Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Romancing A Stranger In A Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancing A Stranger In A Bus (10137 Views)

Police Officer Caught Kissing And Romancing A Woman In Public / Lady Was Kissing And Romancing A Dog With Passion Because Of Money: Video / Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Isabi4lov: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Hi nairlanders .

So this morning I was sitting next to a guy in the bus , he looks like someone who's responsible and cool grin grin .

The bus was moving on smoothly along the line we got stucked on the road , all of a sudden I noticed his hand on my leg , I thought it was a mistake at first , I adjusted my body .

This guy couldn't get his hand off my leg o , I just told the driver that I want to get down , literally I don't want to embarrass him this early morning embarassed embarassed .

Why did he do that to me We don't even know each other from anywhere embarassed embarassed .
Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by ikeno(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Maybe he likes you grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Goodlady(f): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Some men act like goat kids. They can fantasize and initiate sex anywhere.
Back in uni, I always avoid queueing Infront of males cos they always appear to be having erection that shook me from behind.
Why?
Cos one actually did that to me to the extent that his black trouser has patches of liquid that look like he's ejaculating. We were to collect something from admin that day. The embarrassment he got was out of this world cos when I complained and people noticed him, the erection was so noticeable and the liquid patches on his trouser come seal his fate.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by sweetonugbu: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2023
Maybe u look cheap.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Godada(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2023

These things happen.

I recall when my room mate back then in school got into a coaster bus coming from a Aba to Onitsha.

He noticed that the girl beside him was stylishly touching him.
At some point, it became obvious that she needed some more.

Long story short, they finished their journey in our room. I had to stay in our neighbors room.

That girl was on fire.

She sapped him dry.

She left him two days later after she heard from a reliable source that her parents had filed a police report about her missing.

She sexually drained my guy. He was overjoyed when she left. He complained of bruises on his dick.

Guy slept one whole day after she left.

It's cool when it's consensual.

But, annoying whether it's not.

While serving in the north, I met a lady. We sat in the front seat and chatted. We got to know that we both schooled and lived in Benin. We discovered that we have the same mutual friends. We clicked. She slept in my hands all through the journey.

We dated for 3 years after the encounter.

I was at her wedding as a VIP.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Kobicove(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Pics of Idonbilivit grin
Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by TheMaharajah: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2023
I be man but dignity comes first. Konji dey learn for where my dignity dey.

Another story.

I remember for primary 4 when of my seat mate Jumoke, real name. This girl go just calm down dey rum my elbow while sucking her lower lips me when no dey use to someone touching me. Every time when I drex my hand she go follow. Na so I kuku leave am make she dey do oh. Very dum monkey.

8 Likes

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by muyico(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2023
He want help u kill mosquitoes wey dey ur leg!

1 Like

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Isabi4lov: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2023
sweetonugbu:
Maybe u look cheap.
Look cheap you say
Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Isabi4lov: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2023
Goodlady:
Back in uni, I always avoid queueing Infront of males cos they always appear to be having erection that shook me from behind.
Why?
Cos one actually did that to me to the extent that his black trouser has patches of liquid that look like he's ejaculating. We were to collect something from admin that day. The embarrassment he got was out of this world cos when I complained and people noticed him, the erection was so noticeable and the liquid patches on his trouser come seal his fate.
You're not far from the truth, same thing happened to my friend she boarded a bike around Akute axis , the bike man carried her and one other guy , the guy dropped off before her , on getting to her own destination she found out that the guy has ejaculated on the bike seat , her skirt was stained from behind .

3 Likes

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Hatrick01: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2023
I call recall during my NYSC days in port harcourt, this female student wont get off me.

She keeps visiting me daily and will always make move to massage me.

So one day, she made the advances, I refused but to my own suprise, her nipples were already standing firm and dropping liquids

I have no other option than to report her to the school principal.

(no be only una sabi craze)

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by KingDash: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Maybe na your future husband be that.. sleep with him my dear
Isabi4lov:
Hi nairlanders .

So this morning I was sitting next to a guy in the bus , he looks like someone who's responsible and cool grin grin .

The bus was moving on smoothly along the line we got stucked on the road , all of a sudden I noticed his hand on my leg , I thought it was a mistake at first , I adjusted my body .

