Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising (18763 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Gbajure(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Coolbadguy: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2023
Sergio101:
cool

Obi is doing very well in every corner.

They said he dare not enter North......niggrr entered triumphantly.

I'm loving this.

Please buy obi's portrait and keep now oh, because it will skyrocket soon. You know it must be in your office cool (for high class urchins who managed to have office Sha).

Someone should remind me of that phrase Katsina people were shouting during thíefnubu's visit grin

Bamayi.
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by JOemmy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obi and the LP are really doing great campaigning all over nigeria without having any state governor to mobilize funds for them obi and his team must have really spent a lot in these campaigns.
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
GEEBITE:
30 percent is a substantial number. The Gbagyi people in Niger East are predominantly christians and have sent more Christians to the senate than muslims.
The whole muslim population in UK is about 5percent, France 7.5 percent and they are viewed as subtantial . So two Muslims vying for Governorship in Niger and running neck to neck will require christians votes to break the tie. Even amongst the Nupes there are good numbers of Christians.
Are you sure more Christians have emerged senator than Muslim in niger East? I seriously doubt it. I only know of David Umaru who only did one term.
30% is not substantial enough to do anything if votes are along religious lines. Even with two Muslims, that's still 35% each which means the two Muslims will be ahead of the Christian in that state.
So I don't see how a Christian candidate will make headway except he can convince a good number of Muslims, not less 10% to vote for him. I think it's a tall order in a state like Niger.
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by ghiloman28(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Na ogun go punish you mad man. So I must support your dumb candidate koniyeeee omo Iran kiraan
Najdorf:

It will never be well with you if you vote Tinubu. If you like don't vote Obi, that's not my business. But if you leave your house that day to vote Tinubu or Atiku, you will never have peace.
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Najdorf: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
ghiloman28:
Na ogun go punish you mad man. So I must support your dumb candidate koniyeeee omo Iran kiraan
As expected of a Tinubu/Atiku urchin. Zero reading comprehension. I said that if you like, don't vote Obi, that's not my problem. But if you go out and cast your vote for Tinubu or Atiku, you are a sick person.
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Najdorf: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
Gbajure:

More woes and plagues from God upon you if u go out to vote a liar, a money launderer and tax evader on that day.
I can say the same to you
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Godsownfc(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sergio101:
cool

Obi is doing very well in every corner.

They said he dare not enter North......niggrr entered triumphantly.

I'm loving this.

Please buy obi's portrait and keep now oh, because it will skyrocket soon. You know it must be in your office cool (for high class urchins who managed to have office Sha).

Someone should remind me of that phrase Katsina people were shouting during thíefnubu's visit grin
Lol. Funny u
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by ghiloman28(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tell that to your family and not me that you don’t know so Bleep off dude. I must not believe In what you believed let that sink and respect others people opinion
Najdorf:

As expected of a Tinubu/Atiku urchin. Zero reading comprehension. I said that if you like, don't vote Obi, that's not my problem. But if you go out and cast your vote for Tinubu or Atiku, you are a sick person.
Re: Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising by Najdorf: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
ghiloman28:
Tell that to your family and not me that you don’t know so Bleep off dude. I must not believe In what you believed let that sink and respect others people opinion
You cannot be carry out stupid actions and expect zero consequence.

See, if you like you can hate Obi and decide not to vote him. That one is not my problem. I have nothing against people staying neutral.

But if you go out there and vote in support of either of the two parties that have raped and mismanaged this country, then curses will surely follow you. You can't escape it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardship: “Tinubu Has Done Well, Nigeria Is So Complex” – Buhari Declares / Dogara At 16th Matriculation Ceremony Covenant University (photos) / Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.