Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,625 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! (3361 Views)

Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos / Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by imagrg(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2023
*This Is The Revelation I Had From God This Morning At 5.00 AM*

That something terrible is about to happen between now and twenty days time in Nigeria.

That we should FAST and PRAY for 16 days and ask God to avert it.

Please let's all be serious about this revelation.

Let's share this message to all and sundry.

May peace reign in Nigeria.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Stella77(f): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2023
This is Nigeria, as you can see..

👇🏿👇🏾 Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality 💬💬🖥️🖥️
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by kettykin: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Any terrible that happens should happen to APC and their supporters, not to innocent people of Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by MITCHELL96: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2023
Cherish233:
I hate it when idiots lie that God spoke to them or they heard from God, such a shameful generation with no value, You'll wake up and plan of what to just say lying in the name of God see the consequences will befall you.

Might be true. I actually had a dream that Peter Obi won the elections on the 17th of this month.

I would've made a post about it but people here that aren't close to God or know how the spirit works will think I'm just playing myself.

Though, I typed the dream and sent it to Peter Obi on Facebook and Instagram. I know he might not read it but let it be there incase.

3 Likes

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by drlateef: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2023
kettykin:
Any terrible that happens should happen to APC and their supporters, not to innocent people of Nigeria

Uhm!!!
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Emmanuella00(f): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2023
What's the big deal in pastors dreams?
Stop making your dreams look like it's the chosen one.
All dreams are equal!

3 Likes

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Tallesty1(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2023
A lot of Nigerians have been fasting involuntarily for a while because there is no food. Catholics have been praying for Nigerians in distress since their first day in Nigeria. These and others should be enough for God.
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by ubest1(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2023
The only thing that can shock Nigeria now is if anything bad happens to OBI any others incidents will be celebrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Cherish233: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Might be true. I actually had a dream that Peter Obi won the elections on the 17th of this month.

I would've made a post about it but people here that aren't close to God or know how the spirit works will think I'm just playing myself.

Though, I typed the dream and sent it to Peter Obi on Facebook and Instagram. I know he might not read it but let it be there incase.

You said a DREAM not God told you🙄 better.

3 Likes

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2023
imagrg:

That something terrible is about to happen between now and twenty days time in Nigeria.

I think the Nigerian situation currently should be worse than whatever would happen in future!

Anyway since OBI is sure of winning the presidential election, he should be protected at all cost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by eleniyan2020: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2023
imagrg:

is only about Nigeria God de show all this pastors,what happen to all the rest of the world!

1 Like

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by iyke2ken(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Cherish233:
I hate it when idiots lie that God spoke to them or they heard from God, such a shameful generation with no value, You'll wake up and plan of what to just say lying in the name of God see the consequences will befall you.

Lol na hunger boss.

They are not necessarily lying about seeing vision. But these visions are hunger induced visions.

Give this man food to chop and him go dey alright.

2 Likes

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2023
imagrg:

You no see wetin wan happen. Abeg go and sleep again

1 Like

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Cherish233: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
iyke2ken:

Lol na hunger boss.

They are not necessarily lying about seeing vision. But these visions are hunger induced visions.

See i can swear it's not from God onless his own god oo🙄.
Can you imagine 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
So you mean over 180 million people should fast.
Me I don chop this morning ooo,you came late.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by kus4fame(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Acute malaria brings about this kinda thing. The earlier you start treatment the better for you.
Don't also fail to see your psycologist.

3 Likes

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Godwin4444: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
imagrg:

did u see corona outbreak then?

If not stfu

All these fakers, they will tell u calamity will happen that u must pray

If that thing happens they will say u didn’t pray well, if it doesn’t happen they will say u prayer well

U can tell gullible Nigerians those rubbish but not me

2 Likes

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by orisa37: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
May GOD manifest your DREAM GOOD for NIGERIA IJN AMEN.
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Timagex(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
Thank God for the celebration sir.

But, even Nigerians know that, terrible and evil things happen "EVERYDAY" throughout the country.

May God help us all..
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by EKONGKING: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
When I said the biggest mumus are Nigerian Christian in the whole wide world in the other thread ,this is the instances iam referring.
These people are gullible ,idiotic and brainless.
Trying to educate them is a useless excercise. while buhari people and gumi boys are mercilessly screwing them,these fellows dream and pray for 16 days.

1 Like

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Broveens42(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
iyke2ken:

Lol na hunger boss.

grin
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by ifihearam: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Are you an obi supporter?
if yes its the argument you had before going to bed.

1 Like

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Godwin4444: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
MITCHELL96:

I had a dream that tinubu won n in d dream …… just let me leave d rest

I can bet my life that tinubu will win 100%

I mean I can bet my life, I am not a politician n I don’t dream but once I dream na legit

I can tell u that after tinubu wins, there will b everyday killings in south east n it will b a replica of north west

Pained politicians will give weapons to anyone that wish to carry it in the south east n they will want to extend it to the whole of Nigeria when they are tired of killing their own people

For d first 3 years of tinubu reign south east will boil badly, south south oil derivation will b increased n people like asari dokubo n co will b given contract so as to maintain peace in their region

A slight repeat of civil war will likely happen but will b curtailed

Go n write this down…..I saw more in the dream but go n write this down

It will b so bad in d south east that insurgents will pack big trucks n share weapons to people openly

I can bet my life that all these will happen

5 Likes

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Godwin4444: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

I think the Nigerian situation currently should be worse than whatever would happen in future!

Anyway since OBI is sure of winning the presidential election, he should be protected at all cost.
obi will never win

Go n write it down

He will lose election n chaos will happen after the election n he will b fingered to have a hand in it n he will travel out of d country

Go n write it down

1 Like

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Broveens42(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
obi will never win

Go n write it down

He will lose election n chaos will happen after the election n he will b fingered to have a hand in it n he will travel out of d country

Go n write it down

Obj endorsed obi, knowing fully well obi would lose the election. But what's the Intel for such endorsement?

KANU HAS GOTTEN BIAFRA~ obj
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Godwin4444: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
Broveens42:

Obj endorsed obi, knowing fully well obi would lose the election. But what's the Intel for such endorsement?

KANU HAS GOTTEN BIAFRA~ obj
if u sabi politics u will know obj is supporting obi not because he loved igbos or obi but he wants to use it as a pay back to tinubu n atiku

Atiku stopped obj third term ambition n he was his major stumbling block to achieving that aim n obj has never hidden the fact that he hates atiku

Go n read about how he described atiku in his book my watch then u will understand that truly he will never support atiku

On the issue of tinubu, don’t forget tinubu rubbished him in lagos n tinubu was the mastermind of otoge in ogun state which made obj daughter iyabo n his cousin to lose senatorial election even in front of obj house

Imagine stopping obj from winning lagos n also stopping obj family from winning all the elective positions they contested

Obj will never forget tinub for that

So tell me who he will support among d3 aspirants

That’s y I keep telling people that obj knows what he’s doing

1 Like

Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mmmm
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Britishpea: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Lol o boy what you had was a nightmare. It ain’t happening! No one will rig him out but he won’t win nada
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Seefinish: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Beloved, sharing the dream would have given us opportunity to access the situation and also to pray against it
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by Luizkid(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oga, everyday we're witnessing terrible things in Nigeria.. how is another one happening a revelation??
Re: I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! by CodeTemplar: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
I hope it is averted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State / BREAKING: Three Senior Military Officers, 20 Other Soldiers Killed As Terrorists / I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.