Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

There Is No God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No God? (1975 Views)

I Wish There Was No GOD. / If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool / Atheism: The “No-God” Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No God? by wwwpastor1: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2007
There Is No God!

1.   Yes! That was his conclusions; that there is no God.  Thus, he found it fun to mock those that know the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth.  He further considers himself a "wise one" by quoting people of his likes who had in the time past persuaded themselves that their Maker does not exist.  Is it not ironical that because they have no relationship with the Lord of life, they thus concluded that those who know God must all be morons.  This category of "There is God" humans considers themselves intelectuals of some sort by asking questions about spiritual things with with reference to to the physical, fogetting that the human mind is quite crafty and can decieve.  The tragedy of religion is when men think they can undestand the spiritual with the thought faculties inserted in their brains by The Great Maker.  Yet, science has proved over and over again that it does not have all the answers.  One of such fellows, with a great pride in his heart had even challenged God to kill him in the open if He really exist.  Unfortunately for his darkened mind, the Father Almighty has so much love for the lost, that such outbusrts from a misguided descandant of Adam, cannot make Him to forget His resolve to be patient with man and always seek the opportunity to reconcile man to Himself. This "endagered specie" of humans who except if they repent, will one day discover too late that it would be foolishness on the part of some clay to draw battle line with the potter.  The gullibility of the mind of the fallen human nature aided by Satan to deny the existence of the His Magesty, The Great Invisible is just like a blind man denying the existence of light because all he "sees" and knows is pitch darkness continually.  It takes the spiritual to descern spiritual things.  Thus those who are just "raw" as in their Adamic nature cannot understand spiritual things.  The fact that the blind man cannot see the light, does not in anyway annul the fact that there is light.  As a blind man in the time past prayed, "Oh, that I may see", may we here advice that those who think that The Almighty is an invention worse than that of the UFOs should have a rethink and pray thus, "Dear Lord, if indeed you are there, please let me know you". 

2.   The negative effect of the "There is no God" campaign on the lives of those who are seeking the Almighty cannot be ignored, yet of more worrisome is the cancerous attitude of those who claim to believe and yet live their lives in 180 degrees.  These are just religious folks whose experience of the Almighty is more or less like folk tales. Their faith in God has no impact whatsoever on their lives.  Their prayers (sometimes written) are more of fulfilment of a religious obligation than Talking to Someone who promised to answer when we call upon Him with all our hearts.  Those are the ones that call upon God only with their lips, for when duty or danger calls, they usually sing a new song.  To these ones, they are not even sure of Who they believe in and thus cannot put their trusts in Him.  Thus is it that they only make mockery of the name of God as they might be answering christians but live worse than the pagans.  They believe that God is there, but they live as if He is not!.  We would like to ask, what is the difference between those that deny His existence completely and those that claim faith in Him, but live as if He is dead or never even existed.

3.   It is really tragic for the nagetive effect of the lives of these lips-only believers on the lives of those who are geniunly seeking God, yet of greater dimension of calamity is those who are have mixed lies with some truths and are running everywhere to propagate them.  Are you a teacher of some sort?  Please, be careful of what you teach.  For if you propagate lies and in the process decieve the innocent, it would had better that you where not born. 

The Lord declared. "I am the way, the truth and the life". 

Is it not a shame that rather than preach the Gospel of Love as revealed by the Almighty in that The Christ became the Ransome for the souls of men, we are busy arguing about doctrines.  As the test of the pudding is in the eating, so by their fruits, we shall know them.  If your doctrines, teachings and arguments do not lead to freedom from Satan and sin, you might as well keep quite.  Is not a shame that those who had never met with the Saviour are the ones teaching about Him.  Is not a shame that some who fight about doctrines and teachings here on the earth, except if they repent will discover that, "Depart from me, you workers of iniquity" would be their portion on that Great Day of the White Throne.  Is it not a shame that sinners are now "defenders" faith. No wonder we now have "christian" gays, yet we are not completely suprised. 

Fornication is called boy/girl friend.  Adultry is called extra - martial affair.  Stealing is called being fast. Lieing is called being smart. Blasphemy is called freedom of speech and lots more.  Perhaps, one day as we now here about "christian" gay movements, we will here about "christian" armed robbers movement.  We are in a generation where everything and anything is allowed, with only one exception: The Lord Himself. 

His commandments are for yester years as we are prone to live as we like without fear or favuour. Yet, the Bible makes it clear that, "The Fear of the Lord, is the beginning of Wisdom".

