Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. (25005 Views)

1k, Low Budget Rice Stew. / Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) / How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by ahnie: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
I love food,was craving it so I arranged it to satisfy my voracious appetite.
Ingredients used!
Sachet tomato
Ginger n garlic
Onion
Knoor culinary
Lil veggies
Meat
Groundnut oil
Benny
Salt

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by ahnie: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pic one

9 Likes

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Jennyclay(f): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
This is a high budget food my dear. There is enough meat in it.

People like Zonefree can't even afford to buy fish not to talk of meat. He said egg is more economical. Instead for him to just confess that he's a broke man.

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Zonefree(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
She will not warn the Hen above me not to derail her thread, when I react now, she'll rush to tell me not to derail her thread.

Izolrite.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by feranmi143: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jennyclay:

People like Zonefree can't even afford to buy fish not to talk of meat. He said egg is more economical. Instead for him to just confess that he's a broke man.
Yo fish, when last have you eaten what you want and not what you see

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by ahnie: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
Please you guys should stop derailing my thread,kindly take your obsession with it other down to romance session.

Many thanks!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by ahnie: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
Please you guys should stop derailing my thread,kindly take your obsession with each
other down to romance session.

Many thanks!

6 Likes

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Zonefree(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
ahnie:
Please you guys should stop derailing my thread,kindly take your obsession with each
other down to romance session.

Many thanks!
So, it's now hard for you to quote and tell her direct?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Mariangeles(f): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ahnie, you have really really improved on your photography skill. Well done. 👍
Your ingredients are so fresh, I like what I see.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by illicit(m): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
I do eat all my meat at once

How can I stop
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by brain54(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
illicit:

How can I stop
You can stop by not eating all the meat at once… tongue

21 Likes

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by illicit(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
brain54:

You can stop by not eating all the meat at once… tongue

Only if it's fish but I don't like cooking fish cos I don't have the patience for frying it
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Nemesis0147(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
illicit:

How can I stop
na me be this😂😂
And once the meat finish….the food no go worth eating for my eyes again….

4 Likes

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Mariangeles(f): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
illicit:

How can I stop

You are so shameless! 😲😀

It's one of those fantasies you had as a child, abi? 😏

Nemesis0147:
na me be this😂😂

Una plenty. Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by illicit(m): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nemesis0147:
na me be this😂😂

Na so

I like meat when I cook
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by illicit(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mariangeles:

You are so shameless! 😲😀

It's one of those fantasies you had as a child, abi? 😏

Maybe

But I eat meat a lot

Even when my babe cooks, I will be like we should eat all the meat ASAP

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by brain54(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
illicit:

Only if it's fish but I don't like cooking fish cos I don't have the patience for frying it

Lol…

I end up finishing the food from the pot on fire all in the name of tasting…

By the time food is done. I am filled. Can you beat that?
wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Nemesis0147(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jennyclay:

I don’t think egg is more economical sha…1 egg now na 150.

You will be needing at least two eggs to eat a plate of food which you can eat like 5 times in a day that’s if it is a homemade food oh…but 1500 fish can serve you for 2 to 3 days if you want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by illicit(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
I can cook only meat stew when I don't have appetite
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by illicit(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
brain54:

Lol…

I end up finishing the food from the pot on fire all in the name of tasting…

By the time food is done. I am filled. Can you beat that?
wink

That's how I cook and eat my beans bro
When I was in school
tongue

Another thing is I can cook up to five eggs and eat everything

I hardly mess tho
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by brain54(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
illicit:
I can cook only meat stew when I don't have appetite
Do you guzzle it down with a cold bottle of beer…?
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by brain54(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
illicit:

That's how I cook and eat my beans bro
When I was in school
tongue

Another thing is I can cook up to five eggs and eat everything

I hardly mess tho
Wow…

Just wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by illicit(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
brain54:

Do you guzzle it down with a cold bottle of beer…?

Yes or Coke if I don't feel like drinking
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Mariangeles(f): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
illicit:

Maybe

But I eat meat a lot

Even when my babe cooks, I will be like we should eat all the meat ASAP

shocked

Hahahahahahahahahahaha gringringrin
Guys ehn! grin
Oriental say "person wey dey chop at once no sabi chop. grin
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by ahnie: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Zonefree:

So, it's now hard for you to quote and tell her direct?
Zonefree I thought I should cue you in...
This 2023 I have decided to cool down,and ignore so many bullshits,and give less fuvks to online shenanigans.

That bn said.....do well to have a splendid day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Zonefree(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
ahnie:

Zonefree I thought I should cue you in...
This 2023 I have decided to cool down,and ignore so many bullshits,and give less fuvks to online shenanigans.

That bn said.....do well to have a splendid day
Radarada undecided

7 Likes

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by ahnie: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Gloryhomemaker cuman rate your girl.
Mariangeles thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
ahnie:
Gloryhomemaker cuman rate your girl.
Mariangeles thanks for the compliment

You did so well girl!
The freshness of the Ugu and tomatoes will add fresh blood to your system grin

I like this kind of sharp sharp fresh stew, it goes well with rice or that white yam that can soak up oil.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by ahnie: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

You did so well girl!
The freshness of the Ugu and tomatoes will add fresh blood to your system grin

I like this kind of sharp sharp fresh stew, it goes well with rice or that white yam that can soak up oil.
Tenk you nne

1 Like

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by bigdammyj: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Seen.
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Tunedida(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
These nice
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by PeinDanzo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
In what planet is this "low budget" ? undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Gizdodo (gizzard & Plantain) / Snake Wine: A Different Kind Of Beverage (with Pictures) / 10 Guest Die After Meal At Katsina Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.