Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nigerian Actresses: Who Is Incharge Of The Wardrobe? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actresses: Who Is Incharge Of The Wardrobe? (1865 Views)

Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad / Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actresses: Who Is Incharge Of The Wardrobe? by queen2006(f): 12:38am On Aug 28, 2007
I recently started watching Nigerian movies and while there are some very talented actors/actresses, the wardrobe factor is usually sad. Spandex or tight clothes that don't flatter the actresses. Do the actresses use their own clothes or what's the deal with that?

Good wardrobe selections can definitely take these movies to the next level. Am I wrong or right? Ini Edo for example is very pretty but she has a big rear end but is usually wearing tight spandex outfits that don't flatter her. Genevieve on the other hand dresses really well in her movies. Weti di happen with the wardrobe now?

Re: Nigerian Actresses: Who Is Incharge Of The Wardrobe? by Nobella(f): 5:42am On Aug 28, 2007
Hi, am new here and I just want to say, am so happy to be here.

About the wardrobe thing, I have always wondered about that myself but I had no one to ask about it. I looks very embarrassing some times.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:guess Who Is In A Divorce Scandal / Charly Boy And Denrele / Video: Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne Lap Dance At The Billboard Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.