Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) (15227 Views)

Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Video Of Rally By MASSOB For Yahaya Bello's Presidency / Uche Ogah Campaigned For PDP At APC Rally By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Alabaintprice(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Reality will set in for south west APC when they see that Tinubu could not win bloc votes in that domain and still can't win in the north either. ....

That reality will be hard to accept that they will even say election was rigged.

Save this comment and watch out how it will play out.
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by caracas: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
IgOga:

Let it rest grin

Tinubu would win the election.....if PDP can convince Labour and NNPP to step down for Atiku....PDP may pull a miracle.....as long as the opposition is divided they will give APC at least another 4 years....
If you don’t tell us the states he will win then you’re the biggest fuuuull on nairaland
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hope the road cleaners can now ask for increase in their salaries from the governor,
Because they should not be asking people on the road to buy water or coke for them every time.
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Ireportlive: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Never neglect any sector of the economy or look down on anyone... This waste collector, Agbero, Sweepers, Drivers are hardworking men and women with family

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
OkutaNla:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1616050739129753600?t=HjnfDXGtERIYG-OaTxBB8w&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJPGr_MCQ3M

They and PSP operators are the first to look at Mr Ambode in the face and tell him they will fight him to finish and ensure he does not get a second term. They had their way and today, Ambode is in political wilderness.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by mercysamuelson(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory

They keep threatening and forcing workers and traders to do rally for them.

Who is threatening who? Do you know that Lagos State workers and business people has always been at the forefront of supporting the Lagos State government during any election time without being forced to do so. Did they forced you not to go out to do your Gala and pure water business you're meant for? Una no go talk about una place wey peace no dey reign but una dey come quick to masturbate on anything concerning Lagos.
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by antibullshit: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
Waste management contracts are worth hundreds of millions . They're obviously protecting their cash cow. They may lose the contracts to other people if they don't show loyalty . Thats nigeria under these unscrupulous charlatans!
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Superwave16320: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
A message u should take home to your foolish Igbo oloriburuku father wey e no go ever beta for.

Malory:
Omo ale.
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Ybholy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
BigDawsNet:

20% of the lagos environment is dirty... the gov is working to ensure clean environment

High population is the cause for high Traffic... Lagos is one of the smallest State in West Africa... I'm not sure why everyone think like Lagos is Canada... the state was not design to accommodate more than 4m... now we hav over 20m residence

Omo Nile are really not common in lagos this days unless you buy your land in the outskirts of lagos

We have multiple jobs in lagos than any other state in Nigeria... but over population is affecting the structure...

Omo Nile that stops motor and keke here and there I’m talking about oga.

Lagos is so dirty. Don’t argue that.
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Sleekjunior(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
truth is i passed them along the way and u can hear their bitter complaints..they were cajoled to come and was later given one mineral and gala and they were still fighting up and down..what i have realized is that no be by crowd o...cos they equally said they know who they voting for.
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by reddingtonblack: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:

you guyz are just clouded with hate, lets even imagine they were forced, how is it your fvcking business, who created Lawma, whose idea created employment for those workers.
you think naa everybody dey reason like igbos, lawma workers know without Tinubu they won't have that job, moreover its just a token of there appreciation.

Did Peter Obi not commission any institution that offered job opportunities, let him also go n force those he created jobs for to rally for him. nonsense & ingredient
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by qtechomo(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
We love BAT
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by qtechomo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ybholy:

Nothing. Lagos is too dirty. Traffic don tire everybody. Omo Nile full everywhere. Where’s the work
Go your village
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by drlateef: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:

Shut up!!’ How do you know they forced them? You are lying about on NL.
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ybholy:

Omo Nile that stops motor and keke here and there I’m talking about oga.

Lagos is so dirty. Don’t argue that.

Omo Nile is different from NURTW
Omo Nile are land grabber

NURTW are the transport officials that collect task from drivers... (I'm not sure why they have so much power to control lagos transportation but I'm pretty sure they exist in other states too)

Part of Lagos that is dirty is just 20 or 30% like I said early...

Are you sure you been to lagos or na Ogun state dem carry you go cheesy
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Morenikeji090(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lol them dey for Nnewi or Enugu or Abia state this west side of course..
Authoreety:
Where is the igbo guy
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by drlateef: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Apc is really working well for Lagos and its residence

Sometimes he just be like Federal APC is different from State APC

The difference is Tinubu and his legacy. That’s what we want him to bring to national stage.
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
drlateef:

The difference is Tinubu and his legacy. That’s what we want him to bring to national stage.

