Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

"I Did Not Decamp To APC" - Accord Lagos G-candidate, Hakeem Dickson Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Did Not Decamp To APC" - Accord Lagos G-candidate, Hakeem Dickson Says (116 Views)

Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared / Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud / Dickson Says November Election Is About Ijaw Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Did Not Decamp To APC" - Accord Lagos G-candidate, Hakeem Dickson Says by ElixirDavid(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
The Accord Party gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Hon. Hakeem Dickson has debunked a claim made by a news platform to be fake. In his statement, he mentioned that he never decamped to the APC and that he remains the Accord and INEC-certified gubernatorial candidate in the forthcoming elections.

Also, Hon Dickson added that "I will like to tell our supporters and the general public that this is fake news that have been published by a fake newspaper with no reputation. This is one of the schemes of our opposition to sway the belief of our members. I, Hakeem Dickson, will never go back to my vomit. I did not decamp to any party".

Supporters of the Party and members of the public are hereby advised to discard such information and concentrate on delivering the mandate of the party.

For more inquiries, send a mail to 1accordlgaos@gmail.com or call 08171588200.

[color=#990000][/color]

Re: "I Did Not Decamp To APC" - Accord Lagos G-candidate, Hakeem Dickson Says by Naira20: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Alquaeda Peoples Congress

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Breaks Its 2021 Record, Collects N10.1 Trillion In 2022 / Onuigbo Condoles With Thenkume Family, Calls On Hon Emeka Atuma To Join Hands To / PDP, PCC: Wike Lack Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.