Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Owerri Aerial Views In Harmattan: Pictures And Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Aerial Views In Harmattan: Pictures And Video (894 Views)

Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri Aerial Views In Harmattan: Pictures And Video by 0fodirinwa: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is an aerial outlook of Owerri in harmattan season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FPfH3auspc

Re: Owerri Aerial Views In Harmattan: Pictures And Video by Grgt0n: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
0fodirinwa:

Owerr looks quite ancient
Re: Owerri Aerial Views In Harmattan: Pictures And Video by sreamsense: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is good, only that the entire land mass is just me local government in ibadan. If you put all these fine Oweri buildings in Ibadan, you may not know where they are located due to bigger land mass in ibadan
Re: Owerri Aerial Views In Harmattan: Pictures And Video by Obascoetubi: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dirty oweri
Re: Owerri Aerial Views In Harmattan: Pictures And Video by Urheadmaster(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Owerri is not a dirty city compared to the agbado man tongue
Obascoetubi:
Dirty oweri
Re: Owerri Aerial Views In Harmattan: Pictures And Video by airminem(f): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Beautiful Owerri Amaka

1 Like

Re: Owerri Aerial Views In Harmattan: Pictures And Video by emmamajesty: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chino and his Madness is the reason why Bible says too much of everything is very bad indeed
Re: Owerri Aerial Views In Harmattan: Pictures And Video by OVB123: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Owerri is very beautiful ooo but the only problem with her, just like other state capitals is that she has high unemployment rate and substandard roads.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Aerial Views In Harmattan: Pictures And Video by Demigod22: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
I spent my Christmas in Owerri, and that was my first time being there. I enjoyed the place. I visited the tertiary institutions there and the unknown gunmen skills were obvious.

I spent two weeks in Owerri and I didn't see ugly girl. Very beautiful and tempting girls they have over there.
Re: Owerri Aerial Views In Harmattan: Pictures And Video by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
We are talking about Hope Uzodinma complicity in the blood shed on going in Imo State

You are talking about harmattan

As in... undecided undecided undecided who does that
Re: Owerri Aerial Views In Harmattan: Pictures And Video by Grgt0n: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
0fodirinwa:

Owerri is more or less a rural area
Re: Owerri Aerial Views In Harmattan: Pictures And Video by Grgt0n: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
Owerri is a glorified rural area littered with dilapidated roads and filthy environment

OVB123:
Owerri is very beautiful ooo but the only problem with her, just like other state capitals is that she has high unemployment rate and substandard roads.

Re: Owerri Aerial Views In Harmattan: Pictures And Video by Exclusive101: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
I tot they said no brown roof in Alaigbo
Abi another Owerri don de for badand now

(1) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Will Win (step By Step) / Best Bet For LP Is to Start Assembling SANs To Challenge Tinubu's Victory / See What APC Did When They Discovered Labor Party Is Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.