Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising (18767 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Fadoniga: 7:18am On Jan 20, 2023
sad

Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Abfinest007(m): 7:18am On Jan 20, 2023
My president ride on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Nairalander248: 7:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Congratulations boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Generation1: 7:19am On Jan 20, 2023
If you called that crowd is because you don’t see (360 camera) let them show us (60 camera)
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by jcross19: 7:22am On Jan 20, 2023
lexylaw40:
Canopies again Men this is bad
hide your face in shame! This is a party without sitting Governor, senators, reps, MHA , even chairman, still he pulled this type of crowd! Wow this is revolution!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by israelmao(m): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2023
It's not by might or power but by my Spiriit says the Lord. God's perfect will shall emerge as Nigerian President this time around not his permissive will.
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by PeterObi4LP: 7:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Shi shi less and organic crowd.
God bless Omowale Omoluabi Peter Obi of YorubaLand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by PrinceMajestic: 7:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Lol, crazy muthafucka. nor be only awesome. Reno omokri get your cure, snapping pics at angles to dodge emptiness. Reno keep warning you to be using town Halls or wedding reception venues, your dumb lying scam head won't adhere
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by PrinceMajestic: 7:36am On Jan 20, 2023
plaindealer:
How come Pandora Igbos and Andre Liver Salt people no dey show us full picture and shots from above..?

Clowns, we know the trick, gather your meager people in the front and take the picture to make it look like a lot of people..

If den born you well, show us drone pictures..

Comedians.
omo you go kill me with laf
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Mrmb: 7:51am On Jan 20, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid0zo58zi2WNSyMBkjmuERK4kqbTUoariavnzor53VNWBVjBb8xUPh36M5CdSfk4x5Vl/?app=fbl

Why not show the Ariel view and other angle shots, only one sided shot. That tells a lot, na another naming ceremony be this at most, birthday party......
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by AntiTerrorist: 7:57am On Jan 20, 2023
Mrmb:

Why not show the Ariel view and other angle shots, only one sided shot. That tells a lot, na another naming ceremony be this at most, birthday party......
"Asiwaju is physically unable to run. He was charged with criminal activity in the United States. There is evidence of his criminal history. I still don't know what he's doing. He needs to apologize to Nigerians. Nigerians need not worry about APC. We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Mrmb: 8:04am On Jan 20, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
"Asiwaju is physically unable to run. He was charged with criminal activity in the United States. There is evidence of his criminal history. I still don't know what he's doing. He needs to apologize to Nigerians. Nigerians need not worry about APC. We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

Peter obi murdered 13 youth in anambra, till today nothing was heard of the case again. $20million dollars cash was found at his NEXT company in Lagos, let him cone and clarify what the money was for, he allocated lands and funds for his beer company.... The Pandora paper indicted him in money laundering scam let him come out and defend against all these allegations na
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by AntiTerrorist: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2023
Mrmb:

Peter obi murdered 13 youth in anambra, till today nothing was heard of the case again. $20million dollars cash was found at his NEXT company in Lagos, let him cone and clarify what the money was for, he allocated lands and funds for his beer company.... The Pandora paper indicted him in money laundering scam let him come out and defend against all these allegations na
Okay but to be very honest, we Yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. Even MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians and they all agree. Christians are not slaves or second class citizens in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Guyman01: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2023
Sergio101:
cool

Obi is doing very well in every corner.

They said he dare not enter North......niggrr entered triumphantly.

I'm loving this.

Please buy obi's portrait and keep now oh, because it will skyrocket soon. You know it must be in your office cool (for high class urchins who managed to have office Sha).

Someone should remind me of that phrase Katsina people were shouting during thíefnubu's visit grin

This thing you people are doing to urchins dia ris God oo grin
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by MrSensor(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Bodmum:
Sweet
very sweet
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid0zo58zi2WNSyMBkjmuERK4kqbTUoariavnzor53VNWBVjBb8xUPh36M5CdSfk4x5Vl/?app=fbl
One mistake LP made is choosing a Christian as governorship candidate in Niger state. I don't get the rationale behind that.
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Awise09(m): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Obi is handsome
Me I come like this Naija state attire oh! The thing fit Mr President well well
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by LILTJAY: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2023
op show us aerial view grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by GEEBITE: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2023
Not a mistake. They have susbtantial numbers of Christian population. It has always been a Christian deputy governor tradition until APC came and altered it. People erroneously thought El Rufai started the experiment but it was first trialled in Niger by APC in 2015.
Agbegbaorogboye:

One mistake LP made is choosing a Christian as governorship candidate in Niger state. I don't get the rationale behind that.
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Temptee101(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2023
ghiloman28:
PO is really trying with his scope using to campaign he really got ipobians behind him but his people will leave him on Election Day and vote for their organic PDP which is Fulani man and still be blaming Tinubu for thier misfortune grin.

