Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

APC Postpones Taraba State Presidential Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Postpones Taraba State Presidential Rally (8788 Views)

PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' / APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Postpones Taraba State Presidential Rally by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
orohbiro:
Obi will win 17 states and that is enough to win the presidency
This your pic is wrong. It implies Obi is not willing and is being forced by Nigeria.

We don't need an unwilling president abeg
Re: APC Postpones Taraba State Presidential Rally by babs142: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
orohbiro:
You are on wet weeds
Re: APC Postpones Taraba State Presidential Rally by perdollar(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
In Obasanjo's voice: ' hello Tinubu! Them say u don die na true?
Re: APC Postpones Taraba State Presidential Rally by ChicagoBar(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Voting for you Jagaban Bola Ahmad Tinubu and Shetima
Re: APC Postpones Taraba State Presidential Rally by Malory: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
vabok:
We told him all that dancing wasn't good for his health, but they kept on urging him to go ahead...

Now see?

Him body don hear am.
Re: APC Postpones Taraba State Presidential Rally by garfield1: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Sign of Failure

Is lp not also involved in crisis
Re: APC Postpones Taraba State Presidential Rally by Invest4growth: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
I do not know why APC is campaigning. It is shameless and obvious that Tinubus efforts would be in vain. The sufferings are too much and the government in power in not willing to ameliorate so the party can at least have a fair chance at the polls.

Tinubu and APC are disturbing the polity
Re: APC Postpones Taraba State Presidential Rally by OptimistBrain: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
orohbiro:
Hello, pls this is not true. What is required to win the presidential election isn't the number of states won but having the required 25% spread in at list 24 states and having the highest number of votes cast.... It is possible for Peter Obi not to win any State in Nigeria and still becomes the president and it is also possible for him to win 17 states and not become the president.
Re: APC Postpones Taraba State Presidential Rally by John4B: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
MoneySEASON:
The party is broke and is now looking for where to loot money from.

I finally got my PVC and I'll vote for Peter Obi.

I'll even buy fuel for at least 10-20 people that will vote for him in my ward.

Not only broke, they hv not gathered enough crowd.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Meaning Of Gambari? / IMAGINE: Netanyahu, The Prime Minister Of Israel Insulting Us The Blacks / 2023: PDP Mulls Remodelling Of Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.