Is it not a shame that those whose garments are that filthy are the ones talking about the Saviour who promised to wash us white as snow? Dear teacher of "the truth about God", are your garments still filthy? Have you been to the place where sins are washed? If yes, then praise God! If no! Repent and be saved.

4.  Above all, the worst of the endangered species are those who had met with the Lord some time ago but are today backslidden.  It is better that a man never discovers the Truth than to discover and go back.  Your reading this shows that you still have opportunity to be restored.  The Passionate Saviour is still full of Grace and Truth.  Return to Him and He will abundantly pardon. 

Dear Lord, have mercy and open the eyes of the blind that they might see.  Open the ears of the deaf that they might hear.  Humble the proud that they may seek you.  Save the lost and restore the backslidders and let your Name be praised forever more.  Amen and Amen.
Re: There Is No God? by Orikinla(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2007
Thank you Pastor.

You should have titled your topic, Who Says There Is No God?

The ignorance of science is not an excuse for those who don't believe in God.
We have won many debates against the unbelievers.

God has proved His existence beyond their arrogance, ignorance, indifference and science.
Re: There Is No God? by cgift(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2007
Those who say there is no God should ask themselves why we die in the first place. They should provide explanation for death.
Re: There Is No God? by Backslider(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2007
Some that have denied it Wished they never did. When they meet their maker and they are asked

1) Did you not hear of Egypt and Isreal
2) Did you not have a book that was written over four thousand years
3) Did you not have you conscience?
4) Did they not tell I (The lord) sit On the Circle of the Earth.
5) From the plants did you not learn that the seed die before they give rise to a new Life.
6) You will die before you get to eternal life in hell or Heaven Choose one
Re: There Is No God? by lovemajek(f): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2007
I think they we pick the one with capital H.
Re: There Is No God? by ClimieNH89: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ cgift

That is the dumbest thing you could say.

What has god got to do with a natural thing like death?

@ Orinkla

He has proved his existence to you not to the entire world.

Until he does, he stall remain one of those things men invent to make this bleeping world a better place!

@ Backslider

1) Did you not hear of Egypt and Isreal

Yes I studied them just I like it with Rome Empire, Germany, USA, and so many others.

2) Did you not have a book that was written over four thousand years

Do you know the origin of this book? How can u make a book that was written by men 4000 years ago your guide? It looks absolutely dumb to me.

3) Did you not have you conscience?

Conscience has nothing to do with religion. This is one of your attempt to paint us atheists as cruel creatures with no sense of good and bad!

4) Did they not tell I (The lord) sit On the Circle of the Earth.

Circle of earth?? The earth is not circular but spheric. You need geography class.

5) From the plants did you not learn that the seed die before they give rise to a new Life.

uh??

6) You will die before you get to eternal life in hell or Heaven Choose one

*burst out in laughter*. As for me only people with miserable lives actually believe this because men are always hoping for the better. But when I have a wonderful life with all the things I need, do I really need to worry about such fantasy of a life after death.

People stop being pathetic and admit that your life suck and that u are afraid death might take away the chance of making it better. If we humans could live forever, well such thing wouldn't exist. We are just afraid of ceasing to exist and it's plausible.
Re: There Is No God? by wwwpastor1: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2007
ClimieNH89:

*burst out in laughter*. As for me only people with miserable lives actually believe this because men are always hoping for the better. But when I have a wonderful life with all the things I need, do I really need to worry about such fantasy of a life after death.

People stop being pathetic and admit that your life suck and that u are afraid death might take away the chance of making it better. If we humans could live forever, well such thing wouldn't exist. We are just afraid of ceasing to exist and it's plausible.

ClimieNH89, if you really think that only people with miserable lives actually believes this, then you have a lot of research work to do. The truth is that some of us were miserable until we met with the Christ; the sin bearing Messiah. I am a living testimony that Jesus is alive and well, doing good to men, saving sinners by pardoning them their sins and giving them a fresh start. Yet whether you believe or not, does not annul my testimony. I implore you, please do not allow this testimony to stand against youon the last day.

Now, fellow soldiers of the cross let us make this real. Let us us storm the Throne of Grace with all prayers and supplications on behalf of ClimieNH89. Let us ask the Lord to save him. Ask the Lord to forgive him and open his eyes and ears to both see and hear the Truth. This is no time to enage in arguements. Where are the intercessors? Let us make this real. Please, let us really pray to our Heavenly Father who promised to answer us when we pray. Let us show the love that the Father has bestowed in our hearts.

ClimieNH89, we love you and may you see the mercies of the Lord even in the Land of the living in the precious Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: There Is No God? by tundewoods(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ ClimieNH89

Here we go again ! another pathetic Atheists Loser begging for attention !