I will vote wisely by Voting Asiwaju

grin

You are fraudulent. How dare you use 'wisely' in the same sentence with Bula-Ba aka Pablo
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Preciousgift120(f): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Shi shi less and organic crowd.
God bless Omowale Omoluabi Peter Obi of YorubaLand.

Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Seekhimnow: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2023
Labour Party is making enroad to the north considering they just came to the scene few Months ago.
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Indispensable85(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2023
Obi sef don dey give shishi.......they now mobilize too as exposed by the obidients in plateau state. Lol.....but he won't see 10perc in Niger state
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Pakwel(m): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2023
Roboto11:
Scorpion House vs Dragon House.
One boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2023
GEEBITE:
Not a mistake. They have susbtantial numbers of Christian population. It has always been a Christian deputy governor tradition until APC came and altered it. People erroneously thought El Rufai started the experiment but it was first trialled in Niger by APC in 2015.
You're wrong on the numbers. The Christian population in Niger can't be more than 30%.

You're right though on the alteration to the ticket by APC in 2015.

But that does not mean Christians have a comparable population with Muslims in Niger.
That's the difference between that of Niger state and Kaduna. Kaduna has a balance in demographics which the same faith ticket by El-Rufai is looking to suppress.
It's same idea they're trying to push at national. This thing has been a long time coming. Even Buhari once said if Muslims vote Muslims and Christians vote Christians, the Muslims will always win in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Mrmb: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Okay but to be very honest, we Yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. Even MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians and they all agree. Christians are not slaves or second class citizens in Nigeria.

MURIC or whatever they call themselves speak for themselves not the entire Muslim population, I am a Muslim and was never influenced by their words. We are talking of competence here, both performed as governors of their States..... Their achievements were complemented by their successors....
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Najdorf: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2023
ghiloman28:
PO is really trying with his scope using to campaign he really got ipobians behind him but his people will leave him on Election Day and vote for their organic PDP which is Fulani man and still be blaming Tinubu for thier misfortune grin.

I will vote wisely by Voting Asiwaju
It will never be well with you if you vote Tinubu. If you like don't vote Obi, that's not my business. But if you leave your house that day to vote Tinubu or Atiku, you will never have peace.
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by franudi: 10:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by GEEBITE: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2023
30 percent is a substantial number. The Gbagyi people in Niger East are predominantly christians and have sent more Christians to the senate than muslims.
The whole muslim population in UK is about 5percent, France 7.5 percent and they are viewed as subtantial . So two Muslims vying for Governorship in Niger and running neck to neck will require christians votes to break the tie. Even amongst the Nupes there are good numbers of Christians.
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're wrong on the numbers. The Christian population in Niger can't be more than 30%.

You're right though on the alteration to the ticket by APC in 2015.

But that does not mean Christians have a comparable population with Muslims in Niger.
That's the difference between that of Niger state and Kaduna. Kaduna has a balance in demographics which the same faith ticket by El-Rufai is looking to suppress.
It's same idea they're trying to push at national. This thing has been a long time coming. Even Buhari once said if Muslims vote Muslims and Christians vote Christians, the Muslims will always win in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Gbajure(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
Let no Yoruba Christian vote Muslim Muslim ticket, remember what Muric is doing in the SW now

I hope u know that MURIC leader is from Oṣun, and majority of Oṣun are Muslims but still vote for a xtian-xtian guber ticket. I before others, IBOs are pathetic lots
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Gbajure(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2023
Najdorf:

It will never be well with you if you vote Tinubu. If you like don't vote Obi, that's not my business. But if you leave your house that day to vote Tinubu or Atiku, you will never have peace.

More woes and plagues from God upon you if u go out to vote a liar, a money launderer and tax evader on that day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowd Celebrates Sallah Inside Aregbesola's House / Buhari Approves New NDDC Board / Police Cash In On Call Data To Clamp Down On Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.