Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) (35938 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe (360° View Video & Pictures) / 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State / Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) by Jeffy1206(m): 5:50am On Jan 23, 2023
TimFisher2:
grin

All Obidients should go and get a cold bottle of Origin this hot afternoon and enjoy our beautiful Fulani Obidient girls

This is the summary of ObiDatti campaign at the early stage

Peter Obi in Just 10 Weeks

10 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi is not a serious candidate, he is working for Atiku, he will deputize him.

9 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will not even win his ward

8 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will not get up to 1 million votes, he's Twitter President

7 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will only just cánnibalíze our votes in the SE

6 Weeks Ago: Peter will only win SE, he can only be President of Igboland

5 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi doesn't have the structures to win a national election with his mushroom party

4 Weeks Ago: Obi will not get up to 5% votes in the North

3 Weeks Ago: Obi will come out a distant 3rd in the election

2 Weeks Ago: Obi should wait till campâign starts then he will know how far

1 Week Ago: and Dunamis Abuja happened: Obi doesn't have enough experience to govern he will be impeached after he win.

And then,
Nasarawa Happened, Imo happened, Jos happened, Niger happened,Kaduna is happening, Kano is happening and LOUUUUD IN LAGOS SOON!

We are just getting started people, Obi is our next President!!!

Now they are saying Obidients don't have P.V.C

A New Nigeria is POssible!

Let's keep pushing
pls when is date for Abuja o
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) by Geopex(m): 6:35am On Jan 23, 2023
Naira20:
OBIdients why are you pressing the necks of BATstards on a Sunday?
A day when people should be resting?

Though I'm OBIdient but I feel the pain of Tinubu and his fellow BATstards.

Kai

All these without SHISHI?

Tinubu ti Lule patapata.
His Kano rice has expired
Iffa hear say u gather this without shishi make thunder fire anybody wey talk so. I hates lies and i respond to people trying to mislead us here with lies. They are collecting money big times. Wanted to bless u with video evidence but too large . People complain bitterly bcuz some coordinator failed to release the money to them
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) by amuwo1980: 6:47am On Jan 23, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Tinubu's urchin

Oyebanji viewing thread with pain and tears in his eyes
The oyebanshi punk shud consider suscide as an option , his life is too miserable to continue
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) by Prinnx(m): 7:09am On Jan 23, 2023
victorsola:
since you don’t like to talk about politics I will spare the long chat . Now u said I implicate myself, that’s a very big word and I don’t see any implications here , now talking about how many governors will do this , a lot of governors will do it , I still maintain it that this is not spectacular , all I have read about him is saving public funds when the people leave in poverty. At least Soludo confirmed this with fact . And speaking about his personal doings . U are not getting me . I like to carry my bags , I don’t like anyone washing my clothes for me . I sit with my driver in the front sit . It’s just my personal way of dealing that doesn’t mean I can govern well , that doesn’t mean I have good policies to offer . So now u understand me better . Don’t be fooled by the normal things that are not spectacular that even u as a person can do normally. And I don’t hate him I just don’t like pretenders at least the others came out with thier full chest without pretending .

Sorry,I don't engage myself in a baseless argument buh can you provide any credible news that indict Peter Obi of living Anambra state poorer when he governed them and not from any selfish governor or political elites(Nigerian politicians),blabbing away maybe out of jealousy?

Secondly,you said alot of governors *WILL DO THAT*,now I don't need any prove from alot of governors but only show me just two governors that've done that not *WILL* .

Thirdly,how many Nigerian politicians live that kind of personal life that transcend to governance in Nigeria?

Fourthly,you called Peter Obi a pretender while you hail the two most corrupt politicians in Nigeria gunning for the presidency in the most populous black Nation in the world(don't you get?) Or so because they don't know how to pretend but can you provide me evidence of Peter Obi's pretence?

Lastly, don't you read or you follow lies and propagandas that suit your desire?

NB: from your write up,it simple shows that your candidate is either Tinubu or Atiku but I strongly believe that you're supporting Tinubu and you dislike Peter Obi because everything is in the open and yet,you prefer two rogues to rule over you via you know the other is better but you assumed him as a pretender( African mindset).

Listen, I will not engage you anymore but just know that you can only deceive people and not God and your conscience everything your conscience tells you is the truth and my bad of trying to make you see reasons initially because I find it very difficult to engage some kind of people here,I was even thinking that you're different but your negative submission gave you out very easily.

See,some people don't understand what a president of a country is and they think is a kind of football fan contest but any wrong president will have a negative effect on the citizens both home and abroad,so I adjoin you to have a rethink and do the needful for posterity's sake .

Have a goodnight..bye.

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) by victorsola: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2023
Prinnx:

Sorry,I don't engage myself in a baseless argument buh can you provide any credible news that indict Peter Obi of living Anambra state poorer when he governed them and not from any selfish governor or political elites(Nigerian politicians),blabbing away maybe out of jealousy?

Secondly,you said alot of governors *WILL DO THAT*,now I don't need any prove from alot of governors but only show me just two governors that've done that not *WILL* .

Thirdly,how many Nigerian politicians live that kind of personal life that transcend to governance in Nigeria?

Fourthly,you called Peter Obi a pretender while you hail the two most corrupt politicians in Nigeria gunning for the presidency in the most populous black Nation in the world(don't you get?) Or so because they don't know how to pretend but can you provide me evidence of Peter Obi's pretence?

Lastly, don't you read or you follow lies and propagandas that suit your desire?