Your post so far is the dumbest post i've read on Nairaland. Who gives a damn about your non belief.

This is the result of Mothers sniffing cocaine & taking too much alcohol during pregnancy !
Re: There Is No God? by PTH(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2007
ClimieNH89 will soon come back crying to be let into heaven. . . grin
Re: There Is No God? by ClimieNH89: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ tunde

I won't go so low by insulting your mother but i can say this for sure. You are a dumb ass

Instead of calling my post dumb try and reply my comment.

I bet you can't. You head is empty with nothing inside. Since you are too stupid to fill it with notions [b]you have personally researched[b/], you prefer to insert those other men have worked on. ed bible

When your IQ goes beyond 0, call me because now it would be a desperation debating with you.
Re: There Is No God? by wwwpastor1: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2007
@tundewoods
Where is the love of the Lord in your heart? No name calling please. ClimieNH89 needs our love and prayers not name calling. Remember we are saved by Grace.

@PTH, will your pray for him? Please and please somebody should pray. It is well.
Re: There Is No God? by damoche07(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2007
I just finished saying a short prayer for ClimieNH89.I prayed that the lord will open his eyes. For the guy that said he will come back begging to enter heaven,please be careful because the bible says 'the first shall be the last,while the last shall be the first'.Lets all be careful of the way we judge. Who are we to judge anybody?
Re: There Is No God? by ClimieNH89: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ PTH

Just like you will come back crying for a chocolate sister. tongue grin

ClimieNH89, if you really think that only people with miserable lives actually believes this , then you have a lot of research work to do. The truth is that some of us were miserable until we met with the Christ; the sin bearing Messiah. I am a living testimony that Jesus is alive and well, doing good to men, saving sinners by pardoning them their sins and giving them a fresh start. Yet whether you believe or not, does not annul my testimony. I implore you, please do not allow this testimony to stand against youon the last day.

So what you are saying is you were miserable and u needed help. Who else is better than Jesus in solving people's problem. Did you realize that you have just confirmed my initial post. If you had had a successful life, would you have bothered about the existence of god?

Now, fellow soldiers of the cross let us make this real. Let us us storm the Throne of Grace with all prayers and supplications on behalf of ClimieNH89. Let us ask the Lord to save him. Ask the Lord to forgive him and open his eyes and ears to both see and hear the Truth. This is no time to enage in arguements. Where are the intercessors? Let us make this real. Please, let us really pray to our Heavenly Father who promised to answer us when we pray. Let us show the love that the Father has bestowed in our hearts.

Keep on praying!

ClimieNH89, we love you and may you see the mercies of the Lord even in the Land of the living in the precious Name of Jesus. Amen.

Sorry but if there is someone I don't like, it is your god. I hope he is not really what you xtians believe he is, if not there would be a very slim chance for me to take him as my personal lord and saviour.
Re: There Is No God? by tundewoods(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2007
Honestly i still insist on what i earlier said that you are a lousy & lonely athiest seeking attention.

I certainly symphatize with you what your Mom did was wrong or was it your Dad  grin
Re: There Is No God? by ClimieNH89: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ tunde

An ass in the morning is an ass in the evening.

God nor dey accept animals for him kingdom so start behaving like a human!

PS: move from the woods to the city na there we humans dey stay!
Re: There Is No God? by wwwpastor1: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2007
@damoche07,

Thanks and please dont stop praying. Remember Lk 18: 1, "men ought always to pray and not to fainth" KJV.

ClimieNH89:

So what you are saying is you were miserable and u needed help. Who else is better than Jesus in solving people's problem. Did you realize that you have just confirmed my initial post. If you had had a successful life, would you have bothered about the existence of god?

Miserable and successful like beauty often do have personalised definitions. I was a success in terms of worldly standard. I got whatever I wanted but there was no peace within. Truelly success cannot be defined without reference to the Maker of man. There are many men living misery whom the world would give several awards for success. You speak as you are you such a good fellow who never committed any folly, yet we know that the natural man is nothing but a sinner. I used the word miserable with reference to sin. Check your heart, have you never offended you conscience? Only the Lord can cleanse men from sin.

ClimieNH89:

Sorry but if there is someone I don't like, it is your god. I hope he is not really what you xtians believe he is, if not there would be a very slim chance for me to take him as my personal lord and saviour.

I know from your post that you dont my God, yet be informed that He loves you all the same and I love you too. May His Mercy and Grace be your portion. May His Light permiate your heart in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

@tundewoods,

Please stop. Please you are missing the goal of this thread. No name calling please. If you care then pray along with us.
Re: There Is No God? by tundewoods(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2007
ClimieNH89:

@ tunde

God nor dey accept animals for him kingdom so start behaving like a human!

