Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) (32690 Views)

Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Kagd10: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2023
obingo the pandora thief
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Beautiful smiley smiley
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2023
It's time to get it right Atiku and Tinubu are zero cancel zero which is equal to zero.Has someone said,Ojoro cancels Orojo is equal to Ojoro.Obi may not be a saint but he is competent,honest and passionate about a new Nigeria.
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Tareq1105: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Unique families

Young, beautiful and vibrant families

They talk the talk and walk the walk together in unity

See cooperation and maturity amongst couples
kiss kiss

This is height of gullibility. So, you don't listen to your own wife? Nonsense. When they get there now they would turn to something else dictating who to appoint and who not to appoint. Nonsense topic.
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Godispeace: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2023
says of the useless nd foolish Ndigbo from a cursed , impoverished and terrorist IPOB ruling south yeast. what a senseless being grin
WibusJaga:

...While another Iyawo was looking embarrassed watching the husband lick microphone like lollipop. grin
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Sodiq3(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
BREAKING: SULTAN OF SOKOTO WRITES;

Hold me responsible if Peter Obi didn't perform well, the problem of the North is from the north, not Peter Obi or an Igbo man, it will be worst and more deadly for the North if Tinubu wins, if they tell you an Igbo man is the problem of Nigeria, tell them Igbo man never rule Nigeria before and north is world poverty capital

Sultan of Sokoto writes to all Hausa and Fulani ahead of election

North has no sense and can't reason far, that's why their life is not regarded as anything, vote for someone who will value you like they value life in Igbo land.

I can't keep calm again, the north is bleeding because of our choice of Presidential candidate, and we must rewrite history by getting it right this time around, voting for someone who Buhari is healthier than, is a legendary stupidity.

Since Fulani has been ruling Nigeria, what has the North achieved, the highest number of beggers still in the North, not the east, all manner of death and killings happen here not in Igbo land while Fulani is in power, this time around let an Igbo man rule Nigeria.

I don't care if after this speech I will be dethroned, but the truth must be spoken, Tinubu can't rule Nigeria, don't ever even dream of it, because the worst will happen, Tinubu is a calamity.

Buhari has failed to endorse him, Obasanjo has failed to endorse him, Johnathan has failed to endorse him.

No past president has endorsed him. Even Osinbajo has not endorsed Tinubu. But it is you, who barely eats a meal a day that is shouting "on your mandate we shall stand".

~Sultan of Sokoto

Keep spreading fake news
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by rajiedreez: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2023
Meaning they'll listen to everything Nigeria women tells them abi grin grin

We're too dramatic in this country
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Kaa4(m): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2023
Was Ajoke Mohammed (Muritala's wife) not Yoruba? So we will vote 'no votes no contract' because we want you to be the First Lady?
Wiseandtrue:

While Titilayo Abubakar with shaft brain won make "history" as the first south west first lady grin she no even know history grin

E come make me remember that tribalistic Aisha Buhari and the gentle Dolapo Osibanjo grin grin

If Dolapo no dey plait hair, she dey tie head gear grin grin

Do the compare and contrast

1 Like

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Tareq1105: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

Hold me responsible if Peter Obi didn't perform well, the problem of the North is from the north, not Peter Obi or an Igbo man, it will be worst and more deadly for the North if Tinubu wins, if they tell you an Igbo man is the problem of Nigeria, tell them Igbo man never rule Nigeria before and north is world poverty capital

North has no sense and can't reason far, that's why their life is not regarded as anything, vote for someone who will value you like they value life in Igbo land.

I can't keep calm again, the north is bleeding because of our choice of Presidential candidate, and we must rewrite history by getting it right this time around, voting for someone who Buhari is healthier than, is a legendary stupidity.

Since Fulani has been ruling Nigeria, what has the North achieved, the highest number of beggers still in the North, not the east, all manner of death and killings happen here not in Igbo land while Fulani is in power, this time around let an Igbo man rule Nigeria.

I don't care if after this speech I will be dethroned, but the truth must be spoken, Tinubu can't rule Nigeria, don't ever even dream of it, because the worst will happen, Tinubu is a calamity.

Buhari has failed to endorse him, Obasanjo has failed to endorse him, Johnathan has failed to endorse him.

No past president has endorsed him. Even Osinbajo has not endorsed Tinubu. But it is you, who barely eats a meal a day that is shouting "on your mandate we shall stand".

~Sultan of Sokoto

Liar.

When did you become the spokeperson of Sultan of Sokoto?
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Henjor48(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Source please

~Sultan of Sokoto[/quote]
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by dani2fun(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2023
See people wey sabi as them dey reason ooooooooh God don't let us down this time i beg ooooo!.
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Famofamo: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2023
Labor Parry = Only Media hype... Kwankaso
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Opak001(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2023
Na only man wey get sense,con marry woman we get sense they listen to him wife.
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Famofamo: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Georgejeez: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2023
grin grin Aisha do pass like this , even fry akara share Nation wide ..

Husband enter power finish , banish and relegate her to za Oza room ..

grin grin Fear men
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Legitmatazz: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Blaze14k: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Fire!!!!
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Blaze14k: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2023
WibusJaga:

...While another Iyawo was looking embarrassed watching the husband lick microphone like lollipop. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by bonnyhope: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2023
Seekhimnow:
Wow, Nigeria will be great again.

I have a 43" Smart TV for urgent sale.

Which brand and how much
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2023
kenedyx:
Obi is well adjusted.. relaxed and rooted in himself.
No gragra or any wasted behavior. Unlike some agbero cum politicians.

If we miss this man, we miss out.

If Peter OBi was that good, Anambra should have being the most developed state after osun.
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by 1b8m: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Imagine obi heading the economic sector, power sector and international relations while datti heads education, security and judiciary (because he seems like a no-nonsense person).

Just imagine!
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2023
Reportbutton:
Their wives showing them APC rally, telling them how they have labored in VAIN cheesy grin

But is Andrew Liver Salt effective? Don't reason like a buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Reportbutton: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2023
Mitsurugi:

But is Andrew Liver Salt effective? Don't reason like a buffoon.
You gave response like a slowpoke cheesy
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2023
The two men got good eyes sha grin
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Seekhimnow: 10:03am On Jan 20, 2023
bonnyhope:

Which brand and how much

My number is on my signature. Chat me up.
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 10:03am On Jan 20, 2023
Reportbutton:
Their wives showing them APC rally, telling them how they have labored in VAIN cheesy grin

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by bennytrips27(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

~Sultan of Sokoto
Fake statement bro
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Reportbutton: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=ZombieTERROR post=120211741][/quote]

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Meandmycrew(f): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PIC Of The Day: Fuel Scarcity And Easter (jesus Resurrection) / Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.