This guy couldn't get his hand off my leg o , I just told the driver that I want to get down , literally I don't want to embarrass him this early morning embarassed embarassed .

Why did he do that to me We don't even know each other from anywhere embarassed embarassed .

1 Like

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by KingDash: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2023
My friend once banged a chick when both of them were traveling to the east, the didn’t even know themselves but they had sex in the bus...

3 Likes

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Goodlady(f): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Isabi4lov:
You're not far from the truth, same thing happened to my friend she boarded a bike around Akute axis , the bike man carried her and one other guy , the guy dropped off before her , on getting to her own destination she found out that the guy has ejaculated on the bike seat , her skirt was stained from behind .
Eweleke!

4 Likes

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Isabi4lov: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2023
KingDash:
Maybe na your future husband be that.. sleep with him my dear
grin grin grin grin we no even say anything to each other ,omo make I no lie, the guy dey cute and fresh na all these yellow pawpaw kind of guys , me sef no bad , but which one kon be my own for inside, shey na so some guys no fit control their urges abi na wetin.

4 Likes

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by KingDash: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2023
True I no go lie.. we guys we dey nack anything
Isabi4lov:
grin grin grin grin we no even say anything to each other ,omo make I no lie, the guy dey cute and fresh na all these yellow pawpaw kind of guys , me sef no bad , but which one kon be my own for inside, shey na so some guys no fit control their urges abi na wetin.
Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Isabi4lov: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2023
KingDash:
Aswear gawd cheesy
Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by sweetonugbu: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Look cheap you say
In your dressing "you dress to be addressed" are u the only female in the bus?.
Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2023

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Isabi4lov: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2023
sweetonugbu:
In your dressing "you dress to be addressed" are u the only female in the bus?.
I was the one sitting next to him , l dress smartly to work and besides some guys don't have any iota of shame.
Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by sweetonugbu: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2023
Isabi4lov:
I was the one sitting next to him , l dress smartly to work and besides some guys don't have any iota of shame.
goes both way.

3 Likes

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Isabi4lov: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2023
sweetonugbu:
goes both way.
Yeah
Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Gadafii: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Isabi4lov:
this guy ejacualted, his boxer didn’t absorb the cum, his trousers didn’t as well, but the cum was on the bike and in the lady’s skirt, na litre of semen he cum, lol this lie no enter

Do you know what it means to ejaculate, you almost feel paralyzed, now imagined that on a moving bike, and your friend didn’t notice,

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Tunagee(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
sweetonugbu:
Maybe u look cheap.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Isabi4lov: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Gadafii:
this guy ejacualted, his boxer didn’t absorb the cum, his trousers didn’t as well, but the cum was on the bike and in the lady’s skirt, na litre of semen he cum, lol this lie no enter

Do you know what it means to ejaculate, you almost feel paralyzed, now imagined that on a moving bike, and your friend didn’t notice,
She might have not noticed that since her mind is not there , and never can tell the kind of trousers the guy was putting on.

1 Like

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Tunagee(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
Gadafii:

grin
Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Tunagee(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Hi nairlanders .

You got down cos he was already turning you on. Am sure your laps were exposed and very hot too; kind of yellow one. Guy could not resist the temptation. We men dey try sha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Osashalom: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Consider the following questions
1. Were you dressed?
2. Were you half naked?
3. Were you completely naked?
If answer is no1, the guy no well, if the answer is no2, you no well and if the answer is no3, you no well at all..... 2

4 Likes

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Isabi4lov: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tunagee:

You got down cos he was already turning you on. Am sure your laps were exposed and very hot too; kind of yellow one. Guy could not resist the temptation. We men dey try sha
Sexual harassment is not limited to a particular skin color, you guys should learn how to control your urges , if I had created a scene this morning, he won't be himself for the rest of the day .

2 Likes

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Mccallistas(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
KingDash:

Come, hey boy!

You and who dey nack anything

Speak for yourself ogbeni...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancing A Stranger In A Bus by Dshocker(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Goodlady:
Why?

This is 2023, can you please stop lying!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Between Two Introverted And Shy People Work? / Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.