Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,505 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

BE HONEST!! Between A Laptop And Smartphone, Which Do You Really Need Right Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BE HONEST!! Between A Laptop And Smartphone, Which Do You Really Need Right Now? (466 Views)

Apart From Money What Else Do You Need Right Now? / I'm What You Need Right Now - Braless Nigeria Babe / Using Only One Word, What Do You Need Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE HONEST!! Between A Laptop And Smartphone, Which Do You Really Need Right Now? by Captainjack100: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
In today’s world, laptops and smartphones are two of the most widely used devices for both personal and professional use.��
With the advancements in technology, both devices have become essential for people in their daily lives.

Interestingly, many young people in this part of the world, are not familiar with operating a computer. This includes some who have studied computer science and technology. Am I lying❓�

I was fortunate as my eldest sis owns a computer center, so I had early exposure and was able to gain a lot of knowledge through self-teaching. I did not have any formal instruction.

If you can see and read this post, that means you have a smartphone, YOU NEED A LAPTOP NOW.�
Re: BE HONEST!! Between A Laptop And Smartphone, Which Do You Really Need Right Now? by nepapole(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
A smarttop...
Re: BE HONEST!! Between A Laptop And Smartphone, Which Do You Really Need Right Now? by everythinggirly(f): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
A laptop is what I need rn.
Re: BE HONEST!! Between A Laptop And Smartphone, Which Do You Really Need Right Now? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
The two of them serve different purposes

Anyone wey come first, you go take am dey hold body
Re: BE HONEST!! Between A Laptop And Smartphone, Which Do You Really Need Right Now? by Ofemmanu1: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Laptop ni o

I want to learn coding
Re: BE HONEST!! Between A Laptop And Smartphone, Which Do You Really Need Right Now? by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
A laptop will help you understand Excel and Microsoft Word. These two software are keys to finding your footing in faster.
Also you get to keep tons of educative videos without worrying about space.

you cant lean much about data entry with the phone, you need a laptop for it
Re: BE HONEST!! Between A Laptop And Smartphone, Which Do You Really Need Right Now? by Divoc19(f): 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lappy Please.. are you giving it out now
Re: BE HONEST!! Between A Laptop And Smartphone, Which Do You Really Need Right Now? by Uzomacharles: 12:16am On Jan 19, 2023
I need laptop now
Re: BE HONEST!! Between A Laptop And Smartphone, Which Do You Really Need Right Now? by danvon(m): 4:03am On Jan 19, 2023
Laptops have a short lifespan though, you can't use it to do serious work

A desktop is better
Re: BE HONEST!! Between A Laptop And Smartphone, Which Do You Really Need Right Now? by eboniest(f): 6:34am On Jan 19, 2023
A laptop.Will you give me one?

(1) (Reply)

Advice. How Do You Take Her Out On A Date? / Singer Tekno Throw Punches Like Israel Adesanya In The Gym (video) / How Much Do You Love Your Handwork??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.