Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) (40532 Views)

Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Doyou2019:

He and VP Osinbajo have been the biggest disappointment of this administration. So much goodwill going into governance only to prove the masses wrong. It'll be hard for me to trust anyone, even remotely associated with Thiefnuubuu again.
Bang failures!
Yes, unlike the huge list of successful ministers and Vice president that we have had since 1960, Fashola and Osibanjo are failures.

I can almost say that the economy failure, falling government revenue, insecurity and the falling value of Naira can be attributed to this two.

Olobe!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Grandeur2015: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Fashola is telling him, Oga listen to instructions and stop these blunders.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by bdon123(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2023
jaxxy:

The only reason fashola is a minister 2day is boss of Buhari if not his fate would have been like ambode.

and they are using ambodes achievements to campaign o.
Na useless set of daft people.Same Tinubu that fought Fashola.Fashola achievement is Fashola not Tinubu,so also Ambode .
Giv this people credit for d work they did n stop attributing it to some useless old man that collects payment frm Lagos budget
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by orisa37: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2023
TINUBU OSINBAJO AND OLUREMI PICTURE IS ACTION PACKED SIGNED SEALED AND DELIVERED.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by bdon123(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2023
colestephan86:

And one low reasoning pastor said people should pray there children be like the people they want to vote
I pray everyday that my children be like Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
He is not a saint, but he is a man that breaks through every single day.
Careful wat u wish for,dont be blinded by wealth.Dont pray ur kids end up a drug kingpin. Or murders.U dnt know wat Tinubu goes tru at nite.....not all that glitters is gold
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Generation1: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Babatunde... Bola, obi is really our major threat. We hold atikulooter for blockos he can not escape.

Tulubu... Have you mobilized the fund to our party followers

Babatunde....We are running out of cash, you need to open the van sad

Tulubu.... the problem now i cannot locate the keys.
I think I misplaced it when I was sleeping in the palace the last time we went there shocked

Babatunde.....Ahh.... that one is a big problem ooo shocked

I am sure someone have stolen the keys.

Tulubu.....Call the emir and tell him to search all the guards in the palace immediately tongue

Babatunde... right on it sir tongue.

And you think you have sense with this ?
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

Ask questions before you write. English people say that necessity is the mother of invention. BRT was designed and developed as a solution to the endemic traffic holdup in Lagos State. People waste man hours in traffic and it is a problem for the state.

To solve the problem, Tinubu conceptualised the BRT project and subsequent governments implemented it. This simply means that any state that doesn't have a serious issue of holdup doesn't require such lanes because there's no need for it. All the flyovers and railway (Lagos Blue Rail Line) you see in Lagos are a solution to the perennial holdup issue.

Mr Closet bigot

I am glad you can identify that Tinubu and Fashola came up with a unique solution to solve the problem of transportation in Lagos rather than abandoning their state and moving to Abuja like one saint did.

So what solutions did "Peter the saint Obi" came up with to solve any problem peculiar to Anambra state while in office?

The type of solutions that will prove he can actually solve more complex issues Nigeria is currently dealing with
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Shinor(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2023
mach7:
The Boss and his right hand man.

A lot of ignorant folks who don't know about elections say that Fashola is absent from the campaigns and hence is not supporting Asiwaju and other blah...blah...blah.

What they fail to realize is that Fashola is heading one of the most important, if not the most important aspect of the campaign which is Election Planning, Election Monitoring and Compliance.

This department is responsible for all activities that happens on voting day and Asiwaju could only give such assignment to the most competent hand he knew.

Another very important department is Stakeholder relations headed by Nuhu Ribadu and seconded by Sen. Folasade Grace Bent. The underground work they are doing to sell Asiwaju's candidacy (especially to convince Northern Christians) is commendable.

You're in the know. Their efforts are commendable but yet to have that impact. As someone who sounds very knowledgeable about the BAT camp, the north remains a thorny issue.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by sweetman2022: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
The meeting of the masters of project overestimation!

I have yet to meet a politician who fraudulently overestimates project cost like Fashola. cheesy

I gave up on this dude when he used 78m to maintain a website and 139m to sink two boreholes grin
Some of you don't have sense including you. A Governor that generated IGR of N15b monthly is accused of embezzling 139m and 78m and you took that serious. I can see how smart a politician you are. Fashola did wonderfully well that his two successors are yet to measure to his standard even after 8 years. His colleagues are embezzling billions and you think if he wants to embezzle in the richest state in the country, it will be millions. Your mumu no do you.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by BENEAMATA: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:
A proven competent leader and his mentor.
Lagos is happening to Nigeria very soon. smiley
we pray nigeria is not reduced to " next to nothing " like container wey troway for high sea . We pray Lagos , kano ,porth Harcourt , Kaduna don't experience monday sit at homes by " mere Agitators " .
Vote wisely .

