Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) (32691 Views)

Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Lovely... The kind of husbands you would be proud to campaign along side as a wife.

Not that other baba wey go dey lick mic!

How mentally declined you got to be to lick a microphone in the name of testing it?

I honestly didnt believe that for a long time until I finally saw the clip.

Tinubu is an elderly man and I feel really uncomfortable talking about him in this manner. But the man should go and rest...
He is mentally and morally unfit to rule Nigeria.

You people just make up all kindof nonsense & delusions in your to push a madness the north & Sw is immune to.
Go n checkout the pictures of Tinubu children then compare it with OBI/DATTI and tell us who had a good production.

If you can select Father before birth, i am sure you will pick Tinubu a million times over your father. in wealthy, connection, affluence, influence, followership, decree and business investment Peter Obi is a kid to Bola ahmed Tinubu, the records say it all. even down to children Tinubu get pass obi grin
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2023
Na man wey listen we go vote for.
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by nedekid: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2023
WibusJaga:

...While another Iyawo was looking embarrassed watching the husband lick microphone like lollipop. grin
Could the story really be true? I hear remi said he should test the mic, he tasted it, as in licked it
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by izubext007: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2023
Hand some men and beautiful wives , no be those alaye
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by snowball11(m): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2023
OkoRemi2023:
They both have pretty wives, we await them visiting the first lady of Nigeria in few months to come Mrs Remi Tinubu

A chronic Agbado-ola spotted! grin

1 Like

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by kennys: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Lovely... The kind of husbands you would be proud to campaign along side as a wife.

Not that other baba wey go dey lick mic!

How mentally declined you got to be to lick a microphone in the name of testing it?

I honestly didnt believe that for a long time until I finally saw the clip.

Tinubu is an elderly man and I feel really uncomfortable talking about him in this manner. But the man should go and rest...
He is mentally and morally unfit to rule Nigeria.
You have Just said the honest truth.
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by skuribeebo: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Unique families

Young, beautiful and vibrant families

They talk the talk and walk the walk together in unity

See cooperation and maturity amongst couples
kiss kiss

But don't forget a man's sole aim of marriage is knowing that man and woman aren't equal, so whatever they do here is being done for the sole reason of campaign strategy. Man and woman has known no peace since the inception of knowledge, I wish peace comes between these two souls of life so sanity can come back to us again. Thank you
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2023
While the balablu wife will invoke and involve Ogun ati Ayilara
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by qtx(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
BREAKING: SULTAN OF SOKOTO WRITES;

Hold me responsible if Peter Obi didn't perform well, the problem of the North is from the north, not Peter Obi or an Igbo man, it will be worst and more deadly for the North if Tinubu wins, if they tell you an Igbo man is the problem of Nigeria, tell them Igbo man never rule Nigeria before and north is world poverty capital

Sultan of Sokoto writes to all Hausa and Fulani ahead of election

North has no sense and can't reason far, that's why their life is not regarded as anything, vote for someone who will value you like they value life in Igbo land.

I can't keep calm again, the north is bleeding because of our choice of Presidential candidate, and we must rewrite history by getting it right this time around, voting for someone who Buhari is healthier than, is a legendary stupidity.

Since Fulani has been ruling Nigeria, what has the North achieved, the highest number of beggers still in the North, not the east, all manner of death and killings happen here not in Igbo land while Fulani is in power, this time around let an Igbo man rule Nigeria.

I don't care if after this speech I will be dethroned, but the truth must be spoken, Tinubu can't rule Nigeria, don't ever even dream of it, because the worst will happen, Tinubu is a calamity.

Buhari has failed to endorse him, Obasanjo has failed to endorse him, Johnathan has failed to endorse him.

No past president has endorsed him. Even Osinbajo has not endorsed Tinubu. But it is you, who barely eats a meal a day that is shouting "on your mandate we shall stand".

~Sultan of Sokoto
If i know how to reach this man, i would have told him something that will shake the world. I wont say more than that.
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2023
WibusJaga:

...While another Iyawo was looking embarrassed watching the husband lick microphone like lollipop. grin
grin
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2023
KingMack:
FTC for the second time cheesy

Jus f*cking see intelligent couples abeg...Jubril once said My wife belongs to the kitchen and the other room

If you like go use ya mumu hand vote for APC or PDP angry
there is no different between those who believe buhari was jubril and those who think obi will win elections, the are thesaame people that believe India beat Nigeria 99- 0
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by franchasng: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2023
WibusJaga:

Emilokan ati Yoruba Muslim doings cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Bright4luv3000: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Seekhimnow:
Wow, Nigeria will be great again.

I have a 43" Smart TV for urgent sale.