Why do i have this strong feeling that you are not an athiest,I know your type. You are just a loser that's pissed with your life and decided to vent all your anger on God using a forum.

Your last post confirms that you do accept that there is a God,who is almighty and supreme.

any which way your story is still pathetic !! Women please do not take drugs during your pregnancy.  cry
Re: There Is No God? by ClimieNH89: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ tunde

*yawn*
Re: There Is No God? by Kuns: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2007
The problem is that we are trying to make sense of the defination of God that the white races give to us. Instead of looking within we are looking outwards.

In doing so we are looking to other than self and kind and been taught than other than self and kind, to be like other than self and kind.

The Gods we seek are within us, they are within our very DNA and RNA, they are our ancestors. These are the domanant Dna that religion belief and theory has made incapacitated. These were those great beings came from their world into this world from the stars beyond. When no other race could saviour when the atmosphere was very potent and dense, during the creation of the planet called earth today was known as Qi, Tiamat, Erith, Ghia. Those beings are our ancestors, they are the Ptahites, the Africa bushman of Millions of years ago. Those who birth those great people who built the pyramid in Sudan and Tamare.

Those are the origin of ALL GOD, the Neteru as they were also known as in Tamare which is called Eggpt today. It's name has changed has it has passed through many invasion from Kemet, to Mizriyhim, to Kham (tieing you into Abramham, Ham, etc, etc)

To be continued ,
Re: There Is No God? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2007
If being a "Christian" means bashing people's parents like this disgrace called tundewoods, then what is the point?

Is that the job of a Christian? To bash the families of those who dont believe? Congrats then if it is so.
Re: There Is No God? by lovemajek(f): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2007
thank you, for the post.
Re: There Is No God? by tundewoods(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ Thief of hearts ,

If you think what i said in my previous post about ClimieNH89 is "bashing of parents" then i simply laugh.

You call honest remarks bashing of parents.Well you free to your opinions.

No hard feelings begging for attention on a forum is hilarious and i guess taking ClimieNH89 headache personal will only lead to your own headache.

grin I love both of you, No hard feelings ok.I am simply enjoying myself why do find hard to understand !

Re: There Is No God? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2007
how is it now? You pretty much called her mom a crack head.
Re: There Is No God? by ClimieNH89: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2007
Honest remarks?

You are a real ass.

But I don't blame you considering that your mother actually had you from her relationship with an ass (your father).

That LovePeddler who has bleeped all the animals in the woods.

Ahahahha! Even your name says it. You dickhead.

You had better watch on her because i wouldn't be surprise if she is bleeping the neighbour's dog right now.

A bunch of animals called family. Ah yeah and your mother is the biatch!
Re: There Is No God? by tundewoods(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2007

This is getting much more interesting than i anticpated !! grin grin grin LOL

I can see that you have now transfered your anger from God to Me,
I cant stop laughing,i love you all the same.After all i didn't call your mom a crackhead,Thief of Hearts did !

it's certainly getting hot in here cool .
Re: There Is No God? by PTH(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2007
Ah, abeg the poster is the banned michelin89.
tundewoods i'd suggest you leave her alone. Your assessment of her was spot on! wink
Re: There Is No God? by tnaidaR(f): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2007
A lot of drama in NL. grin
Re: There Is No God? by ClimieNH89: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2007
tongue You have discovered me!
Re: There Is No God? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2007
lol. hey Climie. :p
Re: There Is No God? by tnaidaR(f): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2007
ClimieNH89:

tongue You have discovered me!

grin tongue
Re: There Is No God? by ClimieNH89: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2007
A perfect anagram.

I have got others incase I get banned for the 10th time! grin
Re: There Is No God? by Wordsmith(m): 1:18am On Aug 29, 2007
It seems i'm not the only one that has received the "goodwill gesture" from BanMan, and i can bet my left nut TayoD got his ass banned (i prefer my right nut though tongue,)

abeg, bros mi which level na? Ogbeni Seun pls kindly rectify wetin dey wrong, no vex eh, don't worry, i'd send you two wraps of eba and gbegiri soup with point and kill all ordered from iya lasisi's food canteen plus two bottles of sepe (guyman, you are really cutting my ration)

PS : iya lasisi makes some damn good eba. . . . . .Jesus, i'm hungry. . .past 12a.m, abeg where garri dey?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your A True Muslim Read This. / To The Atheist/agnostics, Allah Does Exist; The One Time Events Are "proofs." / Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.