Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,619 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

20 Signs A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Signs A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You (2228 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Signs A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Tochukwuoparaa: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2023
1. She makes prolonged eye contact with you.

2. She touches or plays with her hair while talking to you.

3. She leans in towards you when talking or sitting close to you.

4. She laughs at your jokes and pays attention to what you say.

5. She compliments you on your appearance or personality.

6. She finds excuses to touch you, such as a pat on the arm or shoulder.

7. She sends flirty text messages or messages on social media.

8. She makes herself available to hang out with you.

9. She makes physical contact, such as a hug or kiss, when saying goodbye.

10. She talks about sexual topics or makes sexual innuendos.

Read More
https://medicalcaremedia.com/20-signs-a-woman-is-sexually-attracted-to-you/

Re: 20 Signs A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2023
Mm
Re: 20 Signs A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by naijapikin2(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2023
After all these, she will give you 200 signs and reasons to know that your time is up.

If you remain, you will be

"CHIDINMA-D" grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by parcydrix(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
The signs in the real world no reach 3 but ur writing up to 20... it is well

2 Likes

Re: 20 Signs A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Mystic216: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
Go and get your PVC and vote Peter Obi
Ewu šŸ˜’šŸ˜’šŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by KingMack(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
After all this 20 signs i go suffer knack still spend join...abeg make she getat angry

Re: 20 Signs A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by DLuciano: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tochukwuoparaa:
1. She makes prolonged eye contact with you.

2. She touches or plays with her hair while talking to you.

3. She leans in towards you when talking or sitting close to you.

4. She laughs at your jokes and pays attention to what you say.

5. She compliments you on your appearance or personality.

6. She finds excuses to touch you, such as a pat on the arm or shoulder.

7. She sends flirty text messages or messages on social media.

8. She makes herself available to hang out with you.

9. She makes physical contact, such as a hug or kiss, when saying goodbye.

10. She talks about sexual topics or makes sexual innuendos.

Read More
https://medicalcaremedia.com/20-signs-a-woman-is-sexually-attracted-to-you/

lazy youth find yourself a job and be more useful Or better still, spend that time on research and come out with something to help humanity - peace
Re: 20 Signs A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by goldfish27(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
Story Story
Once upon a time

Even the one wey stand naked go still ask you for cash @ the end if not from start self
Re: 20 Signs A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You by Sniper101(m): 1:20am On Jan 24, 2023
We're actually Dating rn and
She does almost all of these on regular basis

But niggar's still always finding it hard to believe that she actually loves a niggar GENUINELY as she almost always claims

(1) (Reply)

How I Use Annointing Oil During Sex / PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked / Iā€™m In Serious Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.