Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) (38755 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) / Lai Mohammed Inspects Tallest Nigerian Flag Pole In Jigawa (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by vicshub(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2023
The irony of it is that the north has always been the big baby of Nigeria. Always been babysat and fed by the rest of the nation. Big babies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by BestMan001: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2023
Grandpa, Bola Tinubu don suffer πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜£

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by ZombieSlayer1: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2023
Greattha:
This is just wrong.

No justification.

Oldage is inevitable.
tell the ancient fossil to go and rest like old men are supposed to do instead of trying to force himself to rule us.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Another one since una no wan learn

Easy bro..... It's just a new week.

1 Like

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Blaze14k: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Lmao! grin

Is this how you believe Thiefnubuu will win? By lying to yourself? Are the imposters IPOB? grin

My brother since i learnt how they do politics in nigeria it became clear to me all of them are the same and shud not be taken serious. Politics in nigeria is like gambling and its completely wrong. Its only our collective that can retire those criminals
Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Olu1000: 10:50am On Jan 23, 2023
FactBoyz:
Tinubu is UNFIT to rule. I thought Urchins said that be is well known and loved in the North grin grin grin grin grin grin

See as they finished & disgraced the Jagaban.A shameless old man who does not want to respect himself.Why won’t they disgrace him? Somebody is clearly in his 80’s but claiming 70.Somebody who pees on himself! What a shame! I wonder why the sycophants around him cannot tell him the thruth.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Babaken(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2023
Are they advertising pampers.

1 Like

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Richy4(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2023
Being ashamed of one's health and physical limitations is just wrong no matter the situation...This shouldn't be encouraged election or no election sad
Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

Too many Fagots Zombidiots

stop insulting people for not supporting Tinubu, it's not by force

3 Likes

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Tochi3(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
The Afonja urchins people will not say anything about this. but if an Igbo man talks they would start shouting like dogs that have rabies. cowards . they can never go against their slave masters grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by boldtruthalways: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubu supporters will not say anything now. A ma that is unfit to be President can never be allowed to win this election. Nigeria is at cross road. If the right leader is not elected on February 25th 2023, it is finished. ObiDatti is the face of a new Nigeria. Vote Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed Yusuf, Vote Labour Party.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 10:52am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

6 Northern Imposters posing with adult diapers

How is that gonna win Obi any vote

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And someone rightly called you and your ilk cowards. Rather than face the Northerners playing with your oga's pampers, you had to somehow bring in Obi.

Coward!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by saintrow1: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2023
Another paid group sponsored by IBOs to mock tinubu. At the end of the day you will all labour in vain as usual.
Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Olu1000: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2023
Chidibe212:

At that days of old age, we should go and rest than trying to do strenuous jobs. Being a president of a Nation, Aso Rock precisely is not a retirement home or a hospital for old aged persons

Don’t mind the retarded people supporting him as if it’s our fault he is old.Did anybody drag him him out of his house to run for office? Is it not his selfish interest & greed that is propelling him?

1 Like

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Moh247: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
stop insulting people for not supporting Tinubu, it's not by force

Just read what your fellow Obi supporter typed

Isn't it gross and isn't it obvious he is very gay
Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by stasius: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2023
Northerners.

This election will be interesting.
Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by kingyakos: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2023
a4cube:
Is this adult or kids size?
Everybody will grow old one day.

Tinubu should trow towel na
Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Olu1000: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Them go soon call them northern IPOB, awon cowards.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Shey you Dey whine me ni??

2 Likes

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by shonepa(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2023
Easy na....shey u won dey compare igbo man with aboki ? Cos i know d north has d highest number of illiterates.

NimrodEndOfDays:
The Afonja people will not say anything about this. but if an Igbo man talks they would start shouting like dogs that have rabies. cowards . they can never go against their slave masters grin grin grin
Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by occfx: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Olu1000: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

Tinubu's job as a President isn't that of a bricklayer or a steward... All he needs is his brains and political strategy

We can’t have urine & faeces smelling all over aso rock.He should remain at Burdillon where Remi can be changing his pampers regularly.Sanwo Olu , Hamzat & Obasa can assist her as well.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Emir01: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubu is the best
Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

Just read what your fellow Obi supporter typed

Isn't it gross and isn't it obvious he is very gay
There is an old proverbs that says "If an elder refuses to repsect himself, Little children will insult and play with him".

Tinubu brought this disgrace and national embarrassment upon him by trying to force himself on Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2023
the are not out to the number of people supporting tinubu so therefore they are less important
Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Moh247: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2023
Olu1000:

We can’t have urine & faeces smelling all over aso rock.He should remain at Burdillon where Remi can be changing his pampers regularly.Sanwo Olu , Hamzat & Obasa can assist her as well.

Up to Nigerian voters to decide... Insult don't win election infact it makes your candidate loose
Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2023
Keep mocking the elderly. If ur lucky, u get old.

These are some lines from nas latest album, king's disease 3. The track is called once a man, twice a child.

I'm tryin' to expand the pineal gland
The world ain't our home, just temporary please understand
You die tomorrow then you born again, so life is deathless
Respect and balance, human dignity that's the perspective
AimΓ© Leon Dore, new balance when I'm stepping, time is precious
One day I might need my diaper changed inside a convalescent
The soul is different than the flesh is
Life is teaching me more, wisdom and ignorance is kin
To have peace, you need war
By the time you see the stars in the skies they already burnt out
Same way these dudes be shining but been burnt out
But we don't change, as we get stuck in our ways
We just act like we agreed, so we can earn the exchange
What's meant for you is sent to you
But you could be the problem, it's not always them my dude
Was she crazy before you met her, or you made her crazy?
Possibly she gonna be a nurse when you back to a baby
Once a man, twice a child
Strong motherfucker when you're young (uh)
I ducked a razor, ducked some punches
Even ducked a gun Nintendo Duck Hunt
I ducked police I had to run
Meanwhile, when you get old you might become futile
My old style is a rough of my new style
My old girl dope, but I love my new girl
So when I'ma slow down this merry-go-round called life
I was a youngster with a fever Moms brought cold ice
And in the streets I had agility, was quick to strike
My fear's not seeing it coming, got too rich for that sight
So take advantage of your youth before you elderly
'Cause today is the youngest that you will ever be
Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Moh247: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

There is an old proverbs that says "If an elder refuses to repsect himself, Little children will insult and play with him".

Tinubu brought this disgrace and national embarrassment upon him by trying to force himself on Nigerians

Force himself on Nigeria by contesting like any other Nigerian?!

I truly pity you guys for the next 8years under Tinubu Shetima
Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

6 Northern Imposters posing with adult diapers

How is that gonna win Obi any vote
What concerns Obi with Pampers? Why not attack them the way you bmc usually latch on to other southerner opinions?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by izubext007: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2023
This is just the beginning
Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

Tinubu's job as a President isn't that of a bricklayer or a steward... All he needs is his brains and political strategy
Lmao like he's got any of that left. Strategist when no see say carrying boko haram as VP no go help am conquer north πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by 7arrows: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2023
FactBoyz:
Tinubu is UNFIT to rule. I thought Urchins said that be is well known and loved in the North grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why r wicked selfish people trying to force this man on us? God pass them sha. Even the NEW Buhari is better than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

Force himself on Nigeria by contesting like any other Nigerian?!

I truly pity you guys for the next 8years under Tinubu Shetima
You should pity yourself and the self peeing self acclaimed Jagaban of rubbish

He will never be president because he's been rejected all around the country .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo / Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.