Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family (57353 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / #Throwback: Pres. Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu In 1980 / SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Here are some pictures of the president's first ever wife Safinatu Buhari who he married at the age of 18. They had five children together before their divorce in 1988. The kids were Zulaila {Dead/Late}, Fatima, Musa, Hadiza and Safinatu jnr. Safinatu Buhari died in 2006.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Nomswag: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin.....SO THIS IS HW IT FEELS LIKE 2 BE IN FRONT PAGE.... i Dedicate it 2 all my brothers in d street.....i remain my humble self NOMSWAG

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Almajiri1: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Alfa buhari like them innocent,fragile and tight.

This is the thought process of a mentally weak man and a pedophile in the strict sense of it.

Therefore, Buhari suffers from pedophilia.

39 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by konklud22(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
cute family.... but seriously, i tend to pity dis man nowadays,.,, Nigeria's prob is just too much for d old man embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by olatunjithomas(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
lunch for them zombies........

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by pweetylivia(f): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
They were cute. But what caused the divorce undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Fedayeen02: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
This was the woman that left buhari because of Dasuki.

Buhari will never forgive Dasuki for that

20 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Fedayeen02: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
pweetylivia:
she found out buhari doesn't have a certificate

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Fedayeen02: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
pweetylivia:
She found out also that buhari has ear problem and love West Germany

38 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by greatness22(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Zombies will start jubilating for this free lunch.

Buhari sef; the old donkey likes them 18 and below. grin

26 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Is that the woman IBB gave goody goody?

Or was it Dasuki that Dasukize this sweet woman.........?
Which ever ways

DrabeeyWasHere

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Make I book space down ....
lalasticlala.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by bitchcrafts: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
See fine boy... grin

I don't know why dis man come carry Naija wahala for head this old age sef, Man wey suppo use hin influence to sponsor/ support a more agile n young intelligentsia to execute this Naija project wey PDP don overtly abuse over the years, So some low lifers as we have here on this thread won't have cause to abuse my old greying hair just because I don dey block all the channels wey dem been dey feast corruptly on Naija grin

I know say one stupid fellow will quote me to speak in moronese in no time.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by farouk0403(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
cute family..
where is zarah? I hate that girl she is forming celebrity

I have never seen yaradua children forming celebrity on social network or any other ex president children,

infact yaradua's children live a normal life back then in Turkish secondary school Abuja.

#class 2011 and 2012

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Omotayor123(f): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
The woman is very pretty. But, Divorce after 5 children... shocked undecided
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Omotayor123(f): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
farouk0403:
cute family..
where is zarah? I hate that girl she is forming celebrity

I have never seen yaradua children forming celebrity on social network or any other ex president children,

infact yaradua's children live a normal life back then in Turkish secondary school Abuja.

#class 2011 and 2012
I don't think she is forming celebrity. All she does is try to impact in her own little way which is very Encouraging!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by ajepako(f): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
I remember Safinat Buhari was the first lady during buhari's military tenure..

She was Very quite and homely and not placed on a pedastal like Aisha now..

l also remember his first daughter that died at age 44 during childbirth l think..

Honestly buhari has come a long way..

Only he shouldnt have been president of the most populous African country

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by MDsambo: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
pweetylivia:

Wetin concern yhu?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Qualer: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
Divorce after 5 children... shocked undecided

omo ogun... oya come.. i will give you six, no divorce! grin grin i know you will have enough to feed them well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by pweetylivia(f): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
MDsambo:

Wetin concern yhu?
Must you quote me Mr man

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Fedayeen02: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
Divorce after 5 children... shocked undecided
a man that can't manage his family is asked to manage 200million Nigerians.
You can see what you ve caused

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by jericco1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
lovely couple.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by greatness22(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:
a man that can't manage his family is asked to manage 200million Nigerians.
You can see what you ve caused
Abeg leave my Tayo alone. She's not the cause of the old infected donkey's failure. grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by dasparrow: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:
she found out buhari doesn't have a certificate

lol cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by greatness22(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Something tells me that the reason Safinat (or whatever) left bubu is that, IBB was a better performer than GMB.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Omotayor123(f): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Qualer:

omo ogun... oya come.. i will give you six, no divorce! grin grin i know you will have enough to feed them well grin grin grin
undecided
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by farouk0403(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=Omotayor123 post=47635581][/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by SweetJoystick(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Next please
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by oluwaDEle16: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
I didn't even know
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nomswag:
k

Thats all you wantu say? Where are the mods for rain sake....
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by nnadychuks(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Buhari-change!!! grin
Re: Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family by benzics(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cute Family.. Even though I don't like this man, he was OK back in the days, so bad he has a wicked heart sad

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gumsu Abacha Replies Man Who Reminded Her Of Her Late Father / Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.