Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination (12955 Views)

Man Mourns Girlfriend Who Died In An Accident 11 Days After Arriving Nigeria / Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) / Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by princeryle1: 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ok
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by Olahmi05: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Dis people will not kuku Kii us
How I wish dis tins can apply to the Rich people too and the politicians too..
The rich dey enjoy while the poor dey suffer.
Dis life nah turn by turn.
Vote for Peter OBi
Vote for the Future President.
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by sammirano: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mumu people, you can get fake COVID card for $20. Nothing will make take that poison. Awa antivax

3 Likes

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by Moh247: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
Abeg we don't need another lock down oo
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by biosilicon: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
The same vaccine that has been killing people. and doesn't actually do anything.

2 Likes

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by Talawaka: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Righteousness2:
So despite all that has happened and is happening to people due to this demonic jab, this people are still talking about this same jab?

This Evil world is so sick.
Come Lord JESUS

Pray tell, what is happening with the demonic jab?

1 Like

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by Talawaka: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
biosilicon:
The same vaccine that has been killing people. and doesn't actually do anything.

What evidence do you have to substantiate this claim?

2 Likes

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by imagrg(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
God help your people to survive thes tribulations:

1. Hunger

2. COVID19

3. Ritual murder.

4. Wickedness.

5. High cost of living.

6. Fulani Herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Are we still on the matter of Covid 19, they should save us all the unnecessary street abeg.

Lagos lockdown, Ogun lockdown, Abuja lockdown, all States in Nigeria lockdown apart from Kogi State, yet the Corona virus don't increased in Kogi that were never locked down for once

Shey u dey whyne me ni?

Strategy to extorting from new arrivals.
Extortion 101.

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by Napata77: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Talawaka:

What evidence do you have to substantiate this claim?

Google the topic. Loads of info on vaccine injuries, vaccine deaths.

The world media is covering up the facts because they are all united under Satan.
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by Talawaka: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Napata77:

Google the topic. Loads of info on vaccine injuries, vaccine deaths.

The world media is covering up the facts because they are all united under Satan.

Why don't you provide the evidence you have here.
Break it down, make it plain - prove your point.

Help me understand what informs your view.
Referring me to Google is a lazy and unthinking (wo)man's approach grin

2 Likes

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by COMPAQ(m): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
kk2027:
All international travellers arriving Nigeria are now to provide evidence of vaccination at point of entry and it was agreed that unvaccinated passengers arriving from other countries may have to be vaccinated at the airport.

Are they also going to vaccinate people against their will?

If those are the terms and someone willingly travel to Nigeria then he has implicitly agreed to be vaccinated at the point of entry.

1 Like

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by P24global: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
Federal government want to dIscurage people from coming to Nigeria to vote.

1 Like

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by Ckonnet: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Policy makers in naija don't use their common sense,they do copy n paste!!

1 Like

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by tradepunter: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
I was SAYING CHINA HAVE A WORST WAVE OF CORONA EVERYONE WAS INSULTING ME......

Shey the thing don dy spread again..... AFRICANS ARE USELESS AND STUPID BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS THINK ITS WESTERN PROPAGANDA....

VERY VERY SAD

2 Likes

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by imagrg(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
May God save humanity from extinction oh.

1 Like

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by ZUBY77(m): 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Righteousness2:
So despite all that has happened and is happening to people due to this demonic jab, this people are still talking about this same jab?

This Evil world is so sick.
Come Lord JESUS

Criminals have hijacked the system. Only Peter Obi can clean this syetematically .
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by GistFullGround: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2023

How will they check "Oluwole" Covid-19 Results?

I am so afraid of this Covid-19 of a thing. Thank God, my 4th vaccination is tomorrow morning.

Those forming "Jugnu" on Covid-19 matter, may God help you guys!

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by panpan(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
The "vaccine" was not created for Covid.
Covid was created for the "vaccine".
As soon as people understand this, everything else makes sense.

3 Likes

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by goody234: 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hold on is this not fake news the travel portal is down …bunch of jokers
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by planetx: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Fvcking idiots, the same gene therapy so called vaccine that is now wiping out people by the thousands very soon by the millions.

1 Like

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by planetx: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Bill Gates have bribed this corrupt African animals, All the " conspiracy theories " about this satanic so called vaccine have all come through 100%.
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by IbroMaka(m): 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
If I were leader of this country.... I'd show foreigners shege the same they been messing up our citizens.
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
That violates WHO protocols. You cannot forcefully vaccinate a human being at your airport

1 Like

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by GistFullGround: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
planetx:
Bill Gates have bribed this corrupt African animals, All the " conspiracy theories " about this satanic so called vaccine have all come through 100%.

Kwantinu with the conspiracy!

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by zumbigbo(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Lagos lockdown, Ogun lockdown, Abuja lockdown, all States in Nigeria lockdown apart from Kogi State, yet the Corona virus don't increased in Kogi that were never locked down for once

Shey u dey whyne me ni?[/quote]

Na Dino having any kind of power there is lockdown enough
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by Johnn78: 12:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Na wa o
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by KingsCity: 12:32am On Jan 24, 2023
That man who said everyone must be vaccinated must be mad

1 Like

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by Bubu4Sea: 12:37am On Jan 24, 2023
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by caye(m): 12:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Nigeria...a land space directly controlled from London, Paris, Washington and Brussels ( IMF and WEF).

A slave plantation.

Oh, I forgot... Switzerland ( the gentle devilish bankers).

3 Likes

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by caye(m): 12:56am On Jan 24, 2023
GistFullGround:

How will they check "Oluwole" Covid-19 Results?

I am so afraid of this Covid-19 of a thing. Thank God, my 4th vaccination is tomorrow morning.

Those forming "Jugnu" on Covid-19 matter, may God help you guys!

If this is true, I can only wish you godspeed.
...and may you have enough "change" for the "ferryman".

However, if you were to use your head: kindly tell me two examples of diseases before that required up to 3 vaccination for protection.

And, you don't think something is wrong if you need 4 vaccination?

4 Likes

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by caye(m): 1:01am On Jan 24, 2023
GistFullGround:

Kwantinu with the conspiracy!

Taking vaccines from a man passionate about depopulation?

That's so smart.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. / Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… / Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.