Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,668 members, 7,851,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) (24700 Views)

Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Bauchi Youths Threaten To Recall 17 Lawmakers Over Assembly Crisis / 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Metrofox(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin make these people no give this man BP o
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by ScamHunter: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
KingKO22:
When this happens in Lagos the IPOB Zombipigs collectively condemned it but as it happens in North against Tinubu then the same set of Zombipigs jubilating.

Why are Nyamirin this evil and resentful

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is a joke to the Northerners, it's obvious

Be patient!

You will be humbled.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by shuttox: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Where were they when Asiwaju sacrificed his place for PMB to become president?
We are watching and we will remember this. The Asiwaju that I know will always have contingency plan especially for moments like this.
Not for Asiwaju Buhari will still be contesting by now, no wahala.
We dey watch.
For his interest bro
We are no longer kids
He planned after 8years he will be the next president
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by omolola12345(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
I pray the Nigerians wake up this 2023 and vote out two prominent ruling parties in Nigeria and give it to a neutral party this time around and let's see what will happen in Nigeria. Let's try new thing in Nigeria, we cannot continue to do the same thing the same way and expect different results. Please dear Nigerians let's give it to a neutral party among the 3 parties PDP, APC and LP.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by steeltrust: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Make I laugh 😂😂🤣😂🤣
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Diligence: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubu's & Atiku's Rallies are VALEDICTORY. QED!

Take Back Your Country
Obi-DattiNow
ItIsNowOrNever

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Cajal(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jalinspy:
He must be rejected by all grin
SPV BOYS SIGHTED
....SEALED ... JAGABAN 2023
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Akangbedfacts: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
quote author=Mrfixitt post=120316194]Apc and Tinubu are evil and must be avoided completely[/quote] Mumu don't worry if God endorses him those names u mentioned are nothing.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
One issue people don't understand is that they are all the same pdp, apc, lp and all they are the same, you killing yourself for nothing, is not worth it.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by olatuns2017: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
shuttox:
Bauchi Youths destroy APC posters at apc rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_OB9e5ac0

The Governor of Bauch is PDP

Am not surprised

But it's going be very close elections in 2023

Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by RxCatalyst: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Emilokan is not for Abokii people.

Thank God sad west alone can't make him president.

#Obidatti toh sure!
Yes Sadwest alone can't make him president but the population of the whole sadeast is not up to 1million and can't make Obi president.

Tinubu will become our president l, if you don't like it go and die
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by lazynairalander1: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
shuttox:

For his interest bro
We are no longer kids
He planned after 8years he will be the next president

Remove interest and we no longer have politics.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
I will soon start a Twitter campaign to abolish the Iya l'oja scam in Lagos. Make the north finish dealing with Tinubu firs cheesy grin
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
APC : All pretentious candidates😒
Make una just give this tinubu president, una go see him true color in Ghanian accent.☺️

Both pepper and shege in 100 folds naim una go see.😒
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
trutharena:
Lol Atiku supporters are jittery.

Atiku strategy is now to go to Tinubu campaign after they’ve left to gather few people to destroy or burn broom.

Imagine what a self acclaimed biggest party in Nigeria turn themselves to.

😂 😂 😂

Sorry, ehn?

The hustle is real.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by unclejb2(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Emilokan is not for Abokii people.

Thank God sad west alone can't make him president.

#Obidatti toh sure!
which one is "sad west" again for nairaland
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Ecosystem4u: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
God have mercy grin all the billions used in mobilization wasted. The honorable thing for this evil bat to do is to drop out of this race, the disgrace come February will be jaw dropping.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
Akangbedfacts:
quote author=Mrfixitt post=120316194]Apc and Tinubu are evil and must be avoided completely Mumu don't worry if God endorses him those names u mentioned are nothing.
Olodo God can not endorse a murderer like Tinubu to rule over his people.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Blaze14k: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
KingKO22:
When this happens in Lagos the IPOB Zombipigs collectively condemned it but as it happens in North against Tinubu then the same set of Zombipigs jubilating.

Why are Nyamirin this evil and resentful

U guys are bunch of losers grin grin grin grin
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Skty: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
trutharena:

Atiku strategy is now to go to Tinubu campaign after they’ve left to gather few people to destroy or burn broom.

😂 😂 😂

What is the evidence u have against Atiku? U guys will just put ur thoughts into writing as if it's true. Didn't you hear that in America, unemployment rate is 3.5% ...best recorded in the last 50 years....better in Biden's time than Trump. And the citizens are happy about it... U don't need a soothsayer to tell u, all is not well in 9ja..The suffering that Buhari brought in is felt by both North and South. People except u, are tired of deception...
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Thunder fire you mumu
So who should we endorse?
A failed pandora thief governor or a certified senile old fool rogue aTHIEFkú?

Besides, what has those bastards you mentioned done to this that you're enjoying now?
I'm much aware you're a Tinubu rodent and it's so hilarious to hear you call Peter Obi a thief. Tinubu is the biggest thief and corrupt entity to ever emerge in sub saharan Africa. The gods are already disgracing him and there's nothing you urchins can do than to cry all over

Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by drlateef: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Apc and Tinubu are evil and must be avoided completely

And who has endorsed your Obi pandora among past credible leaders? Obasanjo is a thief and a big disgrace.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Omoawoke: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Apc and Tinubu are evil and must be avoided completely
But if na LP poster they destroy, the story will be that tinubu sponsored thugs to do it ba.
So much for double standard
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by FuckTheMod: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mrfixitt:
I'm much aware you're a Tinubu rodent and it's so hilarious to hear you call Peter Obi a thief. Tinubu is the biggest thief and corrupt entity to ever emerge in sub saharan Africa. The gods are already disgracing him and there's nothing you urchins can do than to cry all over
Keep fooling yourself
There's nothing that can stop Tinubu from wining, NO MATTER THE PROPAGANDA OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGS PUT UP WITH.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by funshint(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sponsored PDP thugs.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by searchlight: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deily:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me and my daughter, we have nothing to eat since yesterday please.we have been surviving on drinking garri and help from a few friends but lately everyone has abandon us and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head while I await for my salary please. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct number;
First Bank
Faith
Who is the father of your daughter? I didn't born because i know i can't take care if a woman and a child how come you get the mind to burn? We're you hoping on begging?
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Is the party chairman not from that place?.
Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by effort1: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
trutharena:

😂 😂 😂

Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Legitmatazz: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lol

Re: Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Keep fooling yourself
There's nothing that can stop Tinubu from wining, NO MATTER THE PROPAGANDA OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGS PUT UP WITH.
Idiots like you think that Nigeria starts and ends in the west. You all Tinubu urchins will cry blood. I'm so glad the north has started serving him breakfast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Naira Notes: Senate Asks CBN To Extend January 31 Deadline; Emefiele Refuses / What Does 'Lagos' Mean & Who Coined The Name? / Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.