Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination (12956 Views)

Man Mourns Girlfriend Who Died In An Accident 11 Days After Arriving Nigeria / Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) / Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by Yankee101: 1:47am On Jan 24, 2023
Airport workers no dey see money again
If it was due to health why do they still take bribes?

1 Like

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by drololaaof: 2:38am On Jan 24, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Nigeria going forth and back
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by Xiaohei(m): 2:38am On Jan 24, 2023
Nobody should be forced to take Covid vaccines for doing so would amount to a violation of one’s rights. What the Nigerian government should do is to ensure that all travelers arriving Nigeria must show negative Covid test results before being allowed into the country.

2 Likes

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by goody234: 2:41am On Jan 24, 2023
This is fake news

1 Like

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by BreakingNews21: 2:42am On Jan 24, 2023
The famous comic strip creator S. Adams is sorry he went with the flow. > Scott Raymond Adams is an American author and cartoonist. He is the creator of the syndicated Dilbert comic strip, and the author of several nonfiction works of satire, commentary, and business. Dilbert gained national prominence during the downsizing period in 1990s America and reached a worldwide audience.

Only 3 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C41GCgyG4mI
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by planetx: 4:08am On Jan 24, 2023
Xiaohei:
Nobody should be forced to take Covid vaccines for doing so would amount to a violation of one’s rights. What the Nigerian government should do is to ensure that all travelers arriving Nigeria must show negative Covid test results before being allowed into the country.
Even all the Western countries have dropped Covid vaccine mandates to enter, but some insignificant third world African country just all of a sudden mandated it for all travelers. Who gave them the marching order or bribed them is what I want to know because even during the height of Covid there were no travel vaccine mandate in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by Xiaohei(m): 5:29am On Jan 24, 2023
planetx:
Even all the Western countries have dropped Covid vaccine mandates to enter, but some insignificant third world African country just all of a sudden mandated it for all travelers. Who gave them the marching order or bribed them is what I want to know because even during the height of Covid there were no travel vaccine mandate in Nigeria.

Nigeria seems to never get things right; it is either the government is putting the cart before the horse or destroying the cart and horse all together while telling her citizens she’s provided horses and carts for them. China, the epic centre of Covid has dropped Covid vaccination mandates for visitors to the country.
Below is information i gleaned from the Chinese embassy page in Singapore.

Passengers shall take 1 PCR test within 48 hours before departure.Testing time is based on the date of sampling and calculated by calendar day, while test at other time points are not valid. 

For example: If the flight time is at 16:30 on Thursday, the PCR test should be performed after 16:30 on Tuesday.

Nigeria government loves catching cruise! grin

1 Like

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by BreconHills(m): 5:52am On Jan 24, 2023
WibusJaga:

Very funny how this nonsense Covid-419 made the Govt lock down able-bodied Nigerians indoors for several months & almost grounded the economy. cheesy

Funny how also we recorded relatively small number of deaths and strange isn't it how the WHO praised our contact tracing and the role of pharmacies in treatment and advise.

Funny isn't it.
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by LordIsaac(m): 5:58am On Jan 24, 2023
Righteousness2:
So despite all that has happened and is happening to people due to this demonic jab, this people are still talking about this same jab?

This Evil world is so sick.
Come Lord JESUS
This statement is ungodly. Repent from it. It is a shame that someone paid for all your childhood vaccinations. If you had contracted it, you will not be saying such things. Experience is not always the best teacher!
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by beeznitfizo: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2023

If you like, dey there dey look for proof about the vaccine.

The two that got me really scared is the so called ' the thing' - a living organism, inside some of the vaccines.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2EXu0Zb9xLWP/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fpt5YUkEhZXp/
others
https://www.brighteon.com/7c880de2-f4da-4200-a17a-3aaf75cc5e66
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by olushola72dot: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2023
Ps 91:1-end
2 Tim 4:18
With God; All things are possible
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by Napata77: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2023
planetx:
Even all the Western countries have dropped Covid vaccine mandates to enter, but some insignificant third world African country just all of a sudden mandated it for all travelers....

Get rid of your inferiority complex, you stupid, ignorant dunce.
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by ogmask: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Righteousness2:
So despite all that has happened and is happening to people due to this demonic jab, this people are still talking about this same jab?

Come Lord JESUS

The ugly revelations about the vaccine is enough for any right thinking govt to pulse and study situation before making any statement in favour of the vaccine. Until recently when the WEF convened the talk vaccine had died. I am sure this is a fallout of that evil gathering in Davos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by ogmask: 7:36am On Jan 24, 2023
BreconHills:

Funny how also we recorded relatively small number of deaths and strange isn't it how the WHO praised our contact tracing and the role of pharmacies in treatment and advise.

Funny isn't it.

The vaccine did nothing to help. I contacted covid after taking the jabs. My wife and kids refused to take it yet nothing happened to them. I am the only one that took it in my family and the only one that is struggling with many funny health issues that I didn't have prior. Nobody should tell me about that evil vaccine abeg. Till date, my left armpit is still swollen as a result of the booster jab.
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by biosilicon: 7:57am On Jan 24, 2023
Talawaka:

What evidence do you have to substantiate this claim?

Twitter is rife with so many reports. Hope you aren't deceived by mainstream media. Even here on nairaland peple can attest, just like the op above me
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by bluefilm: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Righteousness2:

Come Lord JESUS

It's a pity that it is has come to this point.

The Evil Globalists that created the COVID 19 SCAMdemic want their depopulation agenda to continue.
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by bluefilm: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2023
ogmask:
The vaccine did nothing to help. I contacted covid after taking the jabs. My wife and kids refused to take it yet nothing happened to them. I am the only one that took it in my family and the only one that is struggling with many funny health issues that I didn't have prior. Nobody should tell me about that evil vaccine abeg. Till date, my left armpit is still swollen as a result of the booster jab.

Sorry for making yourself a lab rat for Bill Gates and co.
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by BigDawsNet: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2023
kk2027:
All international travellers arriving Nigeria are now to provide evidence of vaccination at point of entry and it was agreed that unvaccinated passengers arriving from other countries may have to be vaccinated at the airport.

Are they also going to vaccinate people against their will?

That's wot I'm thinking about...

Be like say the new law will keep lots of passengers away from visiting Nigeria
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by 540niyilolawa: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2023
As how bruh ExplainAs how bruh Explain...
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by lesson44: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Righteousness2:

Come Lord JESUS
Stop listening to fake news, especially right wings news outlets . And please remove Jesus Christ from this matter you have no idea.
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by Babathanks(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2023
Eriokanmi:
China is badly hit right now. I wonder why its resurfacing again. The useless thing almost took my life in 2020. God I'm forever grateful
Oga na fever u get jare, no be Covid. For ur info I be scientific field officer. Covid na scam in naija
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by BreconHills(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2023
ogmask:

Sorry to hear this. Maybe your injection was administered into a muscle

Not everyone was as lucky as your family. I lost a some very close friends ( especially in my age range 60+) and my younger brother who is 55 and asthmatic barely made it while others close to us didn't catch it at all.

It's really about randomness and how you manage the nature of death when it looks systematic yet random. Do you let it go unchecked or do you try to do something about it? I have taken two boosters and at 63 I have no ill effects whatsoever.

I hope you get better soon and maybe you should get a scan on that swelling please. Praying good health and a prosperous year for you and yours.
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by goody234: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
Why are Nigerians so dumb this is fake news for god's sake
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by XAUBulls: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by goody234: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
XAUBulls:

=>https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-all-travellers-arriving-nigeria-must-provide-evidence-of-covid-vaccination-says-fg/amp

Go to the office ncdc portal and see what it tells you ….fake news this site research your information

1 Like

Re: All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination by ogmask: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
BreconHills:

Sorry to hear this. Maybe your injection was administered into a muscle

Not everyone was as lucky as your family. I lost a some very close friends ( especially in my age range 60+) and my younger brother who is 55 and asthmatic barely made it while others close to us didn't catch it at all.

It's really about randomness and how you manage the nature of death when it looks systematic yet random. Do you let it go unchecked or do you try to do something about it? I have taken two boosters and at 63 I have no ill effects whatsoever.

I hope you get better soon and maybe you should get a scan on that swelling please. Praying good health and a prosperous year for you and yours.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will do a scan as advised.
So sorry for your loved ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. / Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… / Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.