Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 (33165 Views)

Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy / Ekiti Court Sentences Abdulsalam Adinoyi, Boko Haram Member To Death By Hanging / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Ifan(m): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
I guess the death sentence was not for the robbery rather for belonging to a secret cult which he confessed to, seriously some state has these law of even shoot at sight for cultist.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by mukthar2000(m): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Haaaaa, The kill person niii, despite is igbo doesn't mean u judge him with hatred madam judge. Death by hanging bawoo.
Though I don't support Igbo's present behaviors but would not take this De law.

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Sammy5413(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Death sentence?
Is there something they're not telling us?
Judge was that ur side chick?
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Bobbiee: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nigeria is a jungle I swear. One man stole millions of dollars the other day and they couldn't even sentence him the 2 years that they were meant to sentence him. APC is a scourge on this earth. Nigeria is now worse than Afghanistan
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Bobbiee: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Realists:
WHAT a judgement against a criminal, this should serve as diterance to other like minds.

What about all the politicians stealing millions. The law doesn't apply to them?

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by justmondris: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
And our politicians in Nigeria that are stealing billions of Nigeria are still contesting for election? It seems the laws were made by the rich for the poor.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by ipobarecriminals: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
sad Well deserved cool.I bet u won't say dizzy if the criminal is from another tribe. They should hang him FAST cool.
PrinceOfLagos:
One law for the rich, another law for the poor
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by ipobarecriminals: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Golan007:

Na Armed robber and your brother na him make.
nor mind am. If the ROBBER is from another tribe, he won't say such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by NothingDoMe: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Blue3k:

When is the last time a governor signed a death warrant? Every week read about the sentence but you never read about the execution being carried out.

You send someone to death because they pointed a pair of scissors at you? People for don die finish for Nigeria na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by ubimagos: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Little minds talks about the amount involved, forgetting to note that, it's a case of armed robbery. We need enlightenment in this country.
Everyone tends to follow the wind!
An Okoro is involved as usual.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by ipobarecriminals: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
descarado:
Heartless judge.
The ROBBER is a good citizen about? Hang him angry angry
Less criminal to worry about angry
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by kernniejay(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
DMerciful:
You're arguing blindly. Why will a judge sentence someone to death for just stealing 57k?
Read the story again, he didn't STEAL N57k, he ROBBED someone of her N57k with a lethal weapon capable of killing the victim.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by ZINNYBANKS: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
Also passing through hard time and I didn't join frat or steal . cause I know any ill behavioral move will send me to my early grave . just imagine money you stole is not up to $100 exchange rate now see where you land yourself. Lawyer Dada this is just to harsh, 10 years imprisonment is far better .
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by FHL3: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
chokekachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/court-sentences-lagos-vulcaniser-to-death-by-hanging-for-robbing-nurse-of-n57000/

How in the world did she arrive at this judgement?. I do not support robbery but I believe every right-thinking person should know that this is an injustice.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by 9gerian: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
There may have been violence capable of leading to death.

Tough but if the judge senses that the culprit is menace to the society, then she may be trying to protect the society. However, sometimes the law is not just rational especially when applied without a human face. Tough call either way.

blackslayer:
WTF? Death for stealing? Was it armed robbery that involved the victim's death? I don't get it! But Nigeria is a banana republic so........
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Ice123(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
This Woman is Sick, when did Robbery turn into a Murder Offence, Abi you have a Problem with his Name Bittttchhh

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by zikter(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
I suspect fowl judgement in this case,
Meanwhile, the killer of that lawyer has not been sentenced till now.
It is well.
Oga, this particular offence was committed since 2018. Why are you comparing with a case that happened last year Dec? Haba. This is a court process and not jungle justice, it takes time
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by shiwex: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
sTUPID judge,,,,sending a man to death for 60,000 Naira. Haba

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by OdefaGirl(f): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
This one made me speechless...... I just dey shout hheeeyyy. I can't believe this
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by adekolaelect(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:
Atiku and Tinubu that stole billions of dollars meant for Nigerians are still campaigning to become the president of Nigeria

Mod: one bst stole 90 billion naira few months ago, he was released after two weeks

They can never sentence politicians stealing billions of naira to death

So you want your brother to become addict criminal before he could be punished? Na so your brothers littered everywhere in Lagos and other sw state and later claim to be a developer when they get away and successful in their criminals activities you always call business.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Blue3k(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You send someone to death because they pointed a pair of scissors at you? People for don die finish for Nigeria na cheesy

Lol, don't be a robber in Lagos they won't show you mercy. Cry to your Lagos state representatives if you disagree with the laws.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by teemy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
It doesn't matter the amount stolen. As long as armed entered the case charge, the judgment would either be capital punishment or life imprisonment if the judge is being lenient.

Even if he held a pencil, a small stick, even a toy gun or anything for that matter to coerce an ease of robbing the victim, he as good as sealed his fate. That's what the law says. Considering what people face in the hands of armed robbers, this law will not be so soon changed
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Doyou2019: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Blue3k:

When is the last time a governor signed a death warrant? Every week read about the sentence but you never read about the execution being carried out.

Somehow those yeye Governors have convinced each other that they could avoid going to hell by passing off signature of death warrants grin grin
Awon oniyeye.

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Gandrova: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nope, he was armed during the operation.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by ZINNYBANKS: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
I fear this bleeding genders.like even life sentence is
Ok o ga o .
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Obaaderemi2: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
God1000:
What about corrupt politicians
What about child molesters?
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Gandrova: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
BATified2023:
forget that one

They will kill him on a low

My mom once worked at ilesha prisons

Forget all those signing of death warrant
Stop lying No prison service can execute without the signing of his or death warrant by the governor.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Goodman247: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
that.is Nigeria for you
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by kabasa24: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
And what happens to Atiku gate
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
This Mojisola Dada is a wicked Judge. This is the third time she has been sentencing 3 people to death for stealing amount not running into hundreds of thousands of naira.
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by Goodman247: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
That judgement is too harsh
Re: Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 by chronique(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sorry but I don't think this judge deserves to be in our courts for any reason. I was looking for where he killed the victim so I could justify the punishment but couldn't find it. How do you sentence a person to death for stealing 57k when he didn't kill someone? That judge doesn't even deserve to be alive, honestly since life is so cheap to him. This is not in any way supporting the crime of the thief but Wtf? How many of our politicians have been sentenced to death for stealing billions of naira? None.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory / Bukola Saraki Playing Basketball In His Compound, Congratulates D'tigers (video) / Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.