Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State (8955 Views)

Military: Boko Haram Rocket Making Factory Photos Not Real / Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader / Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by kulutempa: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2011
Nigeria's secret police claim to have discovered a bomb-making factory on Tuesday in an area near the country's capital, where a number of deadly attacks have been carried out as well as six arrests.

The alleged bomb factory was near Suleija, a town outside the capital Abuja that has been hit by attacks including a deadly blast at an electoral office on the eve of April's parliamentary vote, killing at least 13.

An explosion near a church in Suleija in July killed at least three people.

A suspect from the neighbouring nation of Niger has been among those arrested in connection with the violence in Suleija and has allegedly confessed, secret police spokeswoman Marilyn Ogar told journalists.

The suspects were linked to the Nigerian Islamist sect Boko Haram, which has been blamed for scores of attacks in the country, said Ogar.

"A non-descript building where the improvised explosive devices are assembled has been uncovered," she said.
Ogar said materials recovered included a gas cylinder, detonator materials and other items.

Authorities did not speak of any connection to the August 26 suicide bombing of the UN headquarters in Abuja that killed at least 23 people.

Nigerian authorities have come under intense pressure to put a stop to a wave of bomb blasts in recent months, particularly following the UN attack, one of the deadliest targeting the world body.

Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for the UN attack, and the secret police have claimed it was masterminded by an Al-Qaeda linked suspect who recently returned from Somalia. The suspect has been declared wanted.

Police have in the past claimed to have arrested a supplier and financier of the Islamist sect, but attacks have continued.

Link: http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/9/20440/World/International/Bombmaking-factory-found-in-Nigeria.aspx

Well, well, well,  the veil is slowly being lifted from the murderers and their backers.
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by agitator: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2011
Good news! it means Nigeria can start exporting bombs. grin grin grin grin

see foreign exchange o $$$$$$$ cool cool cool
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by Kx: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2011
another wrong "invention"
cant they produce gen set or solar powered gens which everybody needs for electricity instead of bomb?
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by agitator: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2011
@Kx, what is wrong. angry angry angry

do you know how much nigeria will make selling this bombs to Somalia rebels, soon there will be another war in Syria. more foreign exchange will come into nigeria must we depend on only oil. wink wink wink wink
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by deekseen(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
If this story is true, then some people are beginning to do their jobs.

This will mean that the sponsors of these acts of terrorism will be unveiled soonest, if everyone does his job well.
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by 195(f): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2011
is this news

I thought BOMB Has been produced in nigeria since 1960
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by babaowo: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2011
hmm stories,
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by xanadu101(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2011
Plz were can i get one to buy? i've been thinkn of a biz to venture into. i realy need a biz to start. i knw Bomb is a very good biz. atleast i can export it to other countries, i'll appreciate ur assistance, thanks.
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by Andrew3(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2011
hmmmm, dont u think a fallacious concoction has been concocted to deceive the public that
the sec men are beginning to do their jobs. sad sad sad sad
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by jspac(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2011
agitator:

@Kx, what is wrong. angry angry angry

do you know how much nigeria will make selling this bombs to Somalia rebels, soon there will be another war in Syria. more foreign exchange will come into nigeria must we depend on only oil. wink wink wink wink
agitator:

Good news! it means Nigeria can start exporting bombs. grin grin grin grin

see foreign exchange o $$$$$$$ cool cool cool
Kx:

another wrong "invention"
cant they produce gen set or solar powered gens which everybody needs for electricity instead of bomb?
xanadu101:

Plz were can i get one to buy? i've been thinkn of a biz to venture into. i realy need a biz to start. i knw Bomb is a very good biz. atleast i can export it to other countries, i'll appreciate your assistance, thanks. shocked
ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by dustydee: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2011
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/sss-reveals-names-suspected-mastermind-inec-office-bombing-suleija
Consequently, on 4th August, 2011, a suspect who is a Nigerienne national, was apprehended in connection with the bombing incident in Suleja. He confessed to his involvement in the bombings as well as his membership of the Boko Haram sect. His confession led to the arrest o[b]f a thirty-one (31) year old indigene of Imo State [/b]who converted to Islam in 2003. The second suspect, who is born of a Nigerienne mother, was brought up in Niger Republic, where he had his early education. He also admitted to being a member of the Boko Haram sect as well as having worked in concert with a third suspect from Kano State to carry out attacks in Suleja. Their confessions led to further arrest of two accomplices from Borno State.
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by prodam(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2011
I no believe!!!!
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by shadows4(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2011
Is this a joke, common guys!
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by lillyveezy: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2011
Consequently, on 4th August, 2011, a suspect who is a Nigerienne national, was apprehended in connection with the bombing incident in Suleja. He confessed to his involvement in the bombings as well as his membership of the Boko Haram sect. His confession led to the arrest of a thirty-one (31) year old indigene of Imo State who converted to Islam in 2003. The second suspect, who is born of a Nigerienne mother, was brought up in Niger Republic, where he had his early education. He also admitted to being a member of the Boko Haram sect as well as having worked in concert with a third suspect from Kano State to carry out attacks in Suleja. Their confessions led to further arrest of two accomplices from Borno State.

