Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. (37783 Views)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos / ₦1,200 Tuber Of Yam In Ibadan (Pictured) / See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by slowice(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
The one in the middle carry face like emilokan grin
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:
I was taking a stroll yesterday when I saw this old mama selling this tubers of yam yesterday at cable point junction,close to cable market.

I priced #1400 per tubers but mama no gree shift grounds,she insisted it goes for #1500 per tuber,so I took 2 tubers.

When I m less busy I would use it to prepare ukodo,ripe plantain and meat/catfish meal as prepared by gloryhomemaker.
Good day ma please can I get a chance to have a discussion with you please
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Cutehector(m): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
eben97:
yea true,my next door neighbor moved a trailer load of his yams to east last week or so.but he still complains and hardly pays NEPA bills !
good because everything is fücking expensive down here.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Kasdat5(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
help me package like 5 eggs too . I dey that junction before the junction leading to the junction of your house
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Yankee101: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Move go north
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
Cutehector:
this goat. I go pursue you from nairaland.

i take it u eat yam every day there in the village sir...u dont belif in balance diet? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by ifegen(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Candidlady:

Very ugly hand lipsrsealed

The yam looks doper than the hand holding it

Let's see that your Fanta and coke phalanges. See sexy hands wey you dey insult.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by themanderon: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Things are so damned expensive yet some wicked souls wants to retain these devils in power.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Shantyken(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
CodeTemplar:
chai... Naija have finish.
wetin concern naija with yam
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Shantyken(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
themanderon:
Things are so damned expensive yet some wicked souls wants to retain these devils in power.
so govt should regulate price of yam, nawaoooo
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Shantyken(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kavod:

GO PLANT YOUR OWN, YOU GUYS HAVE LOST YOUR VALUES HENCE ITS NOW MONOPOLY. I UPROOTED 120 TUBERS NOVEMBER LAST YEAR. ITS NOT THAT IT CONSUMES SPACE OR ANYTHING JUST DIG GROUND PUT THE HEADS OF YAMS THEN STICK. NO WATERING AT ALL OF YOU ARE IN THE WEST, SOUTH AND EAST. BUT UNA GO DE WAIT ABOKI TO BRING YAMS FROM NORTH, FORGETTING THEY HAVE THE WORST SOIL WHEN IT COMES TO YAM FARMING
no mind them is like dem never subsistence farming
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by themanderon: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Shantyken:
so govt should regulate price of yam, nawaoooo

The inflation that is rocking the entire country is as a result of the moribund economic policies of the government and nothing more. Let them get themselves out of power and let those that know what they are doing take over.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Emtol01: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
My boy bought 15 tubers of yam for me for 3000 naira last week from Benue, I sharply sent him 5k to buy another one for me. No time to waste
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Shantyken(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
themanderon:

The inflation that is rocking the entire country is as a result of the moribund economic policies of the government and nothing more. Let them get themselves out of power and let those that know what they are doing take over.
inflation and economic policies relate it to yam that we can also cultivate in the southern region of Nigeria with good soil than waiting for it from north.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by mariahAngel(f): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
Emtol01:
My boy bought 15 tubers of yam for me for 3000 naira last week from Benue, I sharply sent him 5k to buy another one for me. No time to waste

Where do you reside? The state.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by mariahAngel(f): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Shantyken:
wetin concern naija with yam

See wetin this one dey type. 🧐
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by themanderon: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Shantyken:
inflation and economic policies relate it to yam that we can also cultivate in the southern region of Nigeria with good soil than waiting for it from north.

You do not understand economics. Even if you as a farmer cultivates yam at your backyard you still have to sell at exorbitant prices cos you will still have to buy other goods and services that has been affected by inflation for your own personal use. Its simple economics.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Shantyken(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

See wetin this one dey type. 🧐
have seen u so move away
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Babastrong(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
You even bought fake yams. If you peel the yam, leave it a while, it will turn brownish red. if you need cheapest foodstuffs( yams, yam flour, rice, ororo) Dm me.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Lookingback: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Cutehector:
I don't like to buy yam from women.. They never ever agree for a fair price. Instead i'd go to the mallams and gist with them in local dialect and tell them a story of how i used to farm yam and how i can link them up with a local supplier that can give them cheaper yam.

This enables them to develop a "because of say na you" thought process and then they agree to give me at the price i want them to give me.

Bye.

This one sold for 1,000.
You are right bro, I patronise the aboki's even though I don't speak their language ,I just try and be friendly with them that way I get it at a good price.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Lookingback: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:
I was taking a stroll yesterday when I saw this old mama selling this tubers of yam yesterday at cable point junction,close to cable market.

I priced #1400 per tubers but mama no gree shift grounds,she insisted it goes for #1500 per tuber,so I took 2 tubers.

When I m less busy I would use it to prepare ukodo,ripe plantain and meat/catfish meal as prepared by gloryhomemaker.
Did you check your mail?
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Cutehector(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
DaddyCK:

i take it u eat yam every day there in the village sir...u dont belif in balance diet? (no oofeinse) angry
iffa woze you this benin boy.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Babastrong:
You even bought fake yams.
If you peel the yam, leave it a while, it will turn brownish red.
if you need cheapest foodstuffs( yams, yam flour, rice, ororo) Dm me.
which one is fake yam.. Abi ground dey give counterfeit? Just say the yam is still new.. Old yams dont give off that brownish red color when peeled.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by okerekingsley90: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sirseedorf:
grin

This is Daylight robbery, how can you bought this pako yam for 3k, even Lagos still get better yam with 1k each.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:

I av more than 500 tubers of Yam bigger than d one u bought. I will sell mine for #1000 each for u if u will buy.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Elidrisy20: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
You for buy cocoyam
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by shacks99(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
#3000 can fetch you about 10 tubers of yams where i come from. I'm surprised to see this, Benue still good ooh
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by SodiumValproate: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:

Ask fman to buy yam for you.

What rubbish is this?

With my Benue babes, if I need yam, omo problem no dey. Na waybill straight.

Don't let people defraud you using yam when we have Benue.
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by SodiumValproate: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:

The tubers are bigger, pics ain't doing justice to the tubers.
You still the use Java phone?
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Mamijoh(f): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
Candidlady:

Very ugly hand lipsrsealed

The yam looks doper than the hand holding it
Baaad mouth, grin
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by Ance4Liverpool: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
As a man if you go to The market women will just use you and shine.
For me if i go the market i will simply look for a fine girl to assist me.
With Peter Obi things will be cheaper
Vote wisely if una like
Re: See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. by fman(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Ask fman to buy yam for you.

What rubbish is this?

With my Benue babes, if I need yam, omo problem no dey. Na waybill straight.

Don't let people defraud you using yam when we have Benue.
seems like u dey forget your blood group!! I don ever tell you say, I dey sell yam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The okra soup I prepared with chikini money / Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought / Check Out This Sallah Ram.. .... Picture.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.