Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today (5027 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos / President Buhari Visits Plateau State Today Over Recent Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by uba1991: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Today is a day I saw Peter Obi supporters fighting because of money.
This show of shame happen along abattoir Reyfield road.
At about 1pm there was free for all among Obidients who accused a particular woman of trying not to share the 22 million Naira send from the DG, the woman was physically assaulted, the busy road was blocked until commuters beg them to park very well and settle their disagreement.
The commotion lasted for about one hour thirty minutes.
When I asked what the money is for, one of them told me that the money is the mobilization money that they were supposed to mobilise supporters from plateau state to attend the Peter Obi rally in Kaduna.
Infact someone among them shouted that the woman don't even have PVC when she tried to accuse them of not supporting Peter obi but they are just after the money.
This show of shame happen between Namua junction and Airfoce base Jos.
Seriously I pity Peter Obi when I heard that they are, just after the money not the candidate. Even the woman (their leader) was accused of not having PVC.

10 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by rickpat(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
wetin dey happen for goat house,dey happen for fowl house...that's how they had issues in labour party bayelsa state too....if I tell them that POLITICANS are the real enemies of nigeria.. people will argue that all POLITICANS are not the same...na look I dey look

9 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by SeeItSayIt: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Go & learn how to lie from the grandmaster in APC in person of Lai Mohammed.

I'm sure if you pay well, he'll give you quality skills to deceive gullibles like you.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by MrEverest(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
uba1991:
At about 1pm there was free for all among Obidients who accused a particular woman of trying not to share the 22 million Naira send from the DG, the woman was physically assaulted, the busy road was blocked until commuters beg them to park very well and settle their disagreement.
When I asked what the money is for, one of them told me that the money is the mobilization money that they were supposed to mobilise supporters from plateau state to attend the Peter Obi rally in Kaduna.
Infact someone among them shouted that the woman don't even have PVC when she tried to accuse them of not supporting Peter obi but they are just after the money.
Seriously I pity Peter Obi when I heard that they are, just after the money not the candidate. Even the woman (their leader) was accused of not having PVC.

Senselessly contrived trash from an urchin.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by LadyExcellency: 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pictures, please. In Nairaland, we like videos.

6 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by duro4chang(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi's followers are miscreants

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by DesChyko: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
Meanwhile, this is happening in Nigeria today. It's been over 3 hours since he made the first plea for help. Ben Hundeyin who is quick to describe murders of civilians by policemen as tactical decisions was nowhere to be found. Emergency numbers are a no-show!

Dey find Obi, you hear? Dey play.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by uba1991: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
MrEverest:

as foolish as you sound I will still reply you. Call someone in jos and ask.
May I never survive this day if I am just making stories.
I told you the exact time and place, you can call someone along that axis to confirm my story. The incident happened in front of my wife shop.
Mind you, iam not in support of Tinubu and Godforbid any of my family to vote for a microphone licker.

3 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by uba1991: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
MrEverest:

I don't normally reply fooools but I will reply you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by uba1991: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
I can swear with my life that this incident happened in Jos today. If you have someone in Jos call and confirm instead of fooling around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by Pascal9: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
My brother leave them, I don't see the different between this terrible obi surporters and buhari surporters. Emotional beings, I tire, anyway February will soon come and we will rest from this arrogant and abusing people.

3 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by uba1991: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
I give you the exact time and exact place where the incidence happened, why not call someone along that axis to confirm? Mind you, me or any of my family member will never vote for a microphone licker.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by uba1991: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
DesChyko:
Meanwhile, this is happening in Nigeria today. It's been over 3 hours since he made the first plea for help. Ben Hundeyin who is quick to describe murders of civilians by policemen as tactical decisions was nowhere to be found. Emergency numbers are a no-show!

Iam just telling you what happened in front of my wife's shop.
Meanwhile, I pray that the security agent will save the situation in Kaduna before those criminals do more damage.

