Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (8675 Views)

Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu (photos) / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Sunnyski: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2023
They don't look happy in the photo.

I hope you're thinking what I'm thinking...

Tulumbu is known for coercion.
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Juanmike(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2023
Watch how Tinubu will add Yam to his speak line he did Cassava and Corn.
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by seanwilliam(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2023
Okechinwadike:
with Muslim-muslim ticket you have brain leukemia

Stop showing the one how foôlish u are . Haba
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by bnbash(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2023
Mamaafrik1:
Obi and his campaign team need to note these few points in connection to 2023.
**Try get the Sultan endorsement[b][/b], this is key in North,and Oni of ife toi.
**try as much as possible to get Prof akintoye and igboho to your side to get yoruba lower class vote and Core Middle Belt leaders like T.Y danjuma.(they occupy 60% of the voters)
**use long range radio and t.v advert in the north and sounth(let regional party reps. and enlightened Islamic scholars anchor this in native laguages).Same the radio station that people love to listen to their News in native language and advertise there with logo described in the advert.

**Labour Party logo should be highly preached as many don't recognise it yet(the informal means should be used to describe it tò our informal masses,this is to avoid void or.
**Try talk to Ipob members to stop violence in East ,this will let people know you can control your inner house and you aren't an hypocrites.
**Try get the 5 Governors to your side so as to use their southern structure, the vp needs to do more in the North.
**You see that cancelled rally like musical concert involving wizkid,tiwA,Seun Kuti, burna boy in Abuja,they will have positive effect if we'll managed,similar event should be arranged in Kano and the strong voting state's in the north(many Northerners still don't like atiku nor Tinubu but dont knowthat we hav a 3rd force)

**Lastly there MUST be a strong voice from the Niger Delta promising Fed government "BACK TO THE CREEK" IF ELECTION IS RIGGED(this must be backed with visible action).This is what can prevent them from doing full fledge rigging.
I hope these could be utilised very well,do this and we shall coast home to victory
The Sultan endorsement is funny 😁 I promise you that no endorsement can ever make us vote this your candidate ! Shikenan
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Sleekfingers: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2023
Mynd44:
I am never comfortable seeing people walk around with their PVCs. Are they not afraid they might lose it?

It is not meant to be carrying around......but sadly, most Nigerians use it as ID card.....
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Sleekfingers: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2023
Jostoman:
they are really panicking in lagos now

About what?
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Olowosaudi(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2023
Hmmm. Am not surprised ooo. Nigerians are Nigeria's problems. After eight years of APC enslavement and bondage, some people just want to continue to live in such a terrible condition. May God make us wise in this country
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Jostoman: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

About what?

Jandor and LP
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Sleekfingers: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2023
Jostoman:
Jandor and LP

No doubt ....Peter Obi might win in Lagos.....but won't be easy though....

But Jandor ain't going nowhere.......Apc will fight dirty in the guber election......
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
bnbash:

The Sultan endorsement is funny 😁 I promise you that no endorsement can ever make us vote this your candidate ! Shikenan
Who are you?
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by bnbash(m): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2023
Mamaafrik1:
Who are you?
You will know us in the ballot
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Mamaafrik1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
bnbash:

You will know us in the ballot
Common getat.
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by bnbash(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2023
Mamaafrik1:

Common getat.
E de pain u ne? You asked and u got response
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by bnbash(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
I hope you now know who we are! I told you that u will know us in the ballot
Mamaafrik1:
Who are you?
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
bnbash:
I hope you now know who we are! I told you that u will know us in the ballot
may Devil fair to you like Tinubu was to obi and Nigerians.
Re: Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by bnbash(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
May God forgive and guide you to the right path. The important thing here is you now know us
Mamaafrik1:
may Devil fair to you like Tinubu was to obi and Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Discover Illegal Oil Well In Lagos / Igbo Presidency After Buhari / Explosions In Gombe State University Send Lecturers, Students Fleeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.