Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Why The Incessant Attacks On Labour Party? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Incessant Attacks On Labour Party? (193 Views)

Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today / Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Incessant Attacks On Labour Party? by AirFireEarthH20: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2023
Why is everyone, both major and mushroom parties ganging up to attack LP everyday? I just don't understand! Previously, they said LP is only 4 people tweeting in a room, later, they were all chorusing that the party has no structure. As these have been debunked by offline supports in various rallies across different states. Lately, they all turned around to say LP is a religious and ethnic party.

Labour Party (LP), previously known as Party for Social Democracy (PSD), was founded in 2002, that is, 21 years ago. Olusegun Mimiko even won Governorship election in Ondo State with Labour Party. No one has ever called LP names all these years until Peter Obi decided to run on LP platform. PDP was previously called IPOB party and APGA was called a regional and ethnic party. But all of a sudden, it's LP everyone now calls these names. LP that has never rule Nigeria suddenly becomes the worst thing to happen to Nigeria. Why all these devilish attacks?

Re: Why The Incessant Attacks On Labour Party? by Urchinpainer: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2023
If nobody talk about you then you are nobody

2 Likes

Re: Why The Incessant Attacks On Labour Party? by Efuaye(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2023
Reality is dawning on them!
Fear of the unimaginable Reality!
Envy and Jealousy.
No one throws stones at a fruitless tree
Re: Why The Incessant Attacks On Labour Party? by Jones4190(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2023
I don use obi love format knack amaka for free again, this is my second time this week.
obi is giving me joy here even thou I'm BAT supporter
I will try it on chisom tomorrow, that one too stubborn but I will still us my love for obi format knack her.
obi is give me joy no be small

(1) (Reply)

Reps Reject Extension For Old Naira, Vow To Sign Arrest Warrant On Emefiele / I Am Sincere, Transparent, Responsible; I Don't Give Fake Manifestos To People / 2023 General Election: 10 Classic Reasons You Would NEVER Want To Vote PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.