Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan (3350 Views)

No One Can Take Nigeria Back To The Jonathan Days After Buhari’s 8 Years- SGF / Politics Of Class: So That Simple Ordinary Nigerians Can Find Something Doing. / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Kzinne: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Just in- At the pdp rally at Abeokuta holding now, GEJ just said he never made a first class and so cannot take Nigeria to the moon. He said it is those who made first classes that would take Nigeria to the moon. Ridiculous. Did JFK possess a first class to send America to the moon? Clueless

13 Likes

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Anazp: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nigerians should beta know whom to vote for. PDP has no plan for Nigeria. That's the truth

10 Likes

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by oduastates: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dumb, dumber,dumbo.

Someone please "shoot me" or shut this mofo up.
I cannot stand loud stupidd people and stupidity.
This man seems to be a walking encyclopedia in stupidity.
I have concluded that he has a vacancy upstairs.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by doctokwus: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
If not that gmb has advised his supporters not to insult opponents,I wud av said gej is too d**mb,that one gets embarassed on his behalf.

7 Likes

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Omimah: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Have you noticed that Jonathan has not said anything meaningful since he started campaigning?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by falconey(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by emiye(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
He is getting really confused, and i understand the frustration.

6 Likes

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Godiloveu(f): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Gov fashola has said it all "the kitchen is too hot for dis man "

Abeg he shud stay, so dat. ,he can be democratically voted out.

no beefing! but dats how we roll, garbage in garbage out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by drnoel: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kzinne:
Just in- At the pdp rally at Abeokuta holding now, GEJ just said he never made a first class and so cannot take Nigeria to the moon. He said it is those who made first classes that would take Nigeria to the moon. Ridiculous. Did JFK possess a first class to send America to the moon? Clueless

U are an ediot. That statement was supposed to be rhetoric.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by poppincash: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
drnoel:

U are an ediot. That statement was supposed to be rhetoric.
Pdp paid goon why use abusive words? Is it because ur master is gonna lose that's why u getting urself all worked up? Nigerians want Buhari and there's nothing fuuls like u can do about dat

17 Likes

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by caselessogbuagu: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
'Utter lunacy' typical of mr. Clueless.
I pity him each time I watch his campaign- he lacks any significant project to woo voters with. In ogun today, he couldnt name a single project he has completed in the state.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Bad Thinking, Clueless Product.

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Adminisher: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
This is a really stupid man. I don't care if he is President. This statement is so silly on multiple levels and very un-presidential. Three quarters of all Nobel prize winners did not make first class. Steve Jobs of Apple, Bill Gates of Microsoft did not finish university. The most creative aircraft designers in the US never went to university.
First class degree is not a requirement for astronaut school in the US.

5 Likes

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Missy89(f): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Why is the simpleton even talking about the moon in the first place?

Nigerians need primary development in health, education, food, water, power and other basic infrastructure

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by simpleseyi: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Omimah:
Have you noticed that Jonathan has not said anything meaningful since he started campaigning?

No, you are wrong. Jonathan has said many meaningful things since he started his campaign. Some of the meaningful things are listed below.

1. Jonathan said that Buhari does not know his phone number. - Jonathan seriously beliefs that you need your phone number to move Nigeria forward, build roads, build hospital, stabilize the naira, build refineries, e.t.c.

2. Jonathan also said that he will never send corrupt politicians to jail like Buhari did - Attempting to do that definitely means sending his wife the sheppopo and his mother who donated multi-million naira hostels to a university without any form of livelihood to jail.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by drnoel: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
poppincash:
Pdp paid goon why use abusive words? Is it because ur master is gonna lose that's why u getting urself all worked up? Nigerians want Buhari and there's nothing fuuls like u can do about dat

Lol, I don't care who wins. Though I know it won't be Buhari who is surrounded by thieves and brigands like Tinubu and his cohorts. Ur misyearn is what made me call u what u are. An eeddiioott.
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
It's better for a perceived 'illiterate' who has integrity and the passion to serve to lead me; than for a Ph.D holder (an academician) who has the mindset of a teenager...

#RetrieveJonathansPhDNowUNIPORT!!!angryangryangry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
This man seems desperate to sound foolish at every opportunity. Just when you think he's hit rock bottom, he goes and digs himself deeper some more. President? I can't deal abeg.

6 Likes

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by dat9jaguy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
This country is very interesting,just imagine the one they call 'illiterate'talks intelligently,while the Phd holder talks like an illiterate.
I just love this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by poppincash: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
drnoel:

Lol, I don't care who wins. Though I know it won't be Buhari who is surrounded by thieves and brigands like Tinubu and his cohorts. Ur misyearn is what made me call u what u are. An eeddiioott.
Why wudnt you care when u hav been pdpfied. Punkarrrse

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by babadee1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
drnoel:

There are more thieves and brigands in the PDP.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Omimah:

Non of them have, so don't single him out for crucification
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Omimah:

so when he said \

"they will build you prison, I will build you school" is meaningless?
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Omimah: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
donnypool:

so when he said \

"We are going to bring a technology that will stop people from stealing."
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by babadee1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
donnypool:

so when he said \

It's completely meaningless. The ones who are finishing school now don't have jobs so more schools cannot be the answer.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
babadee1:

It's completely meaningless. The ones who are finishing school now don't have jobs so more schools cannot be the answer.

the the ones throwing innocent nigerians in prison without investigation nkor?
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
Omimah:

"We are going to bring a technology to will stop people from stealing."

of course technology can stop stealing eg...direct deposit can stop delay in civil servant payment
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by babadee1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
donnypool:

the the ones throwing innocent nigerians in prison without investigation nkor?

Most of those that went to prison under Buhari were guilty of something, but that was a military era. Now nobody will be thrown into prison until after due process has been observed.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by focus7: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Anazp:
Nigerians should beta know whom to vote for. PDP has no plan for Nigeria. That's the truth
exactly my mind.
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Tranquill: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kzinne:

You are the one advertising your stupidity here. I listened to what he said and he was addressing young Nigerians with first class intellect in the area of science and technology that can develop and fly Nigerian made space ship to the moon. If you dont fall into this category as it is obvious why not hibernate as the real people know themselves. Did your JFK fly the spacecraft to the moon?
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
babadee1:

Most of those that went to prison under Buhari were guilty of something, but that was a military era. Now nobody will be thrown into prison until after due process has been observed.

that is the problem we have today, all you talking about are politicians while i'm concern about the common that is walking on the street and get picked up by the corrupt police. no money to settle, he get charged to court.
Re: I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan by babadee1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
donnypool:

that is the problem we have today, all you talking about are politicians while i'm concern about the common that is walking on the street and get picked up by the corrupt police. no money to settle, he get charged to court.

But that has not changed under Jonathan, the common man is still getting charged to court for no reason till today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . / (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans / Nigerian Soldiers Behead A Boko Harram Terrorist(Video +Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.