Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" (16285 Views)

2023: Peter Obi Vows To Dismantle Political Structure That Impoverished Nigeria / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / Ministerial List: Buhari Holding Nigerians To Ransom - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by ghiloman28(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2023
I can do better than this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Sammy5413(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Easier said than done but you have my vote though
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by colestephan86: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:
Talk is cheap!
Governance is not an academic exercise of reeling out known problems without specific practicable solutions.
The should have asked him to itemize the structure holding down the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Chubbyflaiva(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2023
And you are the real example of someone either deliberately lying or out of touch with reality or worse, a paid APC Troll. Either way it doesn't speak well of you.
Realist12:
Lol, he can only deceive Zombidients.
As far as I know Buhari is more incorruptible than this Pandora stingy liar and his former party PDP. I agree he's doing the destruction to PDP .
APC is the real revolution , this Buhari wanna be should just decamp to APC already to learn . Man is copying all APC is doing , from Buhari anti corruption campaign to Siemens deal , to copying Tinubu teamship .

Truly Obi is an aspiring low budget Buhari.
BAT2027♾
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Valent1007: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:

As you can observed, I'm not naive and short sighted like most of Obi's headless mob who can't reason critically.

I've taken my time to assess Obi with an open mind. All I can see about him is just an average man both in intellect, competence and capacity.
He lacks the tactfulness and resourcefulness to turn around the multifaceted challenges bewildering the county.

He's just hustling to bear the name (Mr. President) and to file in for perceived ethnic gap.

I don't need to guess much about the outcome or outlook of Obi's presidency cos the tree can easily be recognized by it fruit.
So what did you observe in the current president before his becoming the president.
Secondly , who do you think is capable to lead this country.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by colestephan86: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Osobi32:
I just love his last line...... Anybody who stand on the way so be it. Mikano and co, I hope you get the point grin
U should ask you principal intelligent questions, ask him what structures was he refering to
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by colestephan86: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:

As you can observed, I'm not naive and short sighted like most of Obi's headless mob who can't reason critically.

I've taken my time to assess Obi with an open mind. All I can see about him is just an average man both in intellect, competence and capacity.
He lacks the tactfulness and resourcefulness to turn around the multifaceted challenges bewildering the county.

He's just hustling to bear the name (Mr. President) and to file in for perceived ethnic gap.

I don't need to guess much about the outcome or outlook of Obi's presidency cos the tree can easily be recognized by it fruit.
A man that couldn't man a canoe, wants to man a ship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by PointZerom: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:
Talk is cheap!
Governance is not an academic exercise of reeling out known problems without specific practicable solutions.

Shut up.
Listen to PO your president for your own good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by mmsen: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2023
Osobi32:
I just love his last line...... Anybody who stand on the way so be it. Mikano and co, I hope you get the point grin
He better be ready to really go to war with the saboteurs and those in the judiciary who protect them.

1 Like

Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Themandator: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:
Talk is cheap!

Somebody who took Anambra education from bottom to top

Solved gigantic problem in the health sector

Won awards as the best in road network

Built the state secretariat

Business park and more and still started sovereign wealth fund with 150 million dollars
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2023
We are aware of this, but only if they would allow you get there. Let's join hands together to get Obi there and let the shackles be broken!
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Chubbyflaiva(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2023
All this stories that touch about "team" just to mask the fact that your candidate has lost his cognitive abilities and his ability to speak coherently. To unintelligibly deceive Nigerians never tire una? No one is fooled but you despicable clowns.
Trapnews:

You know nothing about governance. The reason Pitoobi failed to conduct local government election when he was the governor is because he doesn't believe in Team Spirit. He is a dictator and has failed to.build a formidable Team. A tree does not make a forest, you need a Team and it takes a real leader to know that.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Aboguede(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:
Talk is cheap!

U can think so because u don't know who is Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is the most sturbon man in Nigeria. He fought with lions and demons in anambra and defeated all of them. Don't u see that no big man from anambra is supporting him? Because they know what he did to them while as governor.

Go and verify grin

Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Gingerbreadman2: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2023
Okealaaye:

I thought you understood English language? That's why I replied you in English! Mind if wrote it again but this time in pidgin English?

If speaking pidgin English will help you make up your mind, then go ahead
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by onuman: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:
Talk is cheap!
Tinubu was most of the
time rehearsing Nigeria's democracy in Chatham house.

Obi most of the time in Chatham house stated what he would do to better the lives of Nigerians.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by kmaster007: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obi dey fall my hands... Him for just keep things to himself... especially the Executive he most find something to do abt dem... All this useless money way dem dey collect
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by searchlight: 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:

You have written well. Please who is your candidate? I want to check something
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by searchlight: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Mumu which structure this one have sense ba? We are talking of good governance you are talking of mere political party structure.

You are a former governor you don't have single person that can vouch for your leadership spirit. You don't help ,you don't build human capacity only you and your family.

