Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye (57339 Views)

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / 9th Assembly: Ndume Predicts Danger, Apologizes To Dino Melaye / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Curious345: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Following the threat by a spokesperson for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Campaign Council Dino Melaye, Gistlover has tendered a sarcastic apology to him.

On Wednesday, Melaye fumed after the blogger alleged he was romantically involved with two popular skit makers, Ashmusy and Nons Miraj.The former senator, who accused the blogger of being an APC agent, promised to secure justice over ”lies and unfounded story” about him.He issued a 24-hour ultimatum for the blogger to come through with an apology or face legal action.A few hours after, the blogger apologised but sarcastically laden with curses.

Captioning a photo collage of Melaye, the blogger wrote: “Dear Dino Baby, this is me publicly apologizing say he no go better for you if you no sue me, say Okan eh oni bale (your mind will never be at rest) if you no send the letter, say ogun Loma pa eh (the god of war will kill you) for looting the money that belongs to the masses and using it to sponsor all these hungry rubber yansh girls.

DINO BOSITA ARA LOMA PA EH (Dino, come out, thunder will destroy you). I HOPE MY APOLOGY IS ACCEPTED DINO BABY.

“Okan eh oni bale (your mind will never be at rest) Dino Baby, meanwhile this is my lawyer, forward your lawsuit to him. We meet in court Dear looter
.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/blogger-apologises-sarcastically-to-dino-melaye/

56 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by gasparpisciotta: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dino is not worthy of a place at the table of our National cake

He is one of the reasons why I will never vote or support Atiku

436 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by DispatcherLagos: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
shocked
OPC terrorists are very insulting but turn the table and they will cry blood.

Meanwhile was it not this same Dino that FFK literally murdered last week for exposing his terrible looking as$?

This same Dino went from reps to senate later lost his senatorial seat, came back to reps and still lost..... grin

The idiot only knows how to shout " Obi's people" oya now......do your worse Mr. As$ exhibitionist grin

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Omihanifa: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dino shouldn't have responded in the first place. He brought this shame upon himself

230 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by devilmaycry: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lol...
I like the audacity

Na so media houses suppose be...no be to the lick nyashes

230 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Felabrity: 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
devilmaycry:
Lol...
I like the audacity

Na so media houses suppose be...no be to the link nyashes
the engagements is too low

That can't be the real account

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Jostoman: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dino Should learn when to reply and who to reply at a particular time. Most of this blogger are sponsor and bankrolling by lagos landlord, there are many of them on facebook, twitter, instagram. They did the same thing to Banji Akintoye,

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Pakute: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lol @ rubber yansh. What makes ladies fight interesting is the insults they throw at each other.
It's been a long time i witnessed ladies shoving down their panties and tearing each other's bra during fights. It was a thrilling watch back then.
Mobile phones has denied guys of those kind of fun, nowadays, ladies would rather get busy on the phone & do all sorts than being a street fighter.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
I love this

2 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by sweetonugbu: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
I dont support gistlover neither do i support dino, i am just here for the vawulence.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Prokaryote: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gistlovers giving DinoBaby vavulence back to back. Dino think he can threaten anybody.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
sue gistlover?
more like sueing air

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by SadiqBabaSani: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
FFk playing rough play through surrogates

3 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Seefinish: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
This blogger no go make heaven. His mouth no go Kee him

19 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Oladelepsy001(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gistlover don't just cook up stories without facts or evidences... Very strong faceless investigative journalist, she's a lady.I gave her double salutes when she brought out the case of a lady I know that's based in Germany, everything she said about her here and outside Naija was so accurate..

Chase her and you'll realized you're running after shadow.

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Enddy50ty(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
You
Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by iwaeda: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Curious345:

https://thenationonlineng.net/blogger-apologises-sarcastically-to-dino-melaye/

Won tun luuu leee pelu iro. Atiku is the next President, lagbara Oluwa. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by kushma(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
The full gist will still drop soonest. But Dino would have gone silent because it’s golden

22 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by FuckTheMod: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dino mumu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by 4tomandchi: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
shocked
Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by mbahdi(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Vyzz: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
shocked

Even me sef dey forget face of girls wey I don dey with especially if drink too much and we just flex life you know...

Baba e fit be like say u Don forget say u been dey with this girls... Think well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Authoreety: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lol
Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by adioolayi(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gistlover ...pain in the neck grin cheesy grin cheesy

Mr Dino sef.....How can you say someone that lead various bad campaigns against Tinubu's identity, certificate and other bad stories about Tinubu is a member of APC.. grin cheesy grin cheesy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Vawulence by Gist lovers

2 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
They apologized to a 'goof-ball'. Atimes I wander...? (shush now). Gistlover take Dino rinse mouth sha.
The next thing you know they'll be nominating politicians for awards.
As agbaya don respond, dem go use dat one enter am.

5 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by SocialJustice: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
But why Dino dey shame? He's not married and he's known to be very irresponsible.

5 Likes

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by ShaqFu: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Even if he knows them, someone like Dino will never admit he knows them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye by everythinggirly(f): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Who be this gist lover sef? So does it means that, most news from gist lover are not true?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.