Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband (72322 Views)

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Kajaard: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
A newly married lady who got stuck in the act with another man has been caught by her husband and shamed in a viral video.

Watch the shameful woman and her boyfriend here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4oypQslNdk

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

nlfpmod
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by jeromestarks: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
I blamed the mumu husband. He should have used his money to marry a virgin woman.
No see what he is going through because he married a woman who has an ex.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Lamanii22(f): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Awww I felt sorry for the guy… he really loves her, he was still even saying ‘my wife’… and those type of guys would do anything for a lady….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by EniHolar(f): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
irunoko:
Africans and superstitions

It's penis captivus

If it's what you said it is, how long are they suppose to get stuck because from the video, they've been like that for hours.
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Lamanii22(f): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Staged....
I don’t think this is staged

5 Likes

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by irunoko(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
EniHolar:

If it's what you said it is, how long are they suppose to get stuck because from the video, they've been like that for hours.
with penis captivus the penis can stay for as long as possible.its a scientific research with medical explanations

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lamanii22:
Awww I felt sorry for the guy… he really loves her, he was still even saying ‘my wife’… and those type of guys would do anything for a lady….

I'm telling you. I really feel for the guy. And truly it's such men that will do anything for a lady . Now see how this dog paid him back.

Someone they just married in December here she don run dey jump into bed with another man. Ha.. my gender fall hand .

Do people really understand what marriage is? Cha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Vyzz:

Ahswear konji just dey rampant...

I been think say na only me and my bestie

You guys should just be careful. Give your bodies some respect abeg. Make we know the one wey dey cause problem for Nigeria. Our sin don too much

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Lamanii22(f): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

I'm telling you. I really feel for the guy. And truly it's such men that will do anything for a lady . Now see how this dog paid him back.

Someone they just married in December here she don run dey jump into bed with another man. Ha.. my gender fall hand .

Do people really understand what marriage is? Cha!
eehn oo… like my gender fall hand no be small… that’s one thing that could make a man cry especially when he trusts her too much… I don’t think some people know what marriage is oo…. Ever since I got married like this I find it hard to give out my number not to talk of going on a date with another man or sleeping with another man….

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lamanii22:
eehn oo… like my gender fall hand no be small… that’s one thing that could make a man cry especially when he trusts her too much… I don’t think some people know what marriage is oo…. Ever since I got married like this I find it hard to give out my number not to talk of going on a date with another man or sleeping with another man….

That's because you're still human and have conscience but most girls out there have no conscience.

God bless your marriage.

9 Likes

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Lamanii22(f): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

That's because you're still human and have conscience but most girls out there have no conscience.

God bless your marriage.
then who can we blame for this menace happening now… should we say they were trained but didn’t take to it or they weren’t trained at all…

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Generation1: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Precious………….
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Generation1: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lamanii22:
You must be a lady…
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Lamanii22(f): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Generation1:

You must be a lady…
lol a woman
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lamanii22:
then who can we blame for this menace happening now… should we say they were trained but didn’t take to it or they weren’t trained at all…

Amen

The parents should be blamed cos they failed in their duty to raise Godly children.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by faceland: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Are they dogs?
BS

They are even covering blanket in hot afternoon with no cloths nears bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by 23jerryking(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

The parents should be blamed cos they failed in their duty to raise Godly children.
Just pray that God should help you even as you try your best to raise godly children, sometimes the little freedom some children enjoy away from home in the name of schooling is enough to turn them into demons. I remember what I passed through in school, the only thing that kept me was the grace of God and the determination to keep myself clean and make my parents proud (they raised me as best as possible even though they had no money). A lot of my mates who also went to the higher institution changed completely due to bad influence and misplacement of priorities. So don't blame the parents o. I'm not yet even married but I know the challenges involved in raising children.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
faceland:
Are they dogs?
BS

The thing happened at night now but since then they've been stuck so non of them could take off the sheets besides they know people would soon start trooping in so they got to cover what is left of their shameful act.

Na to carry them go hospital. This one their two lanky like this who go volunteer to carry them. Mtcheeeww

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
23jerryking:
Just pray that God should help you even as you try your best to raise godly children, sometimes the little freedom some children enjoy away from home in the name of schooling is enough to turn them into demons. I remember what I passed through in school, the only thing that kept me was the grace of God and the determination to keep myself clean and make my parents proud (they raised me as best as possible even though they had no money). A lot of my mates who also went to the higher institution changed completely due to bad influence and misplacement of priorities. So don't blame the parents o. I'm not yet even married but I know the challenges involved in raising children.

We are still saying the same thing .
Now, You were able to scale through because of grace and the grace was there because you were exposed and lead to it by your parents from your childhood. Some parents don't even sit to advise and teach their children anything about morals of life let alone grooming them in the word of God.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by 23jerryking(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

We are still saying the same thing .
Now, You were able to scale through because of grace and the grace was there because you were exposed and lead to it by your parents from your childhood. Some parents don't even sit to advise and teach their children anything about morals of life let alone grooming them in the word of God.
While this is true as well, but believe me some parents make all the necessary sacrifices. They thought their children the best way possible but las las life na by choice. One child may be good at first but later lose morals having experienced certain things, especially when the things he should be applauded for happens to be the ones to put him in trouble. For instance, suffering unjustly simply because you're being truthful or uphold some moral values. Many things could break a child and he'll forget all he ever knew about himself. May God just help us all even as we aspire to give the best to our children/upcoming children.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Reelmii: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Problem no dey finish...after God fear women,,, take 18hrs of the day to fear women.....use the remaining hours to fear who no fear women

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
23jerryking:
While this is true as well, but believe me some parents make all the necessary sacrifices. They thought their children the best way possible but las las life na by choice. One child may be good at first but later lose morals having experienced certain things, especially when the things he should be applauded for happens to be the ones to put him in trouble. For instance, suffering unjustly simply because you're being truthful or uphold some moral values. Many things could break a child and he'll forget all he ever knew about himself. May God just help us all even as we aspire to give the best to our children/upcoming children.

May God help truly because morality has been thrown to the dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Buharidgeneral: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
This thing always happen on missionary style not on doggie style. Why

4 Likes

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by mysticwarrior(m): 4:13am On Jan 20, 2023
He is lucky he is still alive, we have heard stories of men who died while having sex with a married woman, this things are happening. If the guy is aware she is married then he deserves no pity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by 1Sharon(f): 5:29am On Jan 20, 2023
faceland:
Are they dogs?
BS

Because its fake.

How many people have sex like that?

5 Likes

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 20, 2023
mysticwarrior:
He is lucky he is still alive, we have heard stories of men who died while having sex with a married woman, this things are happening. If the guy is aware she is married then he deserves no pity.

Even if he's not aware, must he fornicate? Serves him right either ways.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Generation1: 7:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Lamanii22:
lol a woman
No wonder

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wonder shall never cease.
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hi
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by 4reala(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
irunoko:
Africans and superstitions

It's penis captivus
So why your own no they captivus? If you like make u go sleep with person wife make you see something

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
4reala:

So why your own no they captivus? It's make u go sleep with person wife make you see something

LoL.. my belle o. Una no go Kee person here
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Abomination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally / Undetected Sickle Celler / Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.