NB: from your write up,it simple shows that your candidate is either Tinubu or Atiku but I strongly believe that you're supporting Tinubu and you dislike Peter Obi because everything is in the open and yet,you prefer two rogues to rule over you via you know the other is better but you assumed him as a pretender( African mindset).

Listen, I will not engage you anymore but just know that you can only deceive people and not God and your conscience everything your conscience tells you is the truth and my bad of trying to make you see reasons initially because I find it very difficult to engage some kind of people here,I was even thinking that you're different but your negative submission gave you out very easily.

See,some people don't understand what a president of a country is and they think is a kind of football fan contest but any wrong president will have a negative effect on the citizens both home and abroad,so I adjoin you to have a rethink and do the needful for posterity's sake .

Have a goodnight..bye.

they are thiefs including peter obi . The allegations about the Pandora stuff . Was that a lie and I know u will say if it was true why haven’t he be prosecuted. Well I will say if the stealing information about the other candidates are true why have they not be prosecuted. Why is tinubu and atiku walking freely. Now Soludo came with datas that your supreme saint couldn’t even defend . He only said I have done my own let him do his own too . Go online you will see this informations there . The only thing I want to believe is if you have not been prosecuted for a crime . It shows u have not done that crime under the law . So all this ur assumptions are also media statement that holds no water . U contradict your self by saying you talk with fact yet you castigate other candidates because of what the media says and not why the law has proven . Prove to me where the law has indicted any of the other candidates. It’s all what u hear and see online . If it’s not proven by the law . They are all saints . But because of media , they are all thief’s. It depends on how u choose to see it . I called him pretender . For not calling a spade a spade as regards ipob . When buhari was silent on bandits u people call him bigot . Now u see my reason. A sure he is ur alpha and omega . But they are all liers .
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) by EFOSAOLA: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
May we not miss this opportunity.

FACT

No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

Vote LP .[/quote]
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) by TYCO77: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
TimFisher2:
grin

All Obidients should go and get a cold bottle of Origin this hot afternoon and enjoy our beautiful Fulani Obidient girls

This is the summary of ObiDatti campaign at the early stage

Peter Obi in Just 10 Weeks

10 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi is not a serious candidate, he is working for Atiku, he will deputize him.

9 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will not even win his ward

8 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will not get up to 1 million votes, he's Twitter President

7 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi will only just cánnibalíze our votes in the SE

6 Weeks Ago: Peter will only win SE, he can only be President of Igboland

5 Weeks Ago: Peter Obi doesn't have the structures to win a national election with his mushroom party

4 Weeks Ago: Obi will not get up to 5% votes in the North

3 Weeks Ago: Obi will come out a distant 3rd in the election

2 Weeks Ago: Obi should wait till campâign starts then he will know how far

1 Week Ago: and Dunamis Abuja happened: Obi doesn't have enough experience to govern he will be impeached after he win.

And then,
Nasarawa Happened, Imo happened, Jos happened, Niger happened,Kaduna is happening, Kano is happening and LOUUUUD IN LAGOS SOON!

We are just getting started people, Obi is our next President!!!

Now they are saying Obidients don't have P.V.C

A New Nigeria is POssible!

Let's keep pushing

O Yesooo...We MOVE!
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) by goaldynman(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
victorsola:
now that’s a personal issue, he his rich enough to afford all this things so he might not need it . But that’s not an achievement. He makes does money in less Dan a day so it’s something he can do away with . The 1million dollars thing , was given to him because of the state so it just normal he send it to the state . There is nothing spectacular at all in what he did . If he wasn’t the governor he wouldn’t have been given That fund in the first place . But he never achieved anything aside his personal life style.

I believe you are under the influence of drug supplied to you by Tinubu your master! Otherwise you won't be spitting this trash! Haven't you seen very rich politicians still looting and amassing wealth, even though they don't need the loots?! You see someone that is different, but because you want to bring him down to the level of your corrupt candidate, you are saying nonsense!

Anyway you BATstards don't have sense!!
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) by markfem2: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
post=120290610:

They don go under ground grin grin grin

FACT

No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

Vote LP .
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) by victorsola: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
goaldynman:

I believe you are under the influence of drug supplied to you by Tinubu your master! Otherwise you won't be spitting this trash! Haven't you seen very rich politicians still looting and amassing wealth, even though they don't need the loots?! You see someone that is different, but because you want to bring him down to the level of your corrupt candidate, you are saying nonsense!

Anyway you BATstards don't have sense!!
hey nuisance, how his he different, his he not looting the state fund into his daughters account abroad or is pandora paper a Nigerian biase news agency. They where sure of his activities and greed . U better go and tell your supreme monkeys to focus on leading the zoo and not nigeria.
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) by TimFisher2: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jeffy1206:
pls when is date for Abuja o

I think Abuja campaign is Feb and it should be the grand finale...it should be between 20th and 23rd

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) by Jeffy1206(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
TimFisher2:

I think Abuja campaign is Feb and it should be the grand finale...it should be between 20th and 23rd
it has to be o cos it's going to be the mother of all including that of lagos too... 😁😁
Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) by TimFisher2: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jeffy1206:
it has to be o cos it's going to be the mother of all including that of lagos too... 😁😁

Yes soooo....after Lagos, follows Abuja grin

1 Like

Re: 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) by makavalley(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
mumu man. is obi different from them?was he not in pdp few months ago with them?is obi children lives not better than your useless life?you can only deceive your senseless father not me

Why drag your senseless father into this ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Nine On Valentine’s Day In Rivers / The Lions Den Of Arewa / Photos From Dino Melaye's London Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.