Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) (59671 Views)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Asoebi Girls Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by kmaster007: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hop no be Sapa
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by amuwo1980: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Rik500k:
e be drugs, crystal meth or crack probably
You are correct must be meth , the stressed looks is typical
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Naaa dat can't b Duncan
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
This one is gradually turning into a juju man. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
EFFECTS OF HARD DRUGS,HEMP FARM,GRASS,OPIUM ALL DEY ROAST BRAIN AND LUNGS,BE WARNED angry

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by LugardD1: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Say no to drugs, see teeth and fingers😂
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Obitroy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Is not recovery from any sickness is into hard Drugs now.a friend to my eather brother is the manager of Duncan.he was in my village this pass Xmas he could not even perform when he was forced out off his hotel room to the stage after a few minutes he rushed back left the crowd waiting he did not come back then my brother ask his manager what's up with him?he told my brother that just last year they made close to 20m but Duncan used his all for drugs check how he using drugs for he seller to inform his manager to beg Duncan to take it slow he can spend 4m on drugs in a month
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Realist777: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
BestMan001:
He smokes, drinks too much.

That is just it 😑
I hope you would feel great having people attributing your body response to your hard time as response to excessive intake of drugs!
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by sageb: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by KingMack(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bigfish121:
I think he is into bunkering. If you have stayed in rivers state,you will know that alot of persons are into bunkering of a thing.it is known as kpo fire over there.

Duncan don big to dey use I'm own hand run kpo fire na..at least even if him get I'm own bunkery site na men go dey run am for am
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by ipasco: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
occfx:

How does he look before, I can't even remember. I think it's old age or financial crises

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
DavidEsq:
An accursed person who situation is worsened by his terrible manners

Thanks, you know him, very arrogant, hot tempered, and a hard druggie, lived in his street at Rumuola axis, via Rumuokwuta , shell location . I saw him almost daily

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by AutoRedux: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Na wetin bad woman do am. That winch wen e marrry na him cause am.
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by sylve11: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
wonder233:
The moment they see a person not looking good, they start bleating "drugs" , "say no to drugs", "yada yada". Nigerians are so full of shiit. Never seen a more dull population compressed in one geographical space.
Rather than ask what could possibly be the problem, they all start chorusing the same badwagon phrase.
Duncan Mighty has been involved in a bitter marital and family dispute which has led to numerous attempts at his life and assault on his health and business.

That's how they are. Very one kind people. cool

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Maysdevices(f): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2023
wonder233:
The moment they see a person not looking good, they start bleating "drugs" , "say no to drugs", "yada yada". Nigerians are so full of shiit. Never seen a more dull population compressed in one geographical space.
Rather than ask what could possibly be the problem, they all start chorusing the same badwagon phrase.
Duncan Mighty has been involved in a bitter marital and family dispute which has led to numerous attempts at his life and assault on his health and business.
Such a smart dude

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by Omihanifa: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
DavidEsq:

Look carefully at that guy, from "I'm a port Harcourt boy" down to many hits. Watch his associations, see how less of an adult he behaves, see how he dumps shows, pushed out his wife. I know a man who was also cursed like him due to a tragic event. That guy is damned.

Are you saying someone placed a curse on him?
Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by noigra: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
Do you have trouble obtaining hemp? Then, to buy hemp online, go to the Noigra Store website. On the web store, premium hemp and its products are offered. Every product is created in accordance with legal requirements

1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) by BlueDuck: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Rik500k:
e be drugs, crystal meth or crack probably

Na meth...look at his teeth about to drop out already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce / Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake / List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.