Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. (37779 Views)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos / ₦1,200 Tuber Of Yam In Ibadan (Pictured) / See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Hatrick01: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
Claraoby:
I knew it must be ahnie who made this delta purchase as soon as I saw d headline
na she oo6
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
sleek214:

Go and work hard and live the good life

Over 80 Million Nigerians work very hard!

You don't have to be insensitive.

2 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
CodeTemplar:
chai... Naija have finish.
cool
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lol...🤣🤣🤣
Candidlady:

Very ugly hand lipsrsealed

The yam looks doper than the hand holding it
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Spandau: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Candidlady:

The future is yams looking doper than the hand holding it.

Cannibalism is in the North. Fulanis are known to drink human blood though.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Aremwayne: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
In Benue I can get 10 tubers for that amount.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by seanwilliam(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Cutehector:
I don't like to buy yam from women.. They never ever agree for a fair price. Instead i'd go to the mallams and gist with them in local dialect and tell them a story of how i used to farm yam and how i can link them up with a local supplier that can give them cheaper yam.

This enables them to develop a "because of say na you" thought process and then they agree to give me at the price i want them to give me.

Bye.

This one sold for 1,000.

Are you hector salamanco ? grin
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Kavod: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
CodeTemplar:
chai... Naija have finish.
GO PLANT YOUR OWN, YOU GUYS HAVE LOST YOUR VALUES HENCE ITS NOW MONOPOLY. I UPROOTED 120 TUBERS NOVEMBER LAST YEAR. ITS NOT THAT IT CONSUMES SPACE OR ANYTHING JUST DIG GROUND PUT THE HEADS OF YAMS THEN STICK. NO WATERING AT ALL OF YOU ARE IN THE WEST, SOUTH AND EAST. BUT UNA GO DE WAIT ABOKI TO BRING YAMS FROM NORTH, FORGETTING THEY HAVE THE WORST SOIL WHEN IT COMES TO YAM FARMING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by FundyNigeria: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:

The tubers are bigger, pics ain't doing justice to the tubers.
Then you should have pictured it against a common reference objects e.g a bottle or your arm.

That way people have an idea of the size.

1 Like

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Skty: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Candidlady:

I vehemently disagree. Nothing do the hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Arijude(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Candidlady:

you're even a lesbian 🤮🤮🤮🤮 unfortunate thing

1 Like

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Juanmike(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Cutehector:
I don't like to buy yam from women.. They never ever agree for a fair price. Instead i'd go to the mallams and gist with them in local dialect and tell them a story of how i used to farm yam and how i can link them up with a local supplier that can give them cheaper yam.

This enables them to develop a "because of say na you" thought process and then they agree to give me at the price i want them to give me.

Bye.

This one sold for 1,000.
Mumu boy
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by DollarBuddy: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
ecolime:
This size of yam used to sell for N300 each few years ago. E no easy oo

Buharists still buy them at N150 per tuber even in this 2023.

That's how Agbadorians will enjoy a better Nigeria when the chief Agbadorian wriggles his way into power.

1 Like

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by tradepunter: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Candidlady:

You are seriously insane
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by egunna(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Nigerians if you don't vote wisely next month, and APC comes back into power, this yam would be sold for 30k.

This I have seen.
you ppl will be talking as if we don't know the top contenders for presidency before now.which of them is new to us?none.if u are sure u want to try something different,then there is sowore and others.am sure ur candidate is one of the popular candidates whom we already know.

1 Like

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by egunna(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Almaigaa:
This Yams are cheap. This Yams are worth over 8k here in the East. Things are extremely expensive here. A Cup of Rice is presently sold for #250 here in the East.
una never see anything.e still dey front.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
PLANT YAM,FARM CASSAVA STOP BLAMING DOLLARS,ABI NA DOLLAR DEY BUY YAM?

1 Like

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by adesoji2faith: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
CoolCool...
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by KingMack(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
One of those yams was shouting HAH!!

In Ruger's voice...You saw the red flags but you ignore the red flags grin

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by ytdivine(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Will cost much soon. Learn to farm in sack or old Tyre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkRsLxzim9o
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Almaigaa: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
egunna:
una never see anything.e still dey front.

Why you dey laugh us for East?

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by ZINNYBANKS: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bullshit
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
CodeTemplar:
then place them near constant size object that's popular to help a wide range of people appreciate its size. The yams are diseased.

grin grin grin

You no serious o...wetin man won eat is diseased
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:
I was taking a stroll yesterday when I saw this old mama selling this tubers of yam yesterday at cable point junction,close to cable market.

I priced #1400 per tubers but mama no gree shift grounds,she insisted it goes for #1500 per tuber,so I took 2 tubers.

When I m less busy I would use it to prepare ukodo,ripe plantain and meat/catfish meal as prepared by gloryhomemaker.

angry
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:
I was taking a stroll yesterday when I saw this old mama selling this tubers of yam yesterday at cable point junction,close to cable market.

I priced #1400 per tubers but mama no gree shift grounds,she insisted it goes for #1500 per tuber,so I took 2 tubers.

When I m less busy I would use it to prepare ukodo,ripe plantain and meat/catfish meal as prepared by gloryhomemaker.

what is Yam please? we eat chips and i heard of chips..never heard of yam. we dont have yam in london, we have chips. please advise? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by blowjohn(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
The yams get 2 eyes and one mouth.

Return them

1 Like

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by eben97: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
Cutehector:

Bye.

This one sold for 1,000.
a tuber for 1k? we wont even buy the two plus your own 2k over here up north.i have over 30 tubers here and already tired of eating them. i am seriously afraid for my next transfer,!just hope it wont be to that eastern region?our love for food (fam and i )no be here o !

1 Like

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Cutehector(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
eben97:
a tuber for 1k? we wont even buy the two plus your own 2k over here up north.i have over 30 tubers here and already tired of eating them. i am seriously afraid for my next transfer,!just hope it wont be to that eastern region?our love for food (fam and i )no be here o !
north is different na. Everyone knows that, you dont expect yourself to transport yams down south and still sell it cheap when diesel is 800 per litre.

2 Likes

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Cutehector(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
DaddyCK:

what is Yam please? we eat chips and i heard of chips..never heard of yam. we dont have yam in london, we have chips. please advise? (no oofeinse) angry
this goat. I go pursue you from nairaland.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by fidel2(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:

When I m less busy I would use it to prepar
e ukodo,ripe plantain and meat/catfish meal as prepared by gloryhomemaker.

Come BENUE state we dey use yam like this stone bird.

1 Like

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by eben97: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Cutehector:
north is different na. Everyone knows that, you dont expect yourself to transport yams down south and still sell it cheap when diesel is 800 per litre.
yea true,my next door neighbor moved a trailer load of his yams to east last week or so.but he still complains and hardly pays NEPA bills !
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by callmevirus(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
This lady likes food alot@ Ahnie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The okra soup I prepared with chikini money / Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought / Check Out This Sallah Ram.. .... Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.