How much
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Seekhimnow: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2023
Bright4luv3000:

How much

Check contact on my signature.
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2023

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2023
Reportbutton:

You gave response like a slowpoke cheesy

Exactly what you are grin The question remains if Andrew Liver Salt is effective. But you know you can't answer it rightly without sounding like the idi.ot you are. Bought over by money to become a lowlife buffoon cursed to spew trash online to justify stipends like a bastard urchin. The joke is on you fool! grin

1 Like

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Every stupid thing about una werey elections na news now fa?
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Zeezenho: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You people just make up all kindof nonsense & delusions in your to push a madness the north & Sw is immune to.
Go n checkout the pictures of Tinubu children then compare it with OBI/DATTI and tell us who had a good production.

If you can select Father before birth, i am sure you will pick Tinubu a million times over your father. in wealthy, connection, affluence, influence, followership, decree and business investment Peter Obi is a kid to Bola ahmed Tinubu, the records say it all. even down to children Tinubu get pass obi grin

Thank you sir for your lecture now tell us s about tinubu business how he came about such wealth

1 Like

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2023
WibusJaga:

The Iyawo is just managing the vegetable. She is obviously in bondage

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by blabulu2000: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2023
Datti wife is marries Datti has the first husband while Obi wife marries Obi has the third husband...

Can you afford to use Olosho as your First Lady?/

Different child.for different man....

Tueh....olosho no be work

1 Like

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2023
WibusJaga:

E don tay wer em lick lollipop na, test of agbado and drugs don overpower em test bug. Na person wer go use dat mic next I just dy pity.

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by LugardD1: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2023
Winning team, vote wisely.
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Neckpresser101: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2023
WibusJaga:

cheesy more

1 Like

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2023
And the wife to the presidential aspirant of PDP is telling people to vote her husband in because they have never been any yoruba first lady before. Is that a criteria shocked
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Reportbutton: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Exactly what you are grin The question remains if Andrew Liver Salt is effective. But you know you can't answer it rightly without sounding like the idi.ot you are. Bought over by money to become a lowlife buffoon cursed to spew trash online to justify stipends like a bastard urchin. The joke is on you fool! grin
Words of foolishness coming from a child of perdition, birthed by two idoi.ts cheesy
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=Reportbutton post=120211753][/quote]

Taste the mic grin grin

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Chee59(f): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2023
All this will be for nothing if we don't come out en masse to vote out this bad government.
And make no mistake, pdp is just as bad.
Vote LABOUR PARTY
Mama, Papa and Pikin.

You don't need another 4 years to test anyone. Nigeria may not survive another 4 years of extreme retrogression.
Peter Obi is the man for the job
Please give him a chance.
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Reportbutton: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

Taste the mic grin grin

Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Zeezenho:

Thank you sir for your lecture now tell us s about tinubu business how he came about such wealth

Tinubu adopted mother is rich & influencial , working in exxonmobil and multinational companies is enough to make anyone not under village people watchlist super rich.

Shebi you where there when Peter obi started his business.. abi weytin you know about Peter Obi pass weytin he use im mouth tell Nigerians. he start from kerosene -- then billions na so e easy
Re: Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos) by Jack500: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
BREAKING: SULTAN OF SOKOTO WRITES;

Hold me responsible if Peter Obi didn't perform well, the problem of the North is from the north, not Peter Obi or an Igbo man, it will be worst and more deadly for the North if Tinubu wins, if they tell you an Igbo man is the problem of Nigeria, tell them Igbo man never rule Nigeria before and north is world poverty capital

Sultan of Sokoto writes to all Hausa and Fulani ahead of election

North has no sense and can't reason far, that's why their life is not regarded as anything, vote for someone who will value you like they value life in Igbo land.

I can't keep calm again, the north is bleeding because of our choice of Presidential candidate, and we must rewrite history by getting it right this time around, voting for someone who Buhari is healthier than, is a legendary stupidity.

Since Fulani has been ruling Nigeria, what has the North achieved, the highest number of beggers still in the North, not the east, all manner of death and killings happen here not in Igbo land while Fulani is in power, this time around let an Igbo man rule Nigeria.

I don't care if after this speech I will be dethroned, but the truth must be spoken, Tinubu can't rule Nigeria, don't ever even dream of it, because the worst will happen, Tinubu is a calamity.

Buhari has failed to endorse him, Obasanjo has failed to endorse him, Johnathan has failed to endorse him.

No past president has endorsed him. Even Osinbajo has not endorsed Tinubu. But it is you, who barely eats a meal a day that is shouting "on your mandate we shall stand".

~Sultan of Sokoto

Ibos value life, yet they are killing themselves everyday, your brain must be doing overheating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics / Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.