Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) (59713 Views)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Asoebi Girls Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2023
occfx:

How does he look before, I can't even remember. I think it's old age or financial crises
financial crisis/hard drug
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by mayorkent(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2023
White
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by gigabyte13: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2023
Suffer don dey touch uncle mighty small small ooooooooooo
Uncle need help
That marriage really took a bad turn on him

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by hollywater: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2023
Rik500k:
e be drugs, crystal meth or crack probably
Living Legend you know all their names.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

While his pocket is heavily loaded and clean kiss kiss kiss

U dat look clean outside with empty pocket nko? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If they were to drop u and him for me to pick, I will pick him twice grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

U Boys with empty pocket always first to throw insults grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
funny girl
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Light78:

Black looks dirty
i mean his singlet
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2023
ZombieTERROR:
undecided

What's this undecided

It's the real guy without makeup, powerful camera and Photoshop touch grin
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Goddyrichie(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2023
GeneralPula:
Is he sick?

I’m always thankful everyday that I don’t take drugs..

Anything more than Paw-paw or Az, I’m out..
same as me loud and Marley 🍁🚬 🔞
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by makavalley(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2023
We shouldn't come to conclusion on drug abuse man could be battling with spiritual, physical, mental health issues he doesn't want to disclose to the public but the illness won't hide it's fight on his physical appearance , remember he complained of his then wife Nwamaka that almost killed him with poison with the wifes mother everything isn't drug abuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Goddyrichie(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2023
Light78:

Black looks dirty
na sango go kill u u no b black or ur papa or mama no b black werey claiming white race
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by silverkings: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2023
superCleanworks:
drugs, diet or age?

Age here
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

While his pocket is heavily loaded and clean kiss kiss kiss

U dat look clean outside with empty pocket nko? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If they were to drop u and him for me to pick, I will pick him twice grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

U Boys with empty pocket always first to throw insults grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u be his Account officer to know his bank account is fat? Rich people do broke forget cloth and chain stuff.

Someone that normally have minimum of 300m in his account suddenly have less than 20m in his account is consider broke.

Unless you can state the business is doing now apart from music because he's not producing hits song again and his show not too much since no hits song.

Sometimes mismanagement of funds affect those artist because they feel the cash will keep coming in
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by UnknownT: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Dey shine eyes like Tinubu
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by ukaface(f): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2023
wonder233:
The moment they see a person not looking good, they start bleating "drugs" , "say no to drugs", "yada yada". Nigerians are so full of shiit. Never seen a more dull population compressed in one geographical space.
Rather than ask what could possibly be the problem, they all start chorusing the same badwagon phrase.
Duncan Mighty has been involved in a bitter martial and family dispute which has led to numerous attempts at his life and assault on his health and business.
tor!
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by ukaface(f): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2023
No be like that Duncan mighty Dey before?
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2023
Pells:

E pain am grin cheesy cheesy grin
Don't cry yet troll
Your still learning undecided undecided undecided
I go torment your soul cheesy grin

Una suppose carry this fight enter bedroom na, to test your mental and physical strength.
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Light78: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Goddyrichie:
na sango go kill u u no b black or ur papa or mama no b black werey claiming white race

You didn't even read whom I quoted message. You just started using insulting words.
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Apophenia24k: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol.
Are you surprised?
Many Nigerians are mentally lazy, they don't like anything that would make them think critically. Even things that are supposed to seem obvious still manage to elude them.
In other forums people would encourage you financially, spirituality and psychologically, but first thing they do here is to criticize the victim based on complete assumptions.

If it's just the criticism you'll even be happy the first thing they do here is to check the victim's name to know his ethnic and insult the hell of all the tribe life, abuse their ancestors and immediate family.... People already calling him spare part sellers above

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by COOL10(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2023
People can be so stupid and insensitive undecided undecided

Gell well soon, Duncan.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Deeprooted: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2023
He was only using his football face and age now the fact is out!

By all means, don't do drugs!
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2023
Pells:

You a rat nigga undecided undecided
I knew you was gonna tell undecided
Saying Yes Mam undecided undecided
U a fake nigga undecided
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Funflipper: 9:45am On Jan 24, 2023
superCleanworks:
drugs, diet or age?

Drugs
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by 6ixT8: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol.
Are you surprised?
Many Nigerians are mentally lazy, they don't like anything that would make them think critically. Even things that are supposed to seem obvious still manage to elude them.
In other forums people would encourage you financially, spirituality and psychologically, but first thing they do here is to criticize the victim based on complete assumptions.

For them to be quick to think it was drugs. Goes a long way to tell they themselves really are.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Pells: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Heffalump:

Una suppose carry this fight enter bedroom na, to test your mental and physical strength.
Sheistoopretty can't handle 2 rounds with me grin grin cheesy
That her kpekus,I go wide am for am cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Don’t neglect the wife of your youth
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Pells: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
If you don't got business mind, ain't no sense stressin' my game
You know how to play around with that Fentanyl, you just like me
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2023
wonder233:
The moment they see a person not looking good, they start bleating "drugs" , "say no to drugs", "yada yada". Nigerians are so full of shiit. Never seen a more dull population compressed in one geographical space.
Rather than ask what could possibly be the problem, they all start chorusing the same badwagon phrase.
Duncan Mighty has been involved in a bitter martial and family dispute which has led to numerous attempts at his life and assault on his health and business.
Do you take drugs?
These guys takes a lot ... Its normal people mention drugs being part of their problems... You can't overlook drugs... People know them with drugs than people know them with their family... It might be drugs or not ... But personally I will first say drugs
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Atkin1013: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Ice
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Kellypower41(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2023
u guys should leave Duncan alone. Aside the drugs most of you here av attributed to be the cause of his new look. he could be passing thru rough challenges. let's reason before we talk .
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Mrklemo(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2023
Pells:

You a rat nigga undecided undecided
I knew you was gonna tell undecided
Saying Yes Mam undecided undecided
U a fake nigga undecided

That guy ain't Young Thug
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Pells: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Mrklemo:

That guy ain't Young Thug
He gunna snitch
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Mrklemo(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2023
Pells:

He gunna snitch

No doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class / Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) / Busola Dakolo Gorgeous In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.