Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. (25044 Views)

1k, Low Budget Rice Stew. / Easy And Tasty Beef Potato Veggie! A Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Idea (Photos,Video) / How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Olaolex: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mrs ahnie, maybe I will pay you a surprise visit ma'am
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by betshopagent(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
ahnie:
I love food,was craving it so I arranged it to satisfy my voracious appetite.
Ingredients used!
Sachet tomato
Ginger n garlic
Onion
Knoor culinary
Lil veggies
Meat
Groundnut oil
Benny
Salt
low budget? In this wonderful economy? Op, I would personally arrest you. In fact, I go call LaLa 2 exchange those fish/meat with big Snake.
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by TimT: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
This is a high budget food my dear. There is enough meat in it.

People like Zonefree can't even afford to buy fish not to talk of meat. He said egg is more economical. Instead for him to just confess that he's a broke man.
Is it just me, or I'm I the only one who thinks there's something going on between you and Zonefree offline this Nairaland 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Bintdawood(f): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
ahnie:
Ingredients used!
Sachet tomato
Ginger n garlic
Onion
Knoor culinary
Lil veggies
Meat
Groundnut oil
Benny
Salt

And you call this low budget? Omo e too good tongue More grease to your elbow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Almaigaa: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jennyclay:

People like Zonefree can't even afford to buy fish not to talk of meat. He said egg is more economical. Instead for him to just confess that he's a broke man.

Egg na full Chicken dey inside. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Mbenny(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
the meat looks unhealthy
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Edipet(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
You no sabi slice vegetable 💩
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by faithfull18(f): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
illicit:
I do eat all my meat at once

How can I stop
😂😂 Buy more meat. I do this too while tasting to see if it's properly cooked, meat don finish on top fire.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by ahnie: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
Olaolex:
Mrs ahnie, maybe I will you a surprise visit ma'am
If you're in my location,I would gladly send someone to bring yours.
I love sharing meals with wonderful people
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Awesome..i do this on a daily basis.
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Menclothing: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
This not low budget oooo even presidential villa they will gladly eat this
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by ahnie: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Edipet:
You no sabi slice vegetable 💩
I would do better next time.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by ahnie: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thanks Dominique, nlfpmod and lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by faceLAGOS: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
feranmi143:
Yo fish, when last have you eaten what you want and not what you see

FATALITY!
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Pimine: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
illicit:

That's how I cook and eat my beans bro
When I was in school
tongue

Another thing is I can cook up to five eggs and eat everything

I hardly mess tho
This nicca 🤦🏾‍♂️ who ask you that one now? Lol 😂
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nemesis0147:
I don’t think egg is more economical sha…1 egg now na 150.

You will be needing at least two eggs to eat a plate of food which you can eat like 5 times in a day that’s if it is a homemade food oh…but 1500 fish can serve you for 2 to 3 days if you want.

For which State una dey buy one egg for 150 naira?
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Olaolex: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
ahnie:

It is unfortunate we are very far from each other. I'm in Kwara state ma'm.
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by ahnie: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
Olaolex:
It is unfortunate we are very far from each other. I'm in Kwara state ma'm.
That's sad Sha....would have really loved presenting you with a super decent meal.

Many thanks!
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by saysugar(m): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
Woman like this I need in my life
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Dshocker(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
ahnie:
Ingredients used!
Sachet tomato
Ginger n garlic
Onion
Knoor culinary
Lil veggies
Meat
Groundnut oil
Benny
Salt

Buy new phone naaaa, the camera wey you dey use don tire
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by HarunaWest(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jennyclay:

hmmmn nawa
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Olaolex: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
ahnie:

That's sad Sha....would have really loved presenting you with a super decent meal.

Many thanks!
Thanks for your kind gesture ma'am. God bless you and your family ma'am
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by aparata: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
Seun, if you no stop this woman I will report you on twitter, why is it that every nonsense she writes goes to front page? Is she now the owner of nairaland.com or they're no better news to Grace the front page if she doesn't write. May be your moderators are compromised.. Nawaoo
Cc. Seun
lalastica
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by TheMostComplex1: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jennyclay:

You're mouthed lol
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by TheMostComplex1: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Anieh you're enjoying oooooh
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by nkpommpko(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
This one nah low budget? Wetin again you wan put for inside again?
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by ahnie: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dshocker:

Buy new phone naaaa, the camera wey you dey use don tire
Guy rest....your pettiness sucks.
No hate intended.
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by ahnie: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
aparata:
Seun, if you no stop this woman I will report you on twitter, why is it that every nonsense she writes goes to front page? Is she now the owner of nairaland.com or they're no better news to Grace the front page if she doesn't write. May be your moderators are compromised.. Nawaoo
Cc. Seun
lalastica
I would add this threat to my CV sir Patari.
On Twitter we glide then.

Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by Lookingback: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
ahnie:

Oya waybill my own, Asaba connect.
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by nedekid: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nice one as usual.
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by ahnie: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lookingback:

Oya waybill my own, Asaba connect.
Location.
Mind if I drop my contact details on a dead thread?
I would love to prepare yours and have it sent to you or tell you where to pick up.
Re: Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. by ahnie: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
nedekid:
Nice one as usual.
My good friend.
Thanks bruv....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Gizdodo (gizzard & Plantain) / Snake Wine: A Different Kind Of Beverage (with Pictures) / How To Make Beef Shawarma At Home (nigerian Style)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.