Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

What Becomes Of Unclaimed Corpses In The Mortuary? ( my experience this morning) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Becomes Of Unclaimed Corpses In The Mortuary? ( my experience this morning) (3076 Views)

Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Becomes Of Unclaimed Corpses In The Mortuary? ( my experience this morning) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
Uchenna10:

It's night here o... I'm alone in the house...fear want Kee me

Don't be scared, if you look carefully on the floor to your right, there is a cadaver smiling at you!
Re: What Becomes Of Unclaimed Corpses In The Mortuary? ( my experience this morning) by princessyere1(f): 1:26am On Sep 26, 2023
wiseone28:
Your story would be sweet with pictures
Lol
Re: What Becomes Of Unclaimed Corpses In The Mortuary? ( my experience this morning) by Mryacks: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2023
MrDetermined:

if you deposit a corpse in the mortuary, you are supposed to go at least once a week or two to see how things are, especially if the funeral date is close. if you don't visit and give them money or buy them drinks often, they won't take care of the corpse and if you see it on the day of the funeral you may not recognize it again.

Oh just knowing this information...
Re: What Becomes Of Unclaimed Corpses In The Mortuary? ( my experience this morning) by johhbekeboh09: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2023
MrDetermined:

if you deposit a corpse in the mortuary, you are supposed to go at least once a week or two to see how things are, especially if the funeral date is close. if you don't visit and give them money or buy them drinks often, they won't take care of the corpse and if you see it on the day of the funeral you may not recognize it again.

Na true o,especially at public morgues!
If you dont visit your relative's corpse regularly and give the mortuary attendants good 'tips' You'll meet e corpse in a very pitiful condition when you come that can cause you to burst into serious crying

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Tribe Does The Name ALERO Come From? / Why Does He Want Me Back After All He Did To Me / My Husband Leftt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.