Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,026 members, 7,845,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table (1444 Views)

What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister? / Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table / Does Northern Nigeria Need More Checkpoints? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by babasolution: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
How did the south allow the northerners to useless them this much.

Why are southern tribes like the Igbo,Yoruba and the nigerdelta clusters such foolish tribes.

Their lands is near the coast,blessed with immense natural resources yet all the gains from their lands goes to the Fulani north,while they struggle and strive for little

How did this tribes allow themselves to be this cheated.

What are the Fulani- hausa- kanuri bringing to the Nigerian treasury for them to be in control of all Nigerias wealth.

It disgust me how stupid southerners are

Fulani should not be in charge of anything in NIG.

How can the son of a wealthy man live all his wealth to a houseboy to enjoy.

Southern Nigeria is a disgrace

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by Felimax(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
Una just dey start!

Better keep those tears till after the election, please i beg you.

i want to use it for something.

Thanks for your cooperation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by iSense247: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
"Asiwaju is physically unable to run. He was charged with criminal activity in the United States. There is evidence of his criminal history. I still don't know what he's doing. He needs to apologize to Nigerians. Nigerians need not worry about APC. We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by babasolution: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Felimax:
Una just dey start!

Better keep those tears till after the election, please i beg you.

i want to use it for something.

Thanks for your cooperation.

If you are a southerner you be MUMU, nigeria is cheating you fools

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by yarimo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hehehe it's gradually getting clear to them Aso rock is no go area for OBI

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by babasolution: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
This is not about obi,Nigeria as crude oil but oil is scarce, this is a deliberate design by the Fulani north, can't you people see,why you people so daft

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by Felimax(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
babasolution:

Bro, nor be your mumu na my own. I like am like that.

Wait were you expecting i will vote for Tinubu or Obi? Am i mad?
Next time give us credible candidates from APC then we can talk business.
Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by babasolution: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
The southerners are giving the Fulani north undue power,this southerners are low daft people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by ItsTutsi(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
I'm not surprised this Op is Ibo, the same people that enslaved, dominated, harass, humiliated, and slaughtered Niger Delta indigenous people under the eastern region!!

All that attach by force by these nyamiri flat.head Osu is not out of love, but a smoke screen to reenact this dominance over the ND

Fulani did not corner the resources, but evenly distributed!! They did not do half of what u Ibo people did to Niger Delta ppl

Nigeria only had to fulani president. Yar'adua and Buhari, so what's with all these fulani dominance bullshit!
babasolution:

Why are southern tribes like the Igbo,Yoruba and the nigerdelta clusters such foolish tribes.

Their lands is near the coast,blessed with immense natural resources yet all the gains from their lands goes to the Fulani north,while they struggle and strive for little

What are the Fulani- hausa- kanuri bringing to the Nigerian treasury for them to be in control of all Nigerias wealth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by babasolution: 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
ItsTutsi:
I'm not surprised this Op is Ibo, the same people that enslaved, dominated, harass, humiliated, and slaughtered Niger Delta indigenous people under the eastern region!!

All that attach by force by these nyamiri flat.head Osu is not out of love, but a smoke screen to reenact this dominance over the ND

Fulani those not corner the resources, but evenly distributed!! They did not do half of what u Ibo people did to Niger Delta ppl

Go and die mumu people, Igbo,Yoruba, nigerdelta all of una Na otele

1 Like

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by ItsTutsi(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
The same Oil you Ibo people are desperately trying to steal and corner through Bia.fraud attach by force! We know how you treated the ND indigenous people by brutally raping their women, harassing, killing, enslaving and humiliating them in desperation to have their oil!

You can't change history.. all these SE/SS you keep writing, is just a gimmick and smoke screen to reenact these dominance over them
babasolution:
This is not about obi,Nigeria as crude oil but oil is scarce, this is a deliberate design by the Fulani north, can't you people see,why you people so daft

2 Likes

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by modsfucker: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
babasolution:

Don't vote Atiku, vote for Tinubu, he's also a Southerner, but your Southern unity is conditional, only if you people are allowed to lead the way... Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by modsfucker: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
babasolution:

Why Obasanjo and Jonathan didn't change anything? Aren't they Southern enough?

3 Likes

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by Nbote(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Na them carry the table come. That's how the country has messed up to
Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
They designed the country

They are worst hit
Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by babasolution: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
As the Arabs take black slaves even today,us the way the Fulani see these stupid negro's as their black slaves.negro's are daft coconut head people that's why they are SLAVES everywere

2 Likes

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by babasolution: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
modsfucker:

Why Obasanjo and Jonathan didn't change anything? Aren't they Southern enough?

They daft slaves, the Fulani ruled for 40+ years prior the damage was already done
Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by DMerciful(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Southern Nigeria is a big disgrace esp we South South

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by DMerciful(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
So Atiku is credible?
Felimax:

Bro, nor be your mumu na my own. I like am like that.

Wait were you expecting i will vote for Tinubu or Obi? Am i mad?
Next time give us credible candidates from APC then we can talk business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by Felimax(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
DMerciful:
So Atiku is credible?

We just have to go with one if not non of them meet my admiration but so far so good Atiku happens to be better than the rest of them in virtually all ramification.

1 Like

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by DMerciful(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
He is not and you know it
Felimax:

We just have to go with one if not non of them meet my admiration but so far so good Atiku happens to be better than the rest of them in virtually all ramification.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by modsfucker: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
babasolution:

They daft slaves, the Fulani ruled for 40+ years prior the damage was already done

Okay, list the 40 years that the that the so called Fulanis ruled.

1 Like

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by babasolution: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
modsfucker:

Okay, list the 40 years that the that the so called Fulanis ruled.

From shagari to abdulsalami
Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by stuffs2002: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2023
babasolution:

IPOB have already started crying even before Obi loses grin

S/E is basically a BARREN land a liability to the rest of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by christistruth01: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2023
Agriculture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by christistruth01: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2023
If they brought nothing to the table why didn't Gen Ironsi allow them their Regional Recognition and Autonomy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by christistruth01: 12:11am On Jan 20, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB have already started crying even before Obi loses grin

S/E is basically a BARREN land a liability to the rest of Nigeria.

The SE is not a Barren land

The SE has more Population than it can sustain

The SE has industrious Population

1 Like

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by techWriter3: 12:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Hehehe itsing the praises of gradually being clear to them Aso rock is no go area for politician

So, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, dissertation, or personal statement.
Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by optionalY09: 12:19am On Jan 20, 2023
He will go to Biafra and wait for Mazi to come out. Mazi is popular than Obi in the East, i will vote Mazi Nnamdi Kanu against these other clowns. These politicians are thrifts and visionless. They have 0 plans for the citizens all they want to do the do what the slave master want them to do and also steal something for self. They careless about you and I.

Mazi or Sowore or Aminu Kano
Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by babasolution: 12:32am On Jan 20, 2023
christistruth01:

Agriculture

Which bullshit Agriculture does the Fulani have
Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by seeyounow: 12:39am On Jan 20, 2023
the north bring everything to the table. food etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Northern Nigeria Bring To The Table by aariwa(m): 2:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Contraption of Britain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Tinubu Are Scheduled To Be In Jigawa State Tomorrow 21/1/2023 / Video: DSS Arrested Suspended CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele / Aba Gradually Becoming The Cleanest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.