Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,201 members, 7,845,964 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Toxic Parenting: Does My Mom Deserve To Be Taken Care Of After All This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toxic Parenting: Does My Mom Deserve To Be Taken Care Of After All This? (1860 Views)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toxic Parenting: Does My Mom Deserve To Be Taken Care Of After All This? by sisisioge: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
She doesn't deserve to be cared for and shouldn't be answered when she demands anything from you....but, do help her in your little ways so you can at least mark the register that you did you part when the tables turn. The 10k here and there shouldn't hurt your purse. Soon, she will wish she has you guys around her instead of the money you send. If only people know that there is a time called tomorrow when we will harvest what we had sowed yesterday. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Toxic Parenting: Does My Mom Deserve To Be Taken Care Of After All This? by Karlifate: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Toxic Parenting: Does My Mom Deserve To Be Taken Care Of After All This? by Autobot05: 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
JovialRPiller:

So we should ignore when a parent fails woefully simply because of these ??

I'm a Christian and I do not agree

1 Like

Re: Toxic Parenting: Does My Mom Deserve To Be Taken Care Of After All This? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
One Word. NIGERIANS..
Re: Toxic Parenting: Does My Mom Deserve To Be Taken Care Of After All This? by LadyRosa(f): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Deadbeat mother.
Will send her money,but she will never see me or my kids till she dies.

1 Like

Re: Toxic Parenting: Does My Mom Deserve To Be Taken Care Of After All This? by mikkyjay(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
I'm seeing how almost all the ladies here are telling her to forgive and continue to care of such a horrible mother,

Imagine for a moment that all these were to be about her father.
You will read how she should cut him off, and how he should not reap where he didn't sow etc.

Omo the hypocrisy is sooooo glaring

1 Like

Re: Toxic Parenting: Does My Mom Deserve To Be Taken Care Of After All This? by Foodqueen(f): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
She definitely have a mental disorder that wasn't diagnosed.

That's the country we live in

When u are clothed and aren't roaming the street, everyone thinks you're normal.

But sanity takes more than that.....

If it's not too late, take her for mental evaluation.
Re: Toxic Parenting: Does My Mom Deserve To Be Taken Care Of After All This? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
A very bad mother, she deserves nothing from any of you, ignore her till Oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Toxic Parenting: Does My Mom Deserve To Be Taken Care Of After All This? by Bilquiss: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
You owe her nothing.
I don't believe in all this she's still your mother nonsense.
She hasn't changed from all indication so I don't understand why you have her in your lives still keeping you miserable.
Re: Toxic Parenting: Does My Mom Deserve To Be Taken Care Of After All This? by xavuv: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
JovialRPiller:

Nonsense.

The same bible said that parents should not provoke their children to anger.

She has sowed and she must reap what she had sown.

OP, the mother-son love is long gone nodoubt. You have every right to neglect her but please dont. Just take care of her like you would take care of any elderly woman out there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Sentence Nigerian Polygamist To Death For Polygamy? / Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight / Extramarital Affairs,would you apologize to your extended family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.