Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi (10175 Views)

Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin / Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by herkeem: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0WRLkMqrsU

The presidential campaign rally of the All progressives Congress APC continues today in Bauchi and the city is up and ready to welcome President Muhammadu Buhari and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as they campaign for the APC today. The campaign venue is getting filled up. These are pictures from the rally.

7 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by herkeem: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2023
President Buhari is here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by madridguy(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2023
Everywhere is BATified.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by herkeem: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2023
Getting ready......

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by kk2027: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2023
She said, “Asiwaju that I sat with for two hours, he slept most of the time, it was Bisi Akande that I was really talking to. Most importantly he is not only physically unfit, he is mentally unfit, whether we want it or not, this is the truth. It’s not that I hate him, I respect him because I have heard of one or two people that he assisted which is good.

“But when you talk of leadership of over two hundred million people you know that if you remove tribal sentiments, you know that he is incapable, those that will rule are those around him. This is the reality. He is – I said it!
“I sat with him for two hours in London, when you talk of green, he will give you an answer of red, he can’t even decipher, he has very serious dementia, I believe he has Alzheimer’s because he cannot even hold a cup of tea.

If you remove tribal sentiment, if you remove the Lagos/Ibadan press, if Tinubu were not a Yoruba man, he will not dare contest election because they will crucify him, but people are all there to defend him because he is Yoruba, it’s egbe omo Oduduwa over everything else.

“I was in the campaign for Yola, and we had to beg them to take the mic from him, everything about Tinubu is based on lies. Imagine he is an Hausa man, will he contest elections with all these gbese on top of him? In this campaign nobody should talk of corruption because they are corruption personified.”

Source
https://www.nairaland.com/7538459/confirmation-tinubus-severe-dementia-means

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Sannisege: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2023
Awesome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Emmanuella00(f): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2023
Nice shot 👏

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Benki003(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2023
Cool 😎

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Mbabula: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by PrinceOfLagos: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2023
See empty spaces everywhere upon sey Buhari come

Shameful grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by PrinceOfLagos: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2023
Boring campaign

Crowd renters 😂😂😆😂😂😆

7 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Naijanascam: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2023
Let the Tea cup holding competition start here grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by BossGerald: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2023
Tifnubu forgot his pampers for jigawa, come and carry it grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by herkeem: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2023
It's getting filled up...m

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by madridguy(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2023
expired burukutu post as usual.

PrinceOfLagos:

Shameful grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Afamed: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2023
Zombidents sharing wailing buckets ahead of feb 2023 defeat

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Emir01: 11:26am On Jan 23, 2023
kk2027:
She said, “Asiwaju that I sat with for two hours, he slept most of the time, it was Bisi Akande that I was really talking to. Most importantly he is not only physically unfit, he is mentally unfit, whether we want it or not, this is the truth. It’s not that I hate him, I respect him because I have heard of one or two people that he assisted which is good.

“But when you talk of leadership of over two hundred million people you know that if you remove tribal sentiments, you know that he is incapable, those that will rule are those around him. This is the reality. He is – I said it!
“I sat with him for two hours in London, when you talk of green, he will give you an answer of red, he can’t even decipher, he has very serious dementia, I believe he has Alzheimer’s because he cannot even hold a cup of tea.

If you remove tribal sentiment, if you remove the Lagos/Ibadan press, if Tinubu were not a Yoruba man, he will not dare contest election because they will crucify him, but people are all there to defend him because he is Yoruba, it’s egbe omo Oduduwa over everything else.

“I was in the campaign for Yola, and we had to beg them to take the mic from him, everything about Tinubu is based on lies. Imagine he is an Hausa man, will he contest elections with all these gbese on top of him? In this campaign nobody should talk of corruption because they are corruption personified.”

Fake interview

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by emela9ja: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Afamed: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shameful grin

A boy born without integrity

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Afamed: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2023
The only project we know here in the North is Asiwaju project

Asiwaju legacies

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by IboHausaYoruba: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2023
Hmmn! God knows that if Tinubu win this election, I am leaving this country. I can't allow a 99 year old man to be my president.

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Padipadi(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2023
The north ll regret bug time if they do t vote either Tinubu or Obi.
Cos I dunno what they saw in Atiku that's useful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Fabulouslouie(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2023
Transform Your Writing with Our Professional Services: CVs, SOPs, Personal Statements, Essays, Blogs, Articles, and KDP Books"

Contact in signature
Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2023
Ja
Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Godwin4444: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2023
To those mugus who believe tinubu will lose

Just dey play

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Padipadi(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2023
kk2027:

The woman is a political prostitute.
The Hausas are mad. When Tinubu was supporting Buhari, they didn't see anything wrong with him. When he was giving them rice and millions, they were gulping it. No problem, Atiku's epistle of how useless he is dey come. Even you KK2027 own dey inside freezer dey cool.
The north has eaten what ll choke them if they chose to vomit it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Afamed: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2023
Obi Legacies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Omoawoke: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2023
Crowd doesn't equate victory, many people just want to enjoy the show. Some people attend every rally
But tinubu will still win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2023
It is well let's vote wisely February 25 is around the corner. Let's vote for a competent and healthy candidate.
Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Jones4190(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2023
There is no difference between those who think Obi will win and those who believed India beat Nigeria 99:1

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP / Bill Seeking To Unban Use Of Tinted-Glass Pass Second Reading In Senate. / Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Senegal on Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.