ENOUGH OF THIS ARREST STORY.IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE IN NAIJA. WHY NOT JUST EXECUTE THEM? BUT NOT EXTRAJUDICIARY
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by Abujabir24: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2011
like nl said, we two bh operating, some islamic sects and politicians who desperately need power. some people on dis forum call me bh memeber and dat person is NASOEB pls beta stp dis allegation cuz am not a member, i am in university studying accounting. good job by finding the factory though cry kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by Pukkah: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2011
The government should come down hard on these wicked bombers and violent people. Fish them out wherever they are!

Anybody who inflicts bodily injury or death on others for no reason do not deserve to be part of a decent society.
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by phreakabit(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2011
I "doubt" it ! Abokis are not smart enough to create anything. grin grin
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by Pukkah: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2011
phreakabit:

I "doubt" it ! Abokis are not smart enough to create anything. grin grin

This statement must be a joke.
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by phreakabit(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2011
Pukkah:

This statement must be a joke.

No, not a joke at all! I was just reechoing what my friend Abdulwahab Nurhudeen told me. He said and I quote [size=15pt]"[/size]This is just a ploy to tarnish the GOOD image of the Northerners. We are not intelligent enough to make pit latrines, let alone bombs![size=15pt]"[/size].
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by velo10: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2011
Hope this leads to solving this unnecesary bombing crisis.
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by sheriffman(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2011
we will soon hear of a deal that will release them to useless religious/traditional rulers.
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by sley4life(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2011
we might start inventing nuclear weapon
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by adamabdul: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
What happend to the man that was arrested in maiduguri?They told us he is the one supplyin the materials
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by seedord247(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2011
adamabdul:

What happend to the man that was arrested in maiduguri?They told us he is the one supplyin the materials

ask gej google
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by musiwa48: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2011
After Nigeria government ignore the international community , who warn nigeria government all  because of selfish interest. Indication have shown you , there was danger ahead about the satellite picture. Jonathan/ David mark and his so call senators should been blamed for this.

Even ban kim moon went to Benin republic. How can everybody around the world be telling you lie.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS90KFYD61jb4_VNxJKP79q6kJ71bvLWH-HpLUmQB817kMADBpobw[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/496604_zzzzdd_jpgf6ef0f545dd8cbfb4e7a8f2102e4d6c7
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by Spyker: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2011
One thing I am very sure of is that never teach a Nigerian man something you, he will overdo and overproduce and overuse it. Just look at the trend,

from robberies, to kidnapping to suicide bombing. I guess no one you underestimate a Nigeria especially those we term illiterate, they are more sensible than others.
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by teemon: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2011
Am seek and tried of this Boko thing jare!
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by Tonyfrom: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2011
If you give a NIGERIAN CHANCE to invent something, HE will Definitely take CHANCES 9ija no dy slak
Check your HAMPERS well these December make them no go package BOMB join the STUFF. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by Airtimex(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2011
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by BMZK: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2011
I was in Niger Republic for years and i can testify the country is as peaceful as you hardly see street figth talkless of murders. They have their own rebellion in the north but that does not affect the peace in the other parts of the country. Whenever i read news about Niger republic malams causing havoc in Nija i always wonder where did they learn this violence from. It must be from outside Niger.Without being advocate of the devil if police can investigate those people involved, are just from Niger by origin for they have not been to their country for decades which they do not even claim to come from. I have come accross a lot of them here claiming to be parts of nothern Nigeria but at the end of the day they revealed their indentities when they discovered i have been to Niger and i always praise the place when we are discussing about innsecurity issues.
To be franc if not because of bad economy  and harsh weather Niger republic is  a place to be.
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by executinal(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2011
phreakabit:

No, not a joke at all! I was just reechoing what my friend Abdulwahab Nurhudeen told me. He said and I quote [size=15pt]"[/size]This is just a ploy to tarnish the GOOD image of the Northerners. We are not intelligent enough to make pit latrines, let alone bombs![size=15pt]"[/size].
grin grin grin grin but they are good with shoe shining and suicide bombing
Re: Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State by Exponental(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2011
May their hide outs be revealed IJN. But sounds weird, SON, NAFDAC, MAN, av dy stopped dir unscheduled visits?
Werent d coy ever checked?
Wat reports do ds organisatns av on ds coy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forget Zoning, Be Strategic: What Tambuwal Really Said About Zoning (video) / FG, States, LGs Share ₦‎1.123 Trillion In March / Boko Haram: Over 20 Specialized Bomb Detective Dogs Deployed To North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.