward failure? Do we reward a brazen insult on our sensibilities called the Muslim-Muslim ticket? Do we allow an invalid become president? Do we allow a northerner become president after 8years rule by a northerner?

Since 1999, when we supposedly had a reset, a Yoruba man has been president for 8years, vice president for 8years, Hausas have been represented there as President and VP unbroken from 1999 to date, Jonathan has had 5 years. I am not a fan of some attributes of Igbos, but that level of marginalisation is just downright abhorrent. PO is my choice, because I believe in fairness and that it is time the Igbos be given a chance. He is the one Igbo man that stands a chance at the moment, and he is the one we have chosen to convey a loud message to the powers that be, that power STILL resides with the people...that and the indubitable fact that he is the lesser evil of the three.
oh brother Treadway salute to you. Now you need to understand that the type of government we have today was created by igbo. just happens that the they are at the losing end of their own creation. This is the igbo created form of government and it does not involve sharing presidency according to tribe. you see there was regional government before and every region and tribe had their own power. however azikiwe ( who said it is the divine right of the igbo man to rule nigeria ) and ironsi didnt like this idea of power not being in the middle ( because at that time all the top guys in the military was igbo ) and so they both plotted the coup and used nzeogwuu and ifeajuna to do it and every regional leader was supposed to be killed but of course azikiwe who was part of the plan conveniently went to london when they struck. after they struck successfully and killed every other regions leaders then ironsi took over as the president and then banned all regional powers in 1966. so now the ultimate power belonged in the middle to igbo. ironsi had all the power. then they drafted the constitution and removed all secession clauses meaning you can never get out of this unified power headed by igbo. unfortunately for ironsi and azikiwe they didnt see that they are roping us all into fulani dominance because the hausa and fulani have more numbers and if they should takeover under a democrazy with their huge numbers and no secession clause ? they are destined to rule us forever. and thats just what they did, fulani came in and snatched the power from ironsi and unfortunately ironsi and azikiwe have created a constitution and a form of government that only favors the fulani and their friends ( which yoruba are their friends. these two tribes respect each other ). and so thats the situation created by igbo. so they have to live with that consequences. there is no sympathy. they played a game of power acquisition and consolidation and lost. and so power is not given region by region or tribe by tribe, you step up and you take it with your actions and campaigning. nobody owes the igbo man power. he has to try and take it like everbody else. if he hasnt been able to take it back in over fifty years then maybe he needs another strategy and this strategy he is using is not working for him. crying about biafra is not a good strategy. abusing every other tribe is not a good strategy. playing the victim game is not a good strategy and nzogbu nzogbu politics is not a good strategy grin grin

also apc presdidency under buhari will be different from apc presidency under tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by DOnlooker(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:

Lol, you are calling a self made Nigerian Billionaire and a dollar multi-millionaire an average man in competence and capacity? Kai! Where do they dump the extracted brains of these APC urchins?
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Bhol28: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2023
This parrot can lie!!!
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by iamjavadem(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2023
You and Obi obviously have no clue what is going on, else you won't be praising him for saying he can solve a problem he has no clue the root cause.
PrinceOfLagos:
you must really think that everybody will fail woefully like Buhari APC in the last 8years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP / $195M Contract: Reps Give Amaechi 72 Hours To Produce Documents / Bandits Impose Levies On Sokoto Communities, Issue Ultimatum For Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.