I know Tinubu is a senior citizen with lots of experience....

We don't just want another president that will have to go for medical vacation abroad every month...
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by drlateef: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
BigDawsNet:

We don't just want another president that will have to go for medical vacation abroad every month...

Tinubu has a lot of capable hands to steer the ship of nigeria even if he is mot there. Buhari just brought all illiterates from his village who know next to nothing to form a cabal around him. Tinubu has the eyes for talents and he gives them job to do. He also supervises them unlike Buhari. The difference between Tinubu and Buhari is just too much to mention.
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
drlateef:

Tinubu has a lot of capable hands to steer the ship of nigeria even if he is mot there. Buhari just brought all illiterates from his village who know next to nothing to form a cabal around him. Tinubu has the eyes for talents and he gives them job to do. He also supervises them unlike Buhari. The difference between Tinubu and Buhari is just too much to mention.

So literally what you saying is that... common Nigerians suffering in the last 8 years and today is not as the result of the APC party but the current rulling president himself?
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Ybholy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Omo Nile is different from NURTW
Omo Nile are land grabber

NURTW are the transport officials that collect task from drivers... (I'm not sure why they have so much power to control lagos transportation but I'm pretty sure they exist in other states too)

Part of Lagos that is dirty is just 20 or 30% like I said early...

Are you sure you been to lagos or na Ogun state dem carry you go cheesy

Here for many years. Been in island & mainland. Mainland is nothing to write home about �
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Ybholy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
qtechomo:

Go your village

I’ve seen the size of your brain
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ybholy:

Here for many years. Been in island & mainland. Mainland is nothing to write home about �

Part of the mainland are nothing to write home about like abule egbe downward to Ogun state border in sango...

Places like ikeja looks nice... along side

Surulere
Festac
Yaba
Magodo
Ogudu GRA
Gbagada GRA
Anthony Village
Ebute Ikorodu
Illupeju
Apapa
Badagary
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Malory: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
drlateef:

Shut up!!’ How do you know they forced them? You are lying about on NL.
La thief.
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by olatuns2017: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
OkutaNla:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1616050739129753600?t=HjnfDXGtERIYG-OaTxBB8w&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJPGr_MCQ3M

Just yesterday

Officials of Anambra State Ministry of Environment came to Lagos to study how we manage our waste disposal and drainage matters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by olatuns2017: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Even GEJ when he was president, he went for medicals abroad

Biden n trump are older than Tinubu

He is capable

Since last year January
TINUBU has been moving from states to counties campaigning

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by olatuns2017: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Alabaintprice:
Reality will set in for south west APC when they see that Tinubu could not win bloc votes in that domain and still can't win in the north either. ....

That reality will be hard to accept that they will even say election was rigged.

Save this comment and watch out how it will play out.

Saved

But pls if you are sure of your comment

Let bet

Tinubu is the next president

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by YeeboMuslim: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ybholy:

Nothing. Lagos is too dirty. Traffic don tire everybody. Omo Nile full everywhere. Where’s the work
You wey dey reside for under bridge . What's your business with omo onile ??
If you parasites stay in your erosion ravaged land , perhaps the traffic might reduce grin cheesy
Yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by heysquare(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Were you there? Why e dey pain you as e dey sweet the workers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Alabaintprice(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
olatuns2017:

Saved

But pls if you are sure of your comment

Let bet

Tinubu is the next president

I don't need to bet with you.
It will be wicked and insensitive of me to do so.

But trust me when I say, majority of you here on nairaland and even Twitter are just following trends, pictures, forecast and rallies as a satisfactory measure.

I will keep saying it, go to the streets and ask questions.

(Many will be with you but not many will stand for you)

Those words in bracket should be at the back of your mind.
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Alabaintprice(m): 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Part of the mainland are nothing to write home about like abule egbe downward to Ogun state border in sango...

Places like ikeja looks nice... along side

Surulere
Festac
Yaba
Magodo
Ogudu GRA
Gbagada GRA
Anthony Village
Ebute Ikorodu
Illupeju
Apapa
Badagary

If I wooze you slap you'll remove that badagry and festac from that list.
Surulere looks nice because it was tinubu that made it so abi.
Apapa looks nice in your father's dreams
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by CursedOsuPigs: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:

This is Lagos, not Anambra.

Go back to your village in Ekwulobia grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians / PPA Candiate, Goddy Ezeemo Arrives Polling Unit But No INEC Officials (Pics) / Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.