We have seen Buhari and tinubu who built a lot of people and even build Lagos join where they have brought the ZOO to.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Fearyourcreator: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:

Bros... You are very smart ... You see that part "hustling to bear the name " so on point imo...
If the majors are what we got.. I will follow a man that has been building a longtime... Nigeria needs an experienced man... Leader Nigeria is one of the most difficult Job I know on the earth...
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Odibembem: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
herkeem:
•Promises to tackle devastating poverty in north

•Maintains ethnic agitations products of failed leadership

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/17/at-chatham-house-obi-vows-to-destroy-structure-holding-nigerians-captive/

Says a man under whose watch the Uba Brothers hijacked Anambra and the state facilities were burnt to the ground. Jesse Belonwu and his gang of lawmakers even impeached him in Asaba, not Awka and it was consumated under the watch of OBJ as President, he was removed from office twice, all these OBJ or anyone could not do to Uzor Kalu or Tinubu who were open torn on the flesh on OBJ. Obi is too docile, Nigeria is too strong for him, non state actors would overun the country, in fact I fear coup should Obi become president but thank God he can never be
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:
Talk is cheap!

He has stepped on toes as governor, he will again, nothing Una go do. Enemies of progress.

He had chairman two banks, security companies built businesses and companies, sat across boardrooms with high end stakeholders to take drastic and risky financial, business decisions.

So what do you want from a man who have succeeded in these sectors, conquered life.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Bryan88(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
There is nothing wrong in what he did those people answered the question going to be part of his government they are team .
EWU!!!
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by joe1309: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
herkeem:
•Promises to tackle devastating poverty in north

•Maintains ethnic agitations products of failed leadership

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/17/at-chatham-house-obi-vows-to-destroy-structure-holding-nigerians-captive/
as a former governor, were you able to break the structure holding your state captive. All these your formats won't work.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by sureprince01(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Aufbauh:
Talk is cheap!
So govt is about wearing agbada and presenting budget funded by borrowed money and not executing the projects while doing more damage to the electorates. You seems to forget the meaning of democracy. OBIDATTI will finish the 2 tenures and DATTI with another credible person will continue for another 8 years
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
We will help him take urchins to physiatrist where they belongs
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by themanderon: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Imagine after 7yrs in power and preparing to leave we are still in darkness despite promising us 24/7 supplies, we are buying fuel now at over 300naira from 97naira they met it despite promising to fix our refineries, Subsidy payments has tripled after claiming in their campaign that it was a fraud. The prices of goods and services has more than tripled since this demonic party swooped on Nigerians. Baba emilokan said Buhari would pay the unemployed youths 5000naira but I am yet to see anyone paid such. I mean just what do they have to show for their failures than blaming others that left power years ago?
Now the same man that recommended the failure in Aso rock now wants to take power instead of apologizing for their error in judgment and he has come with another round of repacked promises and some of my people are already falling for his cheap lies. Something is seriously wrong with some people. Stockholm syndrome is a thing in this country.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Aufbauh(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
sureprince01:

So govt is about wearing agbada and presenting budget funded by borrowed money and not executing the projects while doing more damage to the electorates. You seems to forget the meaning of democracy. OBIDATTI will finish the 2 tenures and DATTI with another credible person will continue for another 8 years

Keep up with your utopian fantasy until reality wakes you up from your hallucination come February 25.

I'd hope that you don't return to your agitation for secession and become a hardened irredentist.

When was the last time you supported and projected a candidate for the presidential election and he won? Pls face what you're best known for instead of dabbling into political calculation that can send you into an electoral shock for decades.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

If speaking pidgin English will help you make up your mind, then go ahead

Olodo! Go school, you no gree, na truancy all the time. See your life outside now. (Hope you understood that!)
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

What is the government of the day (APC) doing about security in the country. Dem just allow small ipob dey chance dem like fools... It's not a must to shalaye

They cant interfere after all it was the people of the East region that wanted Ipob, so now they have it.
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Yankee101: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Post colonial systems are included. The fact that you ran to curry their support and hide your money in their tax gave Islands means you're not ready, not sincere or ignorant
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by Wizmj4real(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Trapnews:

You know nothing about governance. The reason Pitoobi failed to conduct local government election when he was the governor is because he doesn't believe in Team Spirit. He is a dictator and has failed to.build a formidable Team. A tree does not make a forest, you need a Team and it takes a real leader to know that.

You mean team of mass looting and corruption as evident by APC of which TINUBU is a member?
Re: At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" by oyebolaidris: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
The same structures he benefited from as gov.
Or did he just woke from his house and became gov of Anambra?

Dey play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Fani-kayode’s Suit Challenging His Detention / Wike And Wife Celebrate 17th Marriage Anniversary Today (PHOTO) / Ruth Dienye Hart, Councillorship Aspirant Raises Alarm Over Attack On Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.