Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,228 members, 7,853,191 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) (2575 Views)

Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Fayose Suddenly Becomes An Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by id911(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2023
Only in Nigeria will majority praise you for doing excellently well but suddenly turn around to hate you just because you're vying to become President!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by id911(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2023
More

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by id911(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2023
grin

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by id911(m): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2023
More

Seun
Mynd44
nlfpmod
Dominique

4 Likes

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2023
Corrupt structures are fighting back, Nigerians will win

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by beejaay: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2023
id911:
Only in Nigeria will majority praise you for doing excellently well but suddenly turn around to hate you just because you're vying to become President!

1 Like

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by kimjongJezebel: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2023
id911:
More

Seun
Mynd44
nlfpmod
Dominique

Op, you will call the mods tire, them no go see you. Just write terrible things about Peter Obi and without calling the mods you will see it in Front Page with the speed of light. There's something fundamentally wrong with a black man.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by Starcrest1: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2023
It's a pity that a self acclaimed man of God like Reno has brought himself so low because of greed. If its FFK I'll understand because that one lacks principle.

I used to think Reno has sense but I was wrong. A man that can switch like this can even kill for money. Atiku should be careful of him shaa.......

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by Apophenia24k: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2023
May God bless Obi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by DaniDani(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Rhino Mockery thinks life starts and ends with Atiku dollars. In time to come, he will be in perpetual regret. Some of them that fought for buhari are dead, in prison, incapacitated, in misery and some in total regret. There's more to life than what to eat and live lavish lifestyle.

Peter Obi's emergence is divine and no amount of dirty work done by Rihno Mockery, FFK, and their likes will stop it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by Naira20: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2023
And why is this not on FP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by TheChameleon: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120144046:

grin

Just a decade ago...you and your people were abusing Obi for being the worst Governor ever.

What happened? undecided
Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by TheChameleon: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Mynd44 is too liberal and will take this nonsense thread to FP.

I really wish at times he was biased.

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by edgebettingtips: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Starcrest1:
It's a pity that a self acclaimed man of God like Reno has brought himself so low because of greed. If its FFK I'll understand because that one lacks principle.

I used to think Reno has sense but I was wrong. A man that can switch like this can even kill for money. Atiku should be careful of him shaa.......

Honestly there's something wrong with Black man. You're very right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by MrEverest(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2023
id911:

One of the biggest problems bedeviling blacks is a lack of sincerity of purpose. Worse still, Nigeria contains the most terrible black people on Earth. Imagine how these same Bastards that praised Peter Obi and said he is the best for Nigeria are now attacking him everyday because of very selfish and foolish reasons!!!

Thank God for internet, otherwise how else will we be able to expose these criminals and their fake love for Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by edgebettingtips: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2023
MrEverest:

One of the biggest problems bedeviling blacks is a lack of sincerity of purpose. Worse still, Nigeria contains the most terrible black people on Earth. Imagine how these same Bastards that praised Peter Obi and said he is the best for Nigeria are now attacking him everyday because of very selfish and foolish reasons!!!

Thank God for internet, otherwise how else will we be able to expose these criminals and their fake love for Nigeria.

In my next life I won't like to return a black man. most people here behave like animals. Even animals have a little shame. Some people here don't have any iota of shame at all. People like FFK, Omokri etc. They put Greed and selfishness first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by StrongandMighty: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2023
It's Peter Obi or Nothing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by sweetonugbu: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2023
Peter omowale obi is better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by potent5(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2023
Rhinoceros O'mockery and Co-travelers are a disgrace to their children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by SLAP44: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno is protecting his stipends which he gets from corrupt politicians grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by Mufasa27(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2023
He is gonna lose... grin

Atiku 2023
Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno has always been unstable but you guys are just discovering what we have since known. When he was spewing Anti Buhari gibberish you guys were cheering him on. Now the monster you created has turned against you.

3 Likes

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by techWriter3: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2023
Corrupt buildings they fighting back, Nigerians s will win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by Faber(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120144046:
My only problem is this their witch hunting of Emefiele, the new CBN monetary policy is hitting them hard and also election materials are stored in the CBN, they want to remove them at all cost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by Newton2024: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2023
Mynd44 OAM4J nlfpmod lalasticlala Seun

Please this deserves to be on front page. Help the gullible and undiscerning Nigerians know their deceivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by growtogeda: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
i wish peter obi well

please watch my interesting nigerian cartoon here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL39KSTNR10
Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by micchi(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Don't mind the macharnts of poverty and evils
Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by optionalY09: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
There is nothing good about Peter obi, Many igbo people are smoke screen. Owo yahoo ati drug combined.

These mofo don’t have real success. Stay away from them
Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Naira20:
And why is this not on FP?
This is simply because most Nairaland mods are bias... and most of them are supporting the senile geriatric man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
id911:
More

Seun
Mynd44
nlfpmod
Dominique
Re: When Peter Obi Was Good Before He Suddenly Becomes Evil (photo) by Adaisback(f): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dear mynd44, trust me, this deserves front page. At least, posterity will be kind to you and your generations for helping to save this country and bringing in a new country.
Back to the topic, Obiano came in and saw so much money and the way ndi Anambra are living like the whites, he was amazed that he gave every community in Anambra state 20 million each for a community project. Don't believe me, just go and verify.
Nigeria!
Nigeria!
Nigeria!
How many times did I call you? Oya put your two hands on your head and repeat after me, say ' my father my father's any power that will stop Peter obI from being my president this 2023, what are you waiting for, oya die by fire!'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Nyesom Wike Tried To Bribe Us To Compromise Elections - Nigerian Army (vid) / 100 Bible Verses That Supports Killing Non-believers(graphic Content, Pics& Vid) / Lagos was named among world fastest Sinking Cities In The World (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.