Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) (15231 Views)

Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Video Of Rally By MASSOB For Yahaya Bello's Presidency / Uche Ogah Campaigned For PDP At APC Rally By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by BigDawsNet: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Alabaintprice:

If I wooze you slap you'll remove that badagry and festac from that list.
Surulere looks nice because it was tinubu that made it so abi.
Apapa looks nice in your father's dreams

What do you expect Apapa and badagry to look like? Minnesota abi Atlanta Georgia...
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Malory: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

This is Lagos, not Anambra.

Go back to your village in Ekwulobia grin
Says an omo ale that doesn't even have voter's card.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Alabaintprice(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
BigDawsNet:

What do you expect Apapa and badagry to look like? Minnesota abi Atlanta Georgia...

Ask yourself that question.
Saying apapa, badagry and festac is looking nice.

The state at which that area looks like us what you call nice.

Try and move out if Lagos to a more serene and well planned states here in Nigeria not outside. Then come back and say this rubbish again.
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by CursedOsuPigs: 6:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:
Says an omo ale that doesn't even have voter's card.

We don't want any nwa ezi in Lagos. All ezi heads must return to their cursed land
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by walefresh3(m): 7:02am On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:
They keep threatening and forcing workers and traders to do rally for them.
go back to your dead alaigbo that dey are forcing you to sit at home on Monday... ANUFIA...
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Malory: 7:11am On Jan 20, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

We don't want any nwa ezi in Lagos. All ezi heads must return to their cursed land
Imagine an omo ita talking to a Yoruba prince anyhow!
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Malory: 7:11am On Jan 20, 2023
walefresh3:
go back to your dead alaigbo that dey are forcing you to sit at home on Monday... ANUFIA...
Shatap.
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by walefresh3(m): 7:16am On Jan 20, 2023
Alabaintprice:
Reality will set in for south west APC when they see that Tinubu could not win bloc votes in that domain and still can't win in the north either. ....

That reality will be hard to accept that they will even say election was rigged.

Save this comment and watch out how it will play out.
nyamiri miscreant , we don't need to win the popular votes which is call majority votes... What we want to win is the law votes... Thank u..
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by walefresh3(m): 7:19am On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:
Shatap.
do I look like your OSU Lunatic ? Your dead brain should have let you know that you are about to deal with the wrong guy...

I repeat , go back to your dead alaigbo ....
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by olatuns2017: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Alabaintprice:

I don't need to bet with you.
It will be wicked and insensitive of me to do so.

But trust me when I say, majority of you here on nairaland and even Twitter are just following trends, pictures, forecast and rallies as a satisfactory measure.

I will keep saying it, go to the streets and ask questions.

(Many will be with you but not many will stand for you)

Those words in bracket should be at the back of your mind.

Indeed, if I were Asiwaju Tinubu, I would even give Peter Obi money as someone heading one of the departments of his campaign because Obi is making Tinubu’s pathway to victory much easier by indirectly pulling down PDP. It is what it is!” Soludo had written.

Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by Alabaintprice(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
olatuns2017:

Indeed, if I were Asiwaju Tinubu, I would even give Peter Obi money as someone heading one of the departments of his campaign because Obi is making Tinubu’s pathway to victory much easier by indirectly pulling down PDP. It is what it is!” Soludo had written.

You can't even win 5 states in the SW with bloc votes. I wonder what will happen in the north.

I'll be really embarrassed to see how has the mighty fallen.
Re: Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) by olatuns2017: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Alabaintprice:

You can't even win 5 states in the SW with bloc votes. I wonder what will happen in the north.

I'll be really embarrassed to see how has the mighty fallen.

Bros

Am a bonfde Yoruba and a christain

TINUBU will win SW confidently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan / Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects / Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.