Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC (37687 Views)

Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal / PSC Appoints Najatu Mohammed To Monitor Police Officers During Elections / Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by rogsiu: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria Licked a Microphone because He was told to โ€œTasteโ€ the Mic. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคก

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Validated: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Game over

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by goodyvin02(m): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Her business
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Luckylife(m): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kewtt:
Safe travels
Let them adopt Nigeria and vote BAT thing

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by PrinceOfLagos: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na only mad man go vote APC and Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Tochj(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
No human being created by God with a living conscience will continue to work for Agbado.
Your conscience must be Dead to continue to campaign for Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Okoroawusa: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
I wish you all the best in your future endeavours ma'am.

She said she wants to contribute to talks about national development without wearing the toga of party politics and I respect that.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by CheapHomes1: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
KingKO22:
Lol he is inconsequential

Is it a he or a she?
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by opeldavid: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pls ma' join the obedient movement for a better Nigeria.
However, thank you for dumping the evil party called APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by galaxy2020(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
She has seen the handwriting on the wall. Mission impossible!
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
KingKO22:
Read before commenting urchin.

She wasn't inconsequential when she was given the post oo
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by CheapHomes1: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Abfinest007:
Tinubu will lose so there's no need waste his time. He did the right thing

Someone should tell him thank u for me

What is the person's gender?
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Massiveglory: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
92% of the listed is one person.
Ihordspy is the same person as almost everyone listed .
Add corrithians , wwwihy and seunmsg. It's the same person
OurBusinessIsPr:
It is well ..

I am on a mission . To covert every single one of these men and women whose name appears on this list below๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

They are lost ,but they shall all be recovered back inshallah

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute

LegendHero
Banbutton

ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Zulum500
burp18
Ireportlive
itsTutsi
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by sapientia(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
It is well ..

I am on a mission . To covert every single one of these men and women whose name appears on this list below๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

They are lost ,but they shall all be recovered back inshallah

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute

LegendHero
Banbutton

ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Zulum500
burp18
Ireportlive
itsTutsi
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by jaxxy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
People with good conscience will either leave apc or betray the conscience and Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by drlateef: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

In a very short period of time, many sane Nigerians will abandon the agbado man and the APC m-m tickets for obi for a new Nigeria tongue

They will abandon creator of wealth to follow a spreader of poverty and miserliness? Are you well at all?
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Urheadmaster(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
You are on your own tongue
drlateef:

They will abandon creator of wealth to follow a spreader of poverty and miserliness? Are you well at all?
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by 9jaNoBeLagos: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
God bless you Ma.

Light and darkness have nothing in common.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by bonnyhope: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
After she don catch out abi

There's God o
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Asagna1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Reinaldo:
Last last it is APC that has laboured in vain grin

Thousands of people left PDP for APC. Even Labour Party governorship candidates defected to APC. One Hajia that was arrested for assaulting a staff last year resigned from APC youโ€™re here jubilating. I really hope Obi wins, He really need to step up is campaign strategy.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Corrinthians(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
It's a democracy, and we duly accept her resignation. She has the freedom of choice and mustn't support APC or any of her candidates. Best wishes in he endeavours. cool
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Chetas81(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

In a very short period of time, many sane Nigerians will abandon the agbado man and the APC m-m tickets for obi for a new Nigeria tongue
if they understand the simple race
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by douglasatung: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nigeria must be great, Peter Obi is our incoming President
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by pius49(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
You people are seeing Mrs here yet you're busy saying is he is he
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by jaxxy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

Exactly. There are many silent Obidients in apc and pdp. They know the truth and they cannot betray their good conscience.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Chetas81(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wanbissaka:
Nairalanders please help. I have not eaten anything for days now. I have been stranded in school with cash or foodstuffs. Any amount will do

come to pentagon plastic company I will get you a JOB
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Wanbissaka: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chetas81:
I am a student and where is it located
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Wanbissaka: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chetas81:
I am a student and where is it located?
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
KingKO22:

What will you say before. Urchins sha grin
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by daygee12: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

Will leave Apc but will never vote Obi
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Mccullum: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
It's free world, she's not heavy weight politician, PDP can use her to replace one of the G5 governor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti / Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.