Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC (37685 Views)

Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal / PSC Appoints Najatu Mohammed To Monitor Police Officers During Elections / Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Harmless1b(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
Spot on INEQUALITY
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by stuffs2002: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
It is well ..

I am on a mission . To covert every single one of these men and women whose name appears on this list below👇👇👇👇

They are lost ,but they shall all be recovered back inshallah

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki
Stuffs2002
TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute

LegendHero
Banbutton

ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Zulum500
burp18
Ireportlive
itsTutsi

See what we are saying.. You decided to call people names just because they don't believe in your candidate.

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Tobianojoel(m): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
It's clear that this northerner has been bought. This is obvious.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by crixlight2(m): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
Housingpro:
Is he now Obidient or Atikukated
I don’t think so , since she mention all of them are just changing political parties as they like , and you know both Obi and Atiku are serial cross carpet politicians . I think she is rooting for someone new like Accord presidential Candidate or Sowore
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by stuffs2002: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr, let us discuss the candidates logically without Insults.

1) You made a mistake by first Insulting those you claim you want them to support your candidate

2) Give me reasons why you feel Peter Obi is a better candidate.

3) Many OBIDIENTS are supporting Peter Obi because of TRIBALISM and BIGOTRY, how do you convince the rest of Nigeria that Peter Obi will be a just leader given his past history as a very BIGOTED governor.

Thank you
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Oracleee: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Obi has a chance... But he won't make it there. National politics is quite tricky. Watch how on the election day alot of so called Atikulated and obidients will drop whatever dignity they have and resort to vote selling.

Ekiti election was an eye opener for me. We all thought segun Oni will make it. as a fact, Segun Oni is like Obi presently. Heavy fan base, the leader the People want and all. On the election day, the so called masses started selling their votes for bao at a low budget. I was touched to my bones and no be say collect money vote. Na vote make We see. Afterwards na Sell your PVC. I see same thing happening for this presidential race. at the end, the corrupt and hungry folks will overshadow the sane ones. And Tinubu will clear tables.

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by homegirl1: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Massiveglory:

No matter how much you are paid, with the state of the nation, you cannot have a conscience that is alive and clear and push for emilokan.

That is why I said God will punish Abike Dabiri. She knows Tinubu is bad market yet she is pushing him

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by pikechukwu6(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
She is now seeing the struggle for RESTORATION OF BIAFRA, No more one Nigeria. Mark my word!!!! cool
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Karemarealty288(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
"I am committed to supporting individuals that are truly interested in addressing the root causes of our challenges as a nation"

Cest' Fini......Obidient tsunami reaching everywhere ...

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by ValeeLove(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kewtt:
Safe travels
oya tell us wetin this picture get to do with the post. I dey wait.

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by stuffs2002: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Misterc:

What a subtle way of saying.....
..... With the current situation in Nigeria; you can't support APC without looking stupid..
So in a nutshell.... She's MADE PEACE WITH HER CONSCIENCE..... By fleeing the demonic party while she's still alive...

What she wrote is different from what IPOB sees
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by PointZerom: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ritchiee:

But you will push for Obi known as a bad omen,a curse,a Pharaoh and a stingy,allergic to-growth person on Nigeria.You are really very wicked..

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Conner44: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I wish you all the best in your future endeavours ma'am.

She said she wants to contribute to talks about national development without wearing the toga of party politics and I respect that.

She only said that to save face undecided

She’s actually ashamed of herself and her former oga tinubu tongue

Same way you urchins feel but she’s not sold her conscience to the devil for agbado and Cassava grin
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Conner44: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
tongue
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

See how his harmless post is causing you goosebumps just because he mentioned your alternate monikers grin

Nobody takes you seriously here again even the mods too. Better drop your cursed vulture grilla and eriggs monikers and focus on the other ones that haven’t been busted yet

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by ufuosman(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Good one
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Atlantis585: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Who wan stay for inside car wey wan crash grin

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by lereinter(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
You must be a psychopath to be supporting apc tinubu

A party running the government that doesn't care about the well being of her citizens

Haba

If you trying to imagine how the devil works, imagine apc
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Anndrew(m): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Massiveglory:
92% of the listed is one person.
Ihordspy is the same person as almost everyone listed .
Add corrithians , wwwihy and seunmsg. It's the same person
all just for 30k,it is 4 eba,cassava or agbado..

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by 12345baba(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
She's now obedient
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Popesuccess(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:

In a very short period of time, many sane Nigerians will abandon the agbado man and the APC m-m tickets for obi for a new Nigeria tongue
A party to put the country to 1 year Fuel scarcity. No Sane person will support such party
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is massive. A big blow to APC.

Looks like its now Atiku's turn to seize momentum and turn the heat on. Recent events have put him in the front again.

With all that APC has got, Atiku will shock them to the marrow.

He was called serial contestant, but he's mastered the art of electioneering, he let APC take the hype while he was consolidating, and now the result has started manifesting. More of it will be revealed in February.

Nigerians caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. May God direct the affairs of this country.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Take bigoted out of it

Bigoted and tribalism and Peter Obi datti and obidients cannot be in the same sentence for uncountable reasons .. when you're done then come back
stuffs2002:

1) You made a mistake by first Insulting those you claim you want them to support your candidate

3) Many OBIDIENTS are supporting Peter Obi because of TRIBALISM and BIGOTRY, how do you convince the rest of Nigeria that Peter Obi will be a just leader given his past history as a very BIGOTED governor.

Thank you
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by specialmati(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
It is well ..

I am on a mission . To covert every single one of these men and women whose name appears on this list below👇👇👇👇

They are lost ,but they shall all be recovered back inshallah

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki
Stuffs2002
TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute

LegendHero
Banbutton

ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Zulum500
burp18
Ireportlive
itsTutsi
grin grin grin grin grin grin without the executive chairman of nairaland zombies(the suya guy aka darling daddy or mannabbq makes the list incomplete
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by nkemdi89(f): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
It's not about buhari, the yorubas in the presidential campaign committee are not really giving other tribes opportunities to play their role, the likes of abike dabiri wants to be in charge of everything, she even plays the role of National woman leader, this critical time needs the support of every party faithful.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Patiently waiting for your response
stuffs2002:

Thank you
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin without the executive chairman of nairaland zombies(the suya guy aka darling daddy or mannabbq makes the list incomplete

I just pity that moniker for now ..

I received a pm and mannagrillz is 60% obedient now ..
.they're scared and ashamed of supporting bat
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by Wanbissaka: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chetas81:
ajao estate along airport road
Siri didn't hear from you
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by 2023NaijaVoter: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Enjoy the new stipend Madame. Tis the high season for chopping equal to the primaries last June. wink
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by uba1991: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
KingKO22:
Lol he is inconsequential
you don't even know if we are talking about a woman or man.
Your must be regretting why she didn't flush the basterd.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by uba1991: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Massiveglory:

No matter how much you are paid, with the state of the nation, you cannot have a conscience that is alive and clear and push for emilokan.
only hungry fools are campaigning for Tinubu.

Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by stuffs2002: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Take bigoted out of it

Bigoted and tribalism and Peter Obi datti and obidients cannot be in the same sentence for uncountable reasons .. when you're done then come back

And he runs away when faced with facts.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC by zedegit: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
Confused politicians.

Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse / Solomon Dalung: Why I Wear Khaki Uniform, Red Beret / Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos)