Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) (9895 Views)

Tinubu Does Not Deserve The Treatment He Is Getting From Buhari – Shettima / I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by Dfrontman1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oloriburuku... Lol
CoronaVirusRelo:
Asiwaju does not have a close rival. Practically, he is the only one in race!

Atiku and Peter just wasting aviation fuel and polluting the environment with carbon and noise!

If not for the sake of fulfilling the constitution, the coming election should have been cancelled to save cost.

Outside constitutional clause, I don’t see reasons why we should incur cost for an election that already has a glaring winner.
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by Antai123(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
What good work has President Buhari done, 2020 November precisely I lost my only brother to bandit attack. They killed him instantly. Buhari promised to end insecurity but in this regime insecurity has graduated to professorship with white bears...

It will not be well with whoever is supporting APC, the tears of people who lost their loved ones in this regime shall find every supporter of APC.

In a country has big as Nigeria, power should be rotated, if one region has ruled and misrule, why not try another party.

Every Sane Nigerian will support Peter Obi, not the other way round, Tinubu is Old, they is nothing new about APC and PDP, it's still the rotation of the people that brought us where we are.

What Idea is Tinubu coming to showcase that he could not pass it through Buhari, the president, that he said he instilled.

What is it that is so special about Tinubu and Shettima, that we didn't see in Buhari's regime. Another 8years waiting to go down the drain, ASU Were on strick for almost a year, is this the Nigerian we yearn for, Debt in excess and some people are still screaming for Emilokan??
What the hell is wrong with Nigerians
Can't we try another set of people, if a particular party has failed us,
Is it not even better to try Atiku, if the North has allegedly decided not to vote an Ibo man?...
I need a Visa out Of Nigeria if APC regain power....
That is the best thing anybody can do for me, most preferably London, let me just go and know I don't have a country, because I know very well that Tinubu is coming to consolidate on the works of Buhari.... Which comprises of:
Traveling Abroad for medical check up, not being aware of decisions under his regime.

Peter Obi, please try everything within your power to win, not just for yourself, but for we hopeless Nigerians!
oyin44:

Being an obidient is a disaster 😃😃😃

2 Likes

Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
Very poor reasoning...You believesomeone can die tomorrow just because you believe that the person not behave like a youth.Do you know how many people that say Buhari will die do you realized that many of them was already in their graveyard.
safarigirl:

Nobody do tribalism pass Yoruba people.

You people abandoned GEJ to vote Buhari because you foolishly thought Buhari will die for Osibanjo to enter as President, now you want to vote the person that can actually die, because you want to vote your brother.

Not only are you tribalists, you're very dumb too. North played you guys with Buhari, and they are playing you again by fielding this man that cannot control his own bladder. They looked for all the healthy Yoruba people and saw no one, it's zombie they saw to field for you.

You people can be daft in your corner, but the rest of the South will not allow you idiots throw us inside rubbish again because of your selfishness. Tinubu will lose.
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Atiku and Peter just wasting aviation fuel and polluting the environment with carbon and noise!

If not for the sake of fulfilling the constitution, the coming election should have been cancelled to save cost.

Outside constitutional clause, I don’t see reasons why we should incur cost for an election that already has a glaring winner.

Keep lying to yourself. grin grin grin
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by Allisgud: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
I say God forbid we vote such a person
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by Elidrisy20: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
Which of the legacies?
Hungry, poverty,crime,banditary, kidnapping
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by prewtyjulie(f): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
It's apc guts for me. The fact dey are still campaigning and there's no light, fuel, or even people security. May God give we d electorate wisdom
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by latolz: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Did i just hear LEGACIES... Laffing in swahili..
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by boldtruthalways: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Then you have failed woefully already.
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by Sirmwill: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I wish and pray everything APC for you and your family IJN... Everything APC will always happen even to your generations to come. Amen
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
WtF didbi just read??
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
Legacies?

The highest insecurity in Nigeria since gaining independence!
The highest inflation since... In 2014, $1 was around N170. How much is it now? Bulhari works!
Highest levels of corruption since independence!

Legacies indeed? Is that the legacies you want to maintain? Yes? Then go for it!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by learnedJAMES(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Yes a legacy of over 70 trillion foreign debt and 30 trillion domestic debt, a legacy of insecurity inflation and steady increase in hardship

1 Like

Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
legacy of debts 70trillion FROM OVERSEAS spent TO MAKE economy backward,
building useless railways
not building refinery because DANGOTE IS BUILDING REFINERY? IS DANGOTE NIGERIA?
not builDing power plants because OTEDOLA IS BUILDING POWER PLANTS? angry IS OTEDOLA NIGERIA?
HOW IS ALL THIS RUBBISH DECISION OF PUTTING NATIONAL ASSETS IN PRIVATE PROFITEERING HANDS CURB INFLATION AND BRING GOOD LIVELIHOOD FOR ALL NIGERIANS?
buha and nASS BETA SHARE TTHAT 70TRILLION FOREIGN DEBT AND PAY OFF B4 LEAVING OFFICE. angry
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by Emola12(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

you lack common sense aswear to God almighty,,,,,, why will you be following someone that want to follow BUHARI footsteps that's insane with all the problem we are facing under dis useless buhari later now Some people will come here and be saying ehnn I attended University of uyo,,,,, University of Lagos,,, University of Anambra buh you dosnt have common sense, if you like attend Oxford University you may not have sense because it's already in ur nature from young age,,,, because I don't understand why some useless human being will just come outside and still be campaigning for APC to remain in ASO ROCK ahhh God please intervene we need ur thunder to scatter all dis useless people for us plssssssssss
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by Awoh55: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
Buhari legacies okay oooo
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
Evil party. Vote atiku
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by rummmy: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
His only legacy I know is Boko Haram and herdmen killings...
Nepotism,borrowing and wastefulness..
God for bid batthing.
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by rummmy: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Very poor reasoning...You believesomeone can die tomorrow just because you believe that the person not behave like a youth.Do you know how many people that say Buhari will die do you realized that many of them was already in their graveyard.
kyira.. grin
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by onyxo76(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
sustain which dirty legacies...suffering never tire you?

1 Like

Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by zeuss: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

lol
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by 7arrows: 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqAk2xp07EQ

The All Progressives Congress (APC) vice presidential candidate Kashim Shettima has urged Nigerians to vote for a President that will follow in the footsteps of Buhari.

He said: “I will urge you all to vote for the one that would sustain the legacies of President Muhammadu Buhari; for someone who has the integrity, the character, and the skillsets to catapult this nation to a higher pedestal.”

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/23/lagos-was-a-super-slum-until-tinubu-became-governor-says-shettima/

Terrorist. Una oga come lagos to cause trafic. The same people who voted u in have to suffer serious trafic whenever u come around. Tinubu isn't president yet he came from Abuja and the road was blocked for over 4 hours. This Nigeria infact africa is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by bams2999(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
That is Atilu, we vote for Atiku.
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by ayo2008: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Naijalarry:

The All Progressives Congress (APC) vice presidential candidate Kashim Shettima has urged Nigerians to vote for a President that will follow in the footsteps of Buhari.

He said: “I will urge you all to vote for the one that would sustain the legacies of President Muhammadu Buhari; for someone who has the integrity, the character, and the skillsets to catapult this nation to a higher pedestal.”

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/23/lagos-was-a-super-slum-until-tinubu-became-governor-says-shettima/

Legacies of what?
Is shetima down with amnesia too?

Is it legacy of closing borders
Legacy of long queue and fuel scarcity when he himself is the Minister of Petroleum?
Legacy of cluelessness?

Shetima shetima

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by mauchiz: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Really?
I should have known that,
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by Lollz(f): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wait first!! Which legacy?!!!! Legacy of hunger, poor standard of living, insecurities, underdevelopment ryt
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by searchlight: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Calm down lad Tinubu will never be president
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by Smith414: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
leokid866:
Go Watch the presidential address in Lagos tonight.....you will have your answers
Presidential address na you call am o,, nor be spokesman for presidential address, make every party candidate speak for his or herself
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by Izzydeprince: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Buhari's legacies are sorrow, tears and blood, carry over from his military era. And only mentally challenged person will pray for continuity. Nigerians are praying and crying for an end to the unmitigated sorrow and hardship they are going through under Buhari/APC misrule.
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by leokid866: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Smith414:
Presidential address na you call am o,, nor be spokesman for presidential address, make every party candidate speak for his or herself
Oga the president spoke in Lagos yesterday affirming the growth and transformation the state has gone through from the days of Tinubu to the current governor. Stating that he is thankful for Lagos supporting him and that he is committed to supporting Lagos and the presidential candidate of the party for if he can lay down the road map for the development the state currently enjoys he believes he will be able to do the same for the country......
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by BlueDuck: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Naijalarry:

Legacy of poverty and genocide
Re: Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:
Don't you think that,

supporting a secessionist like obi could spell doom for this country ..

To me ,obi is an endangered species who shouldn't be allowed to near aso rock

Would he divide Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! / Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections / Lai Mohammed And Ngige At The Tourism National Summit 2016 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.