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by SmartPolician: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Mr Closet bigot

I am glad you can identify that Tinubu and Fashola came up with a unique solution to solve the problem of transportation in Lagos rather than abandoning their state and moving to Abuja like one saint did.

So what solutions did "Peter the saint Obi" came up with to solve any problem peculiar to Anambra state while in office?

The type of solutions that will prove he can actually solve more complex issues Nigeria is currently dealing with

You are free to write whatever you like, but I will always say things the way they are.

If you don't like it, take a walk down your block. There's a 1000 KVA transformer there. Do me a favour, sir, just hug it! undecided
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Osamanelly(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Babatunde... Bola, obi is really our major threat. We hold atikulooter for blockos he can not escape.

Tulubu... Have you mobilized the fund to our party followers

Babatunde....We are running out of cash, you need to open the van sad

Tulubu.... the problem now i cannot locate the keys.
I think I misplaced it when I was sleeping in the palace the last time we went there shocked

Babatunde.....Ahh.... that one is a big problem ooo shocked

I am sure someone have stolen the keys.

Tulubu.....Call the emir and tell him to search all the guards in the palace immediately tongue

Babatunde... right on it sir tongue.
you captured it very well
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by SmartPolician: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2023
sweetman2022:

Some of you don't have sense including you. A Governor that generated IGR of N15b monthly is accused of embezzling 139m and 78m and you took that serious. I can see how smart a politician you are. Fashola did wonderfully well that his two successors are yet to measure to his standard even after 8 years. His colleagues are embezzling billions and you think if he wants to embezzle in the richest state in the country, it will be millions. Your mumu no do you.

Ordinarily, I don't reply emotional idiots, but I will reply you so that others can learn.

That said, I didn't mention embezzlement anywhere in my post. My post is about project cost overestimation which is totally wrong.

Fashola overestimates project cost, and you can't tell me otherwise.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by BENEAMATA: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2023
sweetman2022:

He most probably is typing from ogun state safe away from ESN wahala , hoping to save up enough to relocate to you know who's lagos one day .
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by eburuu: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Caption kee you dia
still a caption though,ogun punish ipob

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

You are free to write whatever you like, but I will always say things the way they are.

If you don't like it, take a walk down your block. There's a 1000 KVA transformer there. Do me a favour, sir, just hug it! undecided
oh, you can also insult! cheesy

I thought you were trying to hide your bigotry and hypocrisy earlier by showing concerns as "an average citizen of Nigeria".

So you won't answer my question because you don't have any answers cheesy

What were the innovations mr Peter obi came up with to solve unique problems that Anambra had when he was the governor of the state? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by otipoju(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

I have yet to meet a politician who fraudulently overestimates project cost like Fashola. cheesy

I gave up on this dude when he used 78m to maintain a website and 139m to sink two boreholes grin

The guy is a monumental fraud. The scales fell off my eyes way back. To think he was once a role model of exemplary goverrnance.
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by phorget(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2023
colestephan86:

So fashola hasn't done anything as a minister.
I am glad that it's already on record that he was the minister that built the bridge to your region

Your shallow minded fellows will claim Buhari built the second Niger bridge and here you are claiming Fashola built it so I wonder who to believe between you and your other shallow fellow.

It's so unfortunate what governance has been reduced to in Nigeria but I will take it upon myself to educate your likes.
We had the Niger bridge even before the second Niger bridge, We had the 3rd mainland bridge and other bridges in Lagos even before the proposed 4th mainland bridge...
People built those existing projects and there was no hullabaloo about them but now you are claiming Fashola built the second Niger bridge. Exactly how much of his money did he used in building the said bridge please?
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2023
sweetman2022:

Most governors of South/South region make as much as Lagos with significantly lower population, yet very little to show interms of development.

Notwithstanding, this bigoted human right activist despite having huge population In some of those areas and are indigenous to some of those places never raise any issue of concern in those States.

They only care about Tinubu and Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Omodua(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Unlike Peter Obi that never overestimated project yet he hid money his foreign accounts.

which foreign account? He left 75Billion in the coffers of Anambra. How much did your principal Tinubu in 2007 left to his successor. It was huge debt. Yet,you're vilifying him!
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Xplorepd: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

Please what is the name of your state for a start
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by everythinggirly(f): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Caption wetin exactly? grin
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2023
Omodua:
which foreign account? He left 75Billion in the coffers of Anambra. How much did your principal Tinubu in 2007 left to his successor. It was huge debt. Yet,you're vilifying him!
Yet, every single governor after him have debunked this fairy tale of him leaving huge money behind.

Oh so you have not heard of Pandora reports, Peter never debunked it. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by rickleye: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2023
Iro lon pa !!
Re: Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) by Kirchoffs: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

God bless Omoluabi

God bless Arewa

God bless Nigeria

Jobless urchin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) / Edo Governorship Election: Results Of 751 Polling Units Still Being Expected / N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.