Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Another Threat From Boko Haram: Pls Don't Ignore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Threat From Boko Haram: Pls Don't Ignore (842 Views)

Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Threat From Boko Haram: Pls Don't Ignore by topsywest(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2011
Assalamualekum,

This is to alert all the muslim faithfuls working in the mtn jos call centre to as a matter of seriousness and urgency stay away from the call centre because that place is one of the number one target for bombing insha Allah. this was suppose to be done on the eve of sallah that is jajibirin sallah but it was stopped because an urgent message was sent that there are so many believers in the call centre.

reasons given to us by the brethren planning this jihad includes that the mtn jos call centre activities are all organised in line with infidels ways of life, the muslims are not even recognised examples given to us are convincing;

1 the muslim ummah have celebrated about 3 sallah since the inception of the call centre and there was nothing like sallah bonus but christmas and easter bonus were given.

2 the call centre nhis clinic is a christian hospital owned by ecwa and no muslim faithfull will be comfortable going there even though he is entitle.

3 the call centre is organising a choir just like church that they are planning something big for december.

they have no concern for islam in that case they are unbelievers, infidels, kafiri so jihad is legal on the call centre.

We therefore urge all muslim umma to stay away from the call centre as justice will be done just like the one done on the UN office in Abuja.and please also pass the message secretlly to other muslim umma in the call centre who might not get the message. Allahuakbar a global jihad is on the way soon.

Assalamualekum.

My cousin brother works with the mtn call centre, jos. The above mail was sent to someone in their office but it managed to circulate amongst the staff.
Remember UN officials received similar threats before the attack was finally carried out.
I have passionately advised and appealed to him to resign but he refused reminding me how long he took him to get the job after graduating from university.  He also said since the mail was circulated, Security has been beefed up all around the their office surrounding!

Since I can't offer him another job, I feel I will initiate a family meeting on his head.

Also, use this medium to warn those living around the call centre to beware.

Nairalanders opinion and advise are welcome.
Re: Another Threat From Boko Haram: Pls Don't Ignore by WilWily: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2011
The Undisputed Heavy Weight, Magnificent BOOOOOOOKKKKOOOOOOO HAAAARRRRAAAAAMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Another Threat From Boko Haram: Pls Don't Ignore by DrummaBoy(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2011
My guy don't bother d chap again. The only safe place now is in God. Nothing go happen. Just pray for him.

(1) (Reply)

Federalism:Should we Merge States Into Regions or Create More States? / Almajiri Schools Or Beggars’ Colleges / Suspected Shooter Shot Round Of Bullets On White House And Threatened Obama:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.