2 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by uba1991: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obidients will view and jappa instanta. No wonder I I see 2 thousands view but only 5 comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by Felabrity: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
uba1991:
Obidients will view and jappa instanta. No wonder I I see 2 thousands view but only 5 comments.
urchins no dey nairaland again?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by uba1991: 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Felabrity:
urchins no dey nairaland again?
iam not a fan of microphone licker. Infact nobody from my family or polling unit will vote Tinubu who is brain dead. Also as a Christian it will be stupid for anybody to vote for Muslim Muslim ticket. Same faith ticket will cause a serious religious crisis in this country if we allow it to succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by OgaTheTop2: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Since you were there and you witnessed this 'show of shame' firsthand, post the videos or pictures taken. Abi you no get phone ni?

undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by kingmaster2009: 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
The Op did a fair job but nobody believes stories these days without evidence to back them up ...

Anybody can cook up stories but what differentiate between truth and the false story is some evidence of reliable press link, video coverage or pictures

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by Nursepepeye(f): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
uba1991:
you are the shameless one here, you just ask one Alumajiri like you questions and you both vomitted what your dead brain can capture and you conclude. Shame on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by NothingDoMe: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
DesChyko:

Let's verify these tweets before we authenticate them. There's a couple of fraudulent people that want to cash out using Obi.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by Penguin2: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2023
uba1991:

And you couldn’t take a video or even a picture?

How are we sure you are not just concocting stories?

4 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by 4teenblaq: 12:43am On Jan 19, 2023
This op is just another Lienus Una from urchins camp..

Go and check his previous threads...

Lies upon lies.

2 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by Eriggs: 1:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Stupid Obi supporters brainwashed pigs in denial.
Mad people everywhere wey no want mak people talk about dem obituary terrorists sponsor.
Dem no dey give shishi, but dem spend 22 million to rent crowd, while some mad, unfortunate crowds are here shouting , disturbing, cursing and threatening members with empty stomach.
Anuofias, angry and hungry as PandoraObituary call them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by Starcrest1: 3:14am On Jan 19, 2023
uba1991:
I told you the exact time and place, you can call someone along that axis to confirm my story. The incident happened in front of my wife shop.
Mind you, iam not in support of Tinubu and Godforbid any of my family to vote for a microphone licker.

Mugu you will never survive this your miserable life in the first place.

So I don't think you are cursing yourself, you are just reaffirming what will happen to your already useless life...... keep lying you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by OKEMKPI: 3:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Attach proofs or shut up

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by Obidient4life3: 3:48am On Jan 19, 2023
uba1991:

No pictures, no video .. who is shameless here?

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by DesChyko: 4:51am On Jan 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Let's verify these tweets before we authenticate them. There's a couple of fraudulent people that want to cash out using Obi.

While I see the reason for your idea, I don't think I share your view in a case like this. If a person gives a plea for help in such a situation, the first step should be to respond, not to authenticate.

Remember Dr Chinelo in the train attack and the instant calls for validation of claims? That's what can happen with misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by BigBizzy(m): 5:08am On Jan 19, 2023
All these plenty talk you no get video or picture.

show us picture or video or I don't believe you

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by Almaigaa: 5:38am On Jan 19, 2023
uba1991:

You don't need to proof anything. You said what we already know. Peter Obi always use money to mobilise Igbo people from other States, to attend their rallies. They always end up fighting when sharing the money. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by levi22(m): 6:07am On Jan 19, 2023
I am In Jos and which party didn't share money for mobilization? And if you are looking for Front page on Nairaland look for pictures so your fellow Agbadorians will support you.
uba1991:
Re: Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today by Jlow2: 6:16am On Jan 19, 2023
The highest shame is when your governor lalong went to kwara and said ,chop alone die alone, it is tinubu s turn to chop, that is the biggest Shame on the plateau, more embarrassing coming from its number one citizen.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Security Scheme For The Unemployed Coming To Nigeria: Praise God / How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections / DSS Cannot Arrest Judges: See The National Security Agencies Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.