Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) (2428 Views)

Drama As Woman Blocks Groom From Dancing With Bride(pics/video) / Full Grown "Curvy" Man With Beards Spotted Twerking, Nigerians React (Pics) / 2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by Starpius: 8:41am On Jan 21, 2023
A medical mystery that marvelled health professionals and a new mum involved the delivery of a baby with teeth.

In video posted on social media, after realising her daughter was born with, they expressed surprise because itwas a rarity.

The woman and another who was recording her could be seen looking at the baby girl in amazement.

Doctor and nurses in the labour room performed some medical examination on the baby who had two front tooth.

Click link below to Watch the video :

https://www.slightgist.com.ng/reactions-as-wom…rown-teeth-video/

1 Share

Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2023
Just when I thought I have seen it all and boom another one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by SodiumValproate: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2023
grin

If this one bite you, your own na sorry. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by Revoluxe: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2023
Pls smbdy shuld spell teeth for me
Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by falcon01: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2023
Revoluxe:
Pls smbdy shuld spell teeth for me
tee ee ee tee hatchback
Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by Fedrick100: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2023
This one over mature for stomach

He’ll likely be in puberty before his age mates

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2023
Wich kind wahala be this again

Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2023
This is what eating GMO's will cause across the world. Over-accelerated development.

Ever wondered why foreign...western kids get so big and look more mature than their ages? This is it.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by Jeon(f): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Just like Daddyck. 😊

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by Higgies(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
I’ve heard it before.
In fact I heard of the one that started crawling immediately she was born.
Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by talk2hb1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Starpius:
A medical mystery that marvelled health professionals and a new mum involved the delivery of a baby with teeth.

In video posted on social media, after realising her daughter was born with, they expressed surprise because itwas a rarity.

The woman and another who was recording her could be seen looking at the baby girl in amazement.

Doctor and nurses in the labour room performed some medical examination on the baby who had two front tooth.

Click link below to Watch the video :

https://www.slightgist.com.ng/reactions-as-wom…rown-teeth-video/
That’s Tanigororo Banigororo it was foretold in a literature textbook longtime ago
Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by BeanX(m): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wow 🤯
Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by nicerod(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lies

Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by Gadafii: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lemme guess, this is India
Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by gaby(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Welcome to the world, bros.

The real "Emi Lokan".
Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by Shalommy(f): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by SporaD8: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
talk2hb1:

That’s Tanigororo Banigororo it was foretold in a literature textbook longtime ago
Tanigororo Banigororo the first literature story that made me laugh out loud in class like a lunatics!
Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by Holybaddo: 3:07am On Jan 22, 2023
Omoooh if this one bit you

😆😆😆
Re: Reactions As Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Full Grown Teeth (video) by Goodlady(f): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2023
The child's a legend.
I v heard of it but not seen it in reality.
Meanwhile it fit be fake story

(1) (Reply)

The Most Promiscuous Nation In The World; See Nigeria's Ranking (full List) / Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. / Emotionally